Ru...any Reason To Buy Liquid Vs Powder?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I mix batches for two or four weeks and it takes two minutes. On the other hand there is nothing to say against ordering liquid ru every two months or so.

I think for all the guys being afraid of finasteride, ru can be a great alternative.
but have you seep regrowth on the hairline or crown?

ot at least stoppage of hairloss?

i need Hope

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to this article:

http://www.ru58841.info/stability-and-storage/

premixed solutions are sh*t and will break

why not just mix it yourself to be 100% safe?

i plan to mix the powder on minoxidil and prepare on weekly batches for a fresh product every time

also apparently you should put the powder in the freezer but what about formulation? i live in a hot weather country so im worried the mix will break. should i put it in the fridge?

are you sure minoxidil is a good vehicle?

I know people were using stemoyx (?) as a vehicle..(not sure the name) which was/is sold in Europe by Granier/Loreal.

I have some of it from Ebay but I have not added it yet--its a 'weak' product from most accounts.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
If it's working with hairloss why the hell would you stop it?
bc its a random chemical and we dont know what the sides are, either seen or unseen. if its anti-dat u know its messing with your body. plus remember, ru was in clinical trials for hairloss and then dropped , so this sh*t might have bad side effects we dont know about . cancer, etc

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bc its a random chemical and we dont know what the sides are, either seen or unseen. if its anti-dat u know its messing with your body. plus remember, ru was in clinical trials for hairloss and then dropped , so this sh*t might have bad side effects we dont know about . cancer, etc
You are pulling out of your *** that it causes cancer. We don't even know how minoxidil works, we know it helps growing hair and we use it. Same sh*t.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are you sure minoxidil is a good vehicle?

I know people were using stemoyx (?) as a vehicle..(not sure the name) which was/is sold in Europe by Granier/Loreal.

I have some of it from Ebay but I have not added it yet--its a 'weak' product from most accounts.
Why wouldn't it?

It has alcohol, PPG etc... it's a basic volume to dissolve sh*t. And you apply both things at the same time. I need to apply minoxdil anyway.

Whats the difference between using stemox and minoxidil?

I have never heard anyone saying you cant mix RU and minoxidil.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I mix batches for two or four weeks and it takes two minutes. On the other hand there is nothing to say against ordering liquid ru every two months or so.

I think for all the guys being afraid of finasteride, ru can be a great alternative.
how are you exactly mixing the powder? what do you use as vehicle, dosage etc? I need everything.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why wouldn't it?

It has alcohol, PPG etc... it's a basic volume to dissolve sh*t. And you apply both things at the same time. I need to apply minoxdil anyway.

Whats the difference between using stemox and minoxidil?

I have never heard anyone saying you cant mix RU and minoxidil.

Minoxidil holds around 5-6% RU. If you want a higher concentration you should do ethanol-pg

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Minoxidil holds around 5-6% RU. If you want a higher concentration you should do ethanol-pg
What's the scientific explanation for that?

I like your weekly basis regime, how are you preparing your RU specifically?

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the scientific explanation for that?

I like your weekly basis regime, how are you preparing your RU specifically?

Read it somewhere, can't be bothered to find it again

Weigh RU, dump RU powder into minoxidil bottle, shake

Kyle889

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's a safe place to buy this stuff in the US? I was hoping to add this to recover lost gains over the last 5 months of bad shedding. Also wasn't really sure about the link posted in the discussion since google chrome says it's an unsafe website. Also if you use that website, how long have you guys been using it and have you had any issues with it?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Read it somewhere, can't be bothered to find it again

Weigh RU, dump RU powder into minoxidil bottle, shake
But RU sucks beyond 1 week. You prepare it weekly or put it on an entire minoxidil bottle?

Also im not sure about the difference between minoxidil and ethanol etc. Some people say its better to not use it with minoxidil butI havent seen any convincing arguments.

BeauH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant believe ive only just discovered this! I just read a few posts on RU, how is it working for you guys?
If you are looking for a more cost effective source of Ru58841 powder, QualityRu.com sells it for $50.00/5 grams $95.00/10 grams. They also do bulk discounts. Lab tested at 99.5% purity.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how are you exactly mixing the powder? what do you use as vehicle, dosage etc? I need everything.

Sorry wasn't online much. :)
I drop 800mg Ru into 12ml 80% isopropanol alcohol, add 1ml water and 8ml Prophylenglycoleum. Shake it and let it rest.
Google 'hellouser Ru guide hairlosstalk'.

I took finasteride and Ru for two years with good success (much better density) until this march when I reduced the dose step by step and finally stopped both for a month. I had quite liquid sperm and wanted to see if it improves.

Sides went away after a month and restated finasteride and Ru but obviously after three months I got the bill in form of a big shed.

Right now I'm almost back to baseline, but I guess regrowth will kick in in the next months.
I'm kinda trying to balance my sides now. I have liquid sperm and no morning wood, but still night wood and no other sexual sides.

So I'm on 0,5mg finasteride/day and will likely good down lower oneo I see regrowth.