RU58841 Fast Drying Time?

fallout2rocks

Reaction score
Tonight, I mixed my very first batch of RU58841 and applied it to my head.

With respect to El_Dut and IrishPride, I mixed:

150mg RU + 4ml 95% Ethanol + 1ml PG = A clean, clear 5ml solution

I tried applying it to my hair but the alcohol dried up so fast, it was gone within
seconds after I poured it on my head! :shock: Is this common guys? Also, how long should I wait before applying minoxidil?

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use about 4ml of ethonal and 1.5 ml of pg, you mix it first in ethanol then add pg. Apply to scalp on a dry scalp after a shower.

It takes about 10-15 mins to fully dry for me.

Which ru you on by the way

el_duterino

Reaction score
80% ethanol and 20% PG is ok, however you need to apply it using smaller amounts at each zone and rub it in very hard so that it penetrates well before it dries.

I use the dropper about 4 times to divide the zones, apply a little bit and massage it as hard as I can.

You can also increase PG..to up to 50%...and add DMI which wil make it a lot slower to dry.

fallout2rocks

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am using the "other company" at the moment. El_Dut, I am also using minoxidil at the moment, how long would you leave your RU on if you apply minoxidil afterwards? Thanks again!

el_duterino

Reaction score
Once the RU has penetrated inside the dermis it should be fine I guess..but no one really knows the answer..you need to experiment a bit

doke

Reaction score
hi i have kanes new premixed 5% ru and wonder is 1.5mls a day enough and also do you think i should use minoxidil foam with the ru i do have bald crown area and receading hairline i have only stated using the ru about 4 days.

RapidRetreat

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry if it is stated somewhere else but I am looking to jump onto the RU bandwagon and have no idea where to order it from, I am living in Australia and any help you guys could give on this matter would be greatly appreciated. cheers!

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just ordered my first batch of RU and after looking around on the internet for the best place to buy it I think kane is generally where most people buy from

souvignon

Reaction score
hai guys, in my country there's a medicine that called mezogenrx (minoxidil 5% + RU58841 powder)
most people that already used this medicine said that this mezogen has a really great effect even on hairline
but the price is so expensive and i'm just college student so i'm trying to get RU58841 with a cheap price, can anyone give me some advice please? ebay or amazon maybe?

last what is PG? and is it true that the RU58841 will lost the effect after 1 month? or it's just marketing trick ?

thanks before guys, GBU

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
hai guys, in my country there's a medicine that called mezogenrx (minoxidil 5% + RU58841 powder)
most people that already used this medicine said that this mezogen has a really great effect even on hairline
but the price is so expensive and i'm just college student so i'm trying to get RU58841 with a cheap price, can anyone give me some advice please? ebay or amazon maybe?

last what is PG? and is it true that the RU58841 will lost the effect after 1 month? or it's just marketing trick ?

thanks before guys, GBU

If you are low on money, just use finasteride or dutasteride. They are proven to work well unlike RU which may work as good but it is unclear. Don't believe the scary stories of side effects if that is why you are not taking it. PG is propelyne glycol. Most people buy RU from kane and as far as I know it is the cheapest and most reliable option. Shedding after starting a hairloss treatment can last up to 3 months or even longer if you are not a good responder. You need to keep your RU in the freezer or it will go bad as you said probably after a month. The problem with a premixed solution like the one you want to buy is it may go bad after a certain amount of time, although I do not know enough about this and that may just be a rumor.

uzman

Banned
Reaction score
Learn about the contents of the active substance in RU58841 who have been there?

regards ...