Ru58441 Does It Work Or Is It A Scam?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use RU with minoxidil, there's no point to me only using RU. Everybody who knows about RU is somebody who did their own research, so they're likely to use combination therapy.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot of things are shown to work in clinical trials. I would like to visit these clinics and see these trials cause I swear 80% of them are BS.

This was multiple official trials for drug approval, phase I + phase II if I recall correctly, not some south korean BS like we see for countless organic compounds.

Will Resti

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was multiple official trials for drug approval, phase I + phase II if I recall correctly, not some south korean BS like we see for countless organic compounds.

Fair enough. I am sick of them faulty "trial" thought, for real. Like they treat people like morons saying they ran tests and have done nothing.

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
the information shared by Michael Sapin is EXTREMELY important, many people consider RU as a top product and we all source at AnagenInc, KaneShop. We need to find a way to test the purity again and if this is correct that the RU is fake we need to spread the info he is a scammer!!!

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes guys and i can assue you it was a fake , i did test it in a lab at the university. i paid more than 200 euros with the shipping , great .

jb5

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm happy enough that the ru I've been getting off kane is legit. Based on results.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Afaik Kane´s RU has been tested numerous times and always appeared to be legit. Just because Michel got scammed, doesn´t mean that RU it self is a scam.

JakeKal

My Regimen
Reaction score
the information shared by Michael Sapin is EXTREMELY important, many people consider RU as a top product and we all source at AnagenInc, KaneShop. We need to find a way to test the purity again and if this is correct that the RU is fake we need to spread the info he is a scammer!!!
Michael first said he has paid $100 and then more than $200 with the shipping? Hmm, he is either lying or he paid $100+ for shipping....

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I tried 3.5mg in minoxidil for 1.5 - 2 years different suppliers and with oral finasteride everyday. Saw no significant change really so dropped it. It’s not worth the money at least for me. Maybe applying it differently outside minoxidil combo may help but I don’t want any extra in topicals.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use RU with minoxidil, there's no point to me only using RU. Everybody who knows about RU is somebody who did their own research, so they're likely to use combination therapy.
I tried same 1.5 - 2 years with 3.6g in minoxidil. Pretty much a waste for me. I dropped this about a year ago. I am as good as I was in the RU timeframe now and saving money. Just did not see any improvement or added maintenance.