Ru58441 Does It Work Or Is It A Scam?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys ,i really want to save my hairline , and propecia doesnt work.
One year ago i ordered some ru , and made it test by a french lab : and the result was , it was a fake .
SO i really believe RU is a huge scam, but this is my last resort .
Anybody had result with it ? i see almost no evidence

PS ; i ordered RU on anagenic.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I haven't seen anyone have much success besides Hellouser and IrishPride. But then again those guys were also on a lot of other treatments as well.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is shown to be effective in clinical trials.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe it's a scam. The stuff was promoted by people who were receiving percentages of the sales made. Goodlookingloser admitted to receiving money from his links to Kanes site, although he never said the stuff was actually effective. There is yet to be a single person who has used it as a standalone treatment with success. I used it on my very mild temple hair loss for 6 months with no effect.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was sold on RU , especially after reading on steroid forums how guys witn juicin to the gills claim that while using RU they don't lose amy ground on a cycle. It sounded really tempting.

I personally haven't tried for a while so I can't say much on my behalf.

I spoke to a trichologist once and he said something along the lines "it works for a while, u will see more hair, then it stops working".
If it wasn't such a hassle mixing new batches every time I might try it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was sold on RU , especially after reading on steroid forums how guys witn juicin to the gills claim that while using RU they don't lose amy ground on a cycle. It sounded really tempting.

I personally haven't tried for a while so I can't say much on my behalf.

I spoke to a trichologist once and he said something along the lines "it works for a while, u will see more hair, then it stops working".
If it wasn't such a hassle mixing new batches every time I might try it.

Holy sh*t you discussed an illegal drug with a trichologist and he knew about it?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it's a scam. The stuff was promoted by people who were receiving percentages of the sales made. Goodlookingloser admitted to receiving money from his links to Kanes site, although he never said the stuff was actually effective. There is yet to be a single person who has used it as a standalone treatment with success. I used it on my very mild temple hair loss for 6 months with no effect.

I do feel like every success story I've seen on here concerning RU, the person was using it in combination with finasteride and/or minoxidil....would love to hear from someone who used just RU and experienced success

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t you discussed an illegal drug with a trichologist and he knew about it?

This trichologist is one of the 4 founders of the pilox crap discussed in the news and research section.
Before the pilox was commercially availabe, at least internationally, I went to their clinic to buy the pilox device for a friend overseas. The staff working there hadn't a clue about hair loss, it seemed as if they picked up clueless people and gave them a crash course on what to say and how to promote the device to people coming to the clinic.
Then after all the waiting and hassle of explaining to them I'm buying it for a friend overseas which tjey were reluctant to sell at first to someone who can't physically arrive for a check up, they end up telling me they're out of stock and I need to wait 2 weeks.
I got reall frustrated with them, then all of the sudden some guy walks in with 3 more devices. Turns out it was the trichologist, one of the 4 founders of the device. I think I talked with him for like an hour, he seemed to have a wealth of knowledge. He said he's on private forum which I forgot its name. Anyway, so yeah I was quite surprised. I haven't met any other trichologist, but 99.9% of dermatologists over don't know anything other than finasteride / minoxidil.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU is shown to be effective in clinical trials.

This. RU even outperformed finasteride on a 6 month trial basis.

DUTA > RU58841 > finasteride.

Although I'm not so sure about long term AR antagonism.. We have no evidence for that. We have data for 6 months.

g.i joey

Reaction score

Although I'm not so sure about long term AR antagonism.. We have no evidence for that. We have data for 6 months.

On paper maybe, where's the proof. People have been using "ru" for years yet we don't see any success stories..

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and keep in my mind that i have teste my ru batch . My mother work as a teacher at the university , and i asked her to test him at the university lab , by one of her physiciain collegue . And the stuff was just some sh*t powder with a vehicle , nothing special . I was really disapointed , i orederd it on anagenic for 100 euros , more with the shipping .
So for me this is a huge scam , they take profit of the fact we are depressed and ready to do everything to save our hair, to make money.

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score

Well the RU from Kane must be bunk then because I used silly high doses just on the hairline with no signs of slowing the recession down. finasteride however, revered the recession.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
you know the original RU from the french study was the real deal , but the compay was closed , and now some chinese are making fake stuff to make money

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
On paper maybe, where's the proof. People have been using "ru" for years yet we don't see any success stories..

if I look objectively at people their posts about finasteride online I can only conclude two things;

- Shitty compound that doesn't work for many people plus makes people their dick fall of with all sort of extra side effects.

Kinda contradicts the "paper" evidence also from finasteride doesn't it :p? We are dealing with emotional humans brah, not robots.

shookwun

Reaction score
if I look objectively at people their posts about finasteride online I can only conclude two things;

- Shitty compound that doesn't work for many people plus makes people their dick fall of with all sort of extra side effects.

Kinda contradicts the "paper" evidence also from finasteride doesn't it :p? We are dealing with emotional humans brah, not robots.
All i need to read is the study on people being given sugar pills, but were told they were on finasteride and developed ED as a result.

The ones who were also told they were on sugar pills, but on finasteride and resulted in no ED

Thats realy all I need to know to understand that a lot of people over think sh*t, and a result get performance anxiety.

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yeah but on the flip side, we have seen photo evidence of evident success from people who take finasteride alone. Yes there's adverse events that happen but this is not the point here. The point is we are shown time and time again through PHOTO evidence that finasteride does work to maintain or even regrow hair in users. I'm not saying 100% of the time, maybe not even 80%, but we still have proof it does something! Unlike RU which I think is so hyped because people can't stand to think they're not treating their HairLoss when all else fails

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
All i need to read is the study on people being given sugar pills, but were told they were on finasteride and developed ED as a result.

The ones who were also told they were on sugar pills, but on finasteride and resulted in no ED

Thats realy all I need to know to understand that a lot of people over think sh*t, and a result get performance anxiety.

The numbers don't work out that way.

Coiffio

Reaction score
I have used RU and micro dosed finasteride for 2 years after initially trying full dose finasteride only. I have experimented with finasteride only and RU only regimens. I have found that .25mg 2-3 times a week + RU is my winning combination.

Without RU my hair gets full of grease within a few hours of washing it. This tormented me for years, as it removes the fluffiness that allows me to appear to still have a thick full head of hair. I experienced my greatest recovery after 4 months of using RU. Switching to RU only = massive shed, but no grease. .25mg 2-3 week finasteride only = smaller, but still bad shed and greasy hair. I'm too afraid to use only one for an extended period of time to see what stabilizes.

RU gives me vicious night sweats when I use too much without fail, so I know my stuff is legit. I don't know if Kane's a great guy or if his business is shady with batches, but this stuff (at the very least) has been a life saver for my greasy hair and I feel the need to stick up for that fact.

Last edited:

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but on the flip side, we have seen photo evidence of evident success from people who take finasteride alone. Yes there's adverse events that happen but this is not the point here. The point is we are shown time and time again through PHOTO evidence that finasteride does work to maintain or even regrow hair in users. I'm not saying 100% of the time, maybe not even 80%, but we still have proof it does something! Unlike RU which I think is so hyped because people can't stand to think they're not treating their HairLoss when all else fails

I don't see the hype about RU to be honest. Just a different agent with a different mode of action. Don't expect miracles. Even castration doesn't often regrow cosmetic significant hair. That being said RU does offer the option for people that either want to have a very strong regimen because they are losing on finasteride or have side effects on finasteride and don't have them on RU. I think everyone should always look first into finasteride though.

Bottom line is that RU58841 has positioned itself be one of the "big guns" alongside finasteride/dutasteride. Scientific data supports it and the activity towards the androgen receptor is indisputable. But it's still a anti-androgen meant to prevent hair loss rather than regrow your hair.

Regarding the photo evidence, it's there for RU58841 just not as much as finasteride. But many many more people have tried finasteride than RU58841 obviously. Secondly you can expect many people who try RU58841 because finasteride didn't work for them so it's likely RU58841 won't work either then.

It's a pity we don't have long term data for anti-androgens that target the AR though for hair loss (3+ years or something), would be pretty nice.

Have a search yourself but here are some RU only results;

29ctj4y.jpg

12316v6.jpg

august.jpg

october.jpg

viewattachment.cfm

viewattachment.cfm