Ru58841 - Home Testing To Establish Purity

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No surprise Kane's ru shows up pure- never had any issues with his stuff over the years. Great job getting it tested though as you never can be sure.

Milard

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hoped was also tested heavy metals content, but thanks a lot anyway.
Btw, do you know if according to this analysis is possible to say if the RU is "99% pure" as Anageninc declares?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I have been using kane RU for almost 10 years and it's the real deal as I still have my hair and stopped using dutasteride in 2009

But I stopped using RU a few months ago as clastosterone - aka CB is much better

On RU I never had morning woods and my erections were weaker so I had to stop RU 2 days before sex

With CB I constantly get strong nocturnal erections that is a perfect sign that the drug is not systemic at all and I tried like 3 times the RU amount

We now have great safety data on CB from Cassiopea so it's a no brainer and RU never went into much safety testing and never will

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using kane RU for almost 10 years and it's the real deal as I still have my hair and stopped using dutasteride in 2009

But I stopped using RU a few months ago as clastosterone - aka CB is much better

On RU I never had morning woods and my erections were weaker so I had to stop RU 2 days before sex

With CB I constantly get strong nocturnal erections that is a perfect sign that the drug is not systemic at all and I tried like 3 times the RU amount

We now have great safety data on CB from Cassiopea so it's a no brainer and RU never went into much safety testing and never will
dutasteride. The big thing for me is the itch. RU stops the itch to the tune of 90 percent. Does cb do the same, if you have the itch?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey brotha, where do you get your cb, if you don’t mind me asking?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I got it from kane but there may be other suppliers

It's not as cheap as RU for sure supposedly harder to make hence the price

No itch on CB it works as good as RU for hair minus the side effects

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Anagenic is the same as Kane right?. Ru is great for me now, I just gotta wonder why a long time user switches and swears off of it. Ps, I respect your opinion and appreciate your insight

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score

What was your mix on ru?

What is your mix on cb?

el_duterino

Reaction score
The reasons are clear - I swiched because CB is much better
Zero side effects and this has been the same results from the larger human trials as well

I mix about 50mg a day with a bottle of neogenic, shake well and it dissolves after 1 minute

inmyhead

Reaction score
At this point, this is quite clear that you guys are buying some fake powder. Only guys who never had male pattern baldness or kane shills are saying that his RU is legit. Peoople, who claim that this powder works are just new users, or some older users, who only post about how RU is good. Just think about it, they don't do much marketing. The only place for them to market their fake powder is this forum. That's why we got some users claiming that this sh*t is legit when in fact it's not. Just take a look a blogs of some people - whenever somebody tries to document his progress with RU - it doesn't work, guess why? :) Just don't waste your money.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Yeah right have you read all the posts in the past 10 years where various people tested RU and CB from different suppliers including kane ? All came back legit wiht various level of purity but always above 95%
Before using RU from Kane I did use the in-famous Faith Eagle company and they also sold real RU but theirs wasn't as pure but it did work nevertheless

Go back and do some reading on how we tested it over the years on this forum and the hair loss help forum

For the progress blogs not sure what you refer as progress? RU /CB will help slow down the progression of hair loss and if your hair follicles are in good shape it may even completely stop it especially at the hairline where finasteride is weak, that's about it not sure what kind of impressive blog could be made out of this

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reasons are clear - I swiched because CB is much better
Zero side effects and this has been the same results from the larger human trials as well

I mix about 50mg a day with a bottle of neogenic, shake well and it dissolves after 1 minute

Am I right in thinking this is costing you about $7/8 a day? And you say it’s halted hair fall, any hair growth?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Your not right
I payed 1150 for 20g of CB aka Clascoterone

I use 50mg a day that's 2.8 usd a day

No side effects at all it does work fine as per the studies they already did so no surprise
Once we get the winlevi acne cream in 1 or 2 years then of course we can use it and add a bit of alchohol to dissolve

Last edited:

zinny999

Reaction score
I've just tested some RU bought from anagenic using test 3. It continued to dissolve clear up to 400mg. Even at 450mg it still mostly dissolved.
Can you publish these result? Or just post it on reddit or ingur.