Ru...any Reason To Buy Liquid Vs Powder?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about trying RU after reading this article https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/treatments/ru58841/

Wondering if anyone found reason to buy powder vs liquid form?

Any allergic reaction to liquid?

Difference in results?

Don't care about the $$$ difference as the convenience of liquid would out weigh extra money.

Anyone get any sides (other than anti androgen sides Im a woman I am not going to have ED problems) such as headaches, nausea, skin irritation, heart palpatations etc--anything that makes you feel its 'toxic'?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used both liquid and powder (solved in minoxidil or stemoxydine or plain alcohol). Same difference.
RU makes your your hair very dirty. I thought it was K & B or glicole that made your hair dirty. No. It is RU itself.
No sides so far, even sexual.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used both liquid and powder (solved in minoxidil or stemoxydine or plain alcohol). Same difference.
RU makes your your hair very dirty. I thought it was K & B or glicole that made your hair dirty. No. It is RU itself.
No sides so far, even sexual.

which brand do you buy?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant believe ive only just discovered this! I just read a few posts on RU, how is it working for you guys?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant believe ive only just discovered this! I just read a few posts on RU, how is it working for you guys?

I have not tried it yet so I cant answer for myself

hell rouser made the most detailed threads on another forum I have read about RU

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...-(with-minoxidil-CB-Nizoral-and-Saw-Palmetto)

and this one tells about how to mix it if you decide to go this route

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/12391-Complete-RU58841-Usage-Guide

Take you time and read the first thread entirely as he changes what he does with each medication and dosage etc..

Also you can find old threads on the forum for RU but I had trouble finding them recently--they are here but buried..you can probably google RU and HairLossTalk.com.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Powdered form allows you to pick your own dose more easily. That's all.

It works decently for me in combination with minoxidil.

The one issue is that it's a drug you can't tell your doctor about, as it's illegal. It weighs on the mind when I go to the doctor and am asked to list my medications. Due to that, I'll be off as soon as I can.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

The one issue is that it's a drug you can't tell your doctor about, as it's illegal. It weighs on the mind when I go to the doctor and am asked to list my medications. Due to that, I'll be off as soon as I can.

lol an illegal hair loss drug. what f*****g rebels we are

what exactly would happen to you anyway if you told him about it?

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what Ive read dermarolling is obviously out of the equation as you dont want it getting into your system too much apparently?

I dont want to use minoxidil as I may be getting a hair transplant so RU looks a bit better as a standalone hopefully! From what ive read its a finasteride alternative,

However there are other scaremongering posts which state long term safe use of ru isnt well documented?

Or should i just buy that one from Anagen inc 5% and use it, what solution would you recommend though?

and do you use gloves or just fingers when applying and rubbing it in....

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
id say buy the powder, become who know if ur getting the actual percent RU in the remade liquid, and its said, that RU degrades over time, so its best to make it in fresh batches that last for a week and can be refrigerated.

but the big question is , is the RU being sold by Kana, anagogic ic etc(they are all the same company) even real RU, or is it a little RU cut with something else.you could be paying 98 dollars for 5g of bullshit, and there lies the problem with RU, we do not know if they stuff we r buying is fake or cut with something else. you would need independent testing to confirm this.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
, we do not know if they stuff we r buying is fake or cut with something else. you would need independent testing to confirm this.

(Just got a flashback to the 80s.)

on another note a lot of posters get the RU from kane tested periodically and I think the consensus has been positive.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
(Just got a flashback to the 80s.)

on another note a lot of posters get the RU from kane tested periodically and I think the consensus has been positive.
really? who got it tested? Kane has so many fake accounts promoting Ru and paying ppl to say its real that you cant believe sh*t you hear on the forums. and testing is expensive, i dont see any users coughing up the cash to get it done, and say yes, that indeed a batch was tested, and tested positive for RU, thatsno guarantee that every batch is pure, bc its not like this sh*t is regulated by a company for standards.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
really? who got it tested? Kane has so many fake accounts promoting Ru and paying ppl to say its real that you cant believe sh*t you hear on the forums. and testing is expensive, i dont see any users coughing up the cash to get it done, and say yes, that indeed a batch was tested, and tested positive for RU, thatsno guarantee that every batch is pure, bc its not like this sh*t is regulated by a company for standards.

I do not know who--if you can try and find the old RU threads, there are a few of them.

I agree with you its China--I remember the poor dogs and that was stuff sold legally.

Maybe call around a few labs and ask them how much to periodically test for purity.

yes people have paid I do not think its that expensive to have it tested...you have to read old threads, sorry.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix batches for two or four weeks and it takes two minutes. On the other hand there is nothing to say against ordering liquid ru every two months or so.

I think for all the guys being afraid of finasteride, ru can be a great alternative.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix batches for two or four weeks and it takes two minutes. On the other hand there is nothing to say against ordering liquid ru every two months or so.

I think for all the guys being afraid of finasteride, ru can be a great alternative.

dude cant even remember your experiences with finasteride and ru

finasteride gave u sides yeah? what about ru? i might try this sh*t later in the year

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

and you get it from Kane? its pure and did not make you sick or anything?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is Kane. It's the same stuff I used, and it worked great. To me it's worth the money for the convenience to get it premixed.
According to this article:

http://www.ru58841.info/stability-and-storage/

premixed solutions are sh*t and will break

why not just mix it yourself to be 100% safe?

i plan to mix the powder on minoxidil and prepare on weekly batches for a fresh product every time

also apparently you should put the powder in the freezer but what about formulation? i live in a hot weather country so im worried the mix will break. should i put it in the fridge?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

If it's working with hairloss why the hell would you stop it?