ru58841 side effects

shutterlad

Reaction score
Hey guys....not sure if this has been posted before.
Been on RU for a few weeks (per mix) and have started getting chest pains, and slight heart pals, not sure if its the RU or not..also been on finasteride for 2 years and no sides. Just curious about the RU, has anyone else experienced this.

Also another point has anyone ordered from www.minoxidilmax.com

Thanks

R.

MoBishop

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely get to a doctor. Not good. Hopefully this is just coincidental. Aside from this, how is the RU working (hair wise) and where did you obtain it?

nicefella

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey man I logged in after months just to say when I tried ru last year I got major chest pains. I've been on finasteride for 10 months with no sides but still get the same chest pains from ru that I got before.

It's for sure the ru. I've been afraid to get back on it ever since. I'm not on minoxidil either and it started literally the week I started ru.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Of course no one here can diagnose why you are getting chest pains. Go to a doctor.

shutterlad

Reaction score
Hey Guys...thanks for that, yea Im sure its the RU, was on it last year and it worked well took a break for a while and when I started again, got chest pains after a few days on it, feels like a pressure and shortness of breath, so I think I am going to stop RU....much as I dont want to because I do feel it worked well. But I guess it effects people in different ways...GOD DAM!!!!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU58841 can cause heart related side effects, may need to lower the dosage you're using shutterlad. Do go see a doctor especially if the side effects keep persisting.

shutterlad

Reaction score
Yea I was on 1ml (25mg) but half the dosage and still the same, so I am going to come off it, which is a same because I thought it was working....

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dang, this scares me because I am using 100mg/ml, 1.5 ml per day! I have had no cardiovascular issues. The only "side effect" that is occurring is a drastic reduction in scalp inflammation and itch.. oh, and I have been sleeping a lot!! Before, I had insomnia, and now, I sleep like a baby. I have no idea how it could be doing this..

shutterlad

Reaction score
Thing is there a loads of positive reviews about it...and I felt I had a good responsive to it, just recently have been getting the chest pains, and I not even sure if its a chest pain, its more of a heart fluttter, feels like it skipping a beat and kinda throws you out sync...anyway going to stop it again,...wonder if there is anything that would come close to it

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thing is there a loads of positive reviews about it...and I felt I had a good responsive to it, just recently have been getting the chest pains, and I not even sure if its a chest pain, its more of a heart fluttter, feels like it skipping a beat and kinda throws you out sync...anyway going to stop it again,...wonder if there is anything that would come close to it
does anyone else have information on this? I had horrible chest pain and palpitations from minoxidil so I stopped using it. I heard of people raving about RU58841 and now I'm super disappointed to hear it could cause the same.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a risk you wont know until you try it, my RU arrives on Friday I too am hoping I don't get sides from it

resu

Reaction score
Try it in the K&B solution, other than that there's no alternative than to quit in case it's related to the alcohol.

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read more and I would advise against using RU, setipiprant seems much safer. RU can produce a very toxic chemical that can kill you. Cyanonilutamide

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those posts are funny AF, people are using non proven treatments with unknown safety profiles but sh*t their pants when it comes to finasteride because of all the fearmongers. I can't help but think humanity's stupidity can't be bigger.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those posts are funny AF, people are using non proven treatments with unknown safety profiles but sh*t their pants when it comes to finasteride because of all the fearmongers. I can't help but think humanity's stupidity can't be bigger.

Yeah everytime i read that someone is having side effects, i piss my pants, so f*****g funny.
You're the one talking humanity's stupidity ? Now THIS is funny

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah these posts are kind of funny. Random experimental chemicals from china somewhere with no proven safety minus some 10 year old preliminary human study.
There are androgen receptors everywhere. Your heart, skin, organs like hair. RU could damage anything from your heart to anything else. We dont know because it was never released.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah these posts are kind of funny. Random experimental chemicals from china somewhere with no proven safety minus some 10 year old preliminary human study.
There are androgen receptors everywhere. Your heart, skin, organs like hair. RU could damage anything from your heart to anything else. We dont know because it was never released.

Block your androgen receptors, or block your androgen at min levels, choose your pain, both have sides