Ru58841 - Home Testing To Establish Purity

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theses are some tests you can do on any RU58841 you buy to see if it's real based on the chemical properties of the drug.

Test 1) Melting Point = 101 C = 214 F

You need a thermometer and an oven or a toaster oven. Put a small sample of RU in the oven and bring the temp up to 200 F. The sample should not melt yet. If it does it's not RU. Slowly increment the oven temp up to about 215 F. The sample should melt (turn to liquid) near this temp. If the sample is still powder well past a temp of 214 F it is not RU.

Test 2) Water Solubility (0.44 mg/mL)

Take 10 or 20 mg's of RU and add it to 2 mL of water. You should see almost the entire sample (less about 1 mg) sitting in the bottom of the container undissolved. If it dissolves it's not RU.

Test 3) Ethanol Solubility (250 mg/mL)

Add 200 mgs of RU to 1 mL of ethanol. Shake container. It should dissolve completely. If it doesnt it's not RU. Add another 50 mgs. Shake container. It should still mostly dissolve. Then add another 50 mgs. Shake. Since the solution is saturated the final addition should not dissolve and should still be sitting in the bottom of the container.

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just tested some RU bought from anagenic using test 3. It continued to dissolve clear up to 400mg. Even at 450mg it still mostly dissolved.

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been about 5 hours and the liquid is now completely clear. It's obvious the stuff I have here isn't RU.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked, from Kanes's point of view why risk giving out some untested chemical when you could just send some harmless know white powder and make 100% profit on every order?

I'm just a bit surprised he didn't even bother to try and get something with at least the same solubility.

I guess the lesson here is if you are going buy from Kane or any of these Chineses online "labs", you really need to have a way to test what you're buying. Because I think it's quite obvious they're almost definitely going to send you something fake.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been about 5 hours and the liquid is now completely clear. It's obvious the stuff I have here isn't RU.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked, from Kanes's point of view why risk giving out some untested chemical when you could just send some harmless know white powder and make 100% profit on every order?

I'm just a bit surprised he didn't even bother to try and get something with at least the same solubility.

I guess the lesson here is if you are going buy from Kane or any of these Chineses online "labs", you really need to have a way to test what you're buying. Because I think it's quite obvious they're almost definitely going to send you something fake.
Ha! I just received 5 g of RU from Anagenic today. I will answer this question conclusively tomorrow with LCMS and proton NMR.

Lucky1987

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a legit way to test?
Also anagenic is Kane as far as I know.
I bought run from Kane once that felt like it worked no more itch ECT.
Bought some a few months ago and this does not have the same results....

If the above is a legit way to do a quick test I will try it

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

My batch from Anagenic is, conclusively, pure RU. Actually impressed that it is so clean. Checks out with both LCMS and proton NMR.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My batch from Anagenic is, conclusively, pure RU. Actually impressed that it is so clean. Checks out with both LCMS and proton NMR.
What is LCMS and proton NMR. I have only gotten one 5mg batch from anagenic and it took care of about 90 percent of the itch. I have 5mg coming in from puridy prod and another 5mg coming from anagenic. I here that Geng Lou is good. I have been in contact with him and his price is $6 a gram but it’s a 50 dollar shipping fee, I’m in the U S, I have heard that people have had trouble getting his through customs though.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is LCMS and proton NMR. I have only gotten one 5mg batch from anagenic and it took care of about 90 percent of the itch. I have 5mg coming in from puridy prod and another 5mg coming from anagenic. I here that Geng Lou is good. I have been in contact with him and his price is $6 a gram but it’s a 50 dollar shipping fee, I’m in the U S, I have heard that people have had trouble getting his through customs though.
Those are analytical instruments for assessing purity and identity. My order from Gang has been in customs for over 6 weeks; it won’t clear, most likely. Gang is sending a replacement order for free.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are analytical instruments for assessing purity and identity. My order from Gang has been in customs for over 6 weeks; it won’t clear, most likely. Gang is sending a replacement order for free.
But your anagenic RU has been good?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven’t used it yet but it is definitely authentic
Where have you bought good RU from, some that checks out even when you use it? It seems that making the itch go away is the determining factor

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geng is telling me that he’s going to send it to his freight forwarder and then he’ll send it to me, is that what he did with you?

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, I've never used RU. Just arming up for battle. I'm new to this horrendous hairloss world. 6 months ago I'd never even been to this website.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geng is telling me that he’s going to send it to his freight forwarder and then he’ll send it to me, is that what he did with you?
He sent mine via FedEx. Never made it tho. I'm sure Gang is doing what is best. The guy seems to be legit.

Lucky1987

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Obsessive if your going to prepare your bottle of ru mind testing the third method?
You won't lose any of the ru that way and because you got yours tested we might have a simple test to see if ours might be legit as well

I get .that even that way it's not 100% certain but who knowsight help allot of people find out if it's bad or not

Milard

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for testing it. Can you please post a picture of the analysis results?

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I could. I don't really want to dissolve my material in etoh as i plan to use Neogenic as the vehicle, but i'll do it in the name of science. My spot check with anagenic should put your mind at ease if you are using their RU as well.

Where'd you get your ethanol from? Are you using absolute ethanol (~4% water) or vodka (lots of water)?