Ru-59063- Strongest Antiandrogen Ever Created, Stronger Binding Affinity Than Even Dht

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU58841 is weak as piss? Im currently on a blast meaning im running huge amounts of hair wrecking steroids, and im regrowing hair density and thickness from just 50mg per day. And just a few months ago, i was losing prolly close to 200-300 hairs per day.
Now imagine what would happen if i didnt have 15x higher hormone levels than usually.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU58841 is weak as piss? Im currently on a blast meaning im running huge amounts of hair wrecking steroids, and im regrowing hair density and thickness from just 50mg per day. And just a few months ago, i was losing prolly close to 200-300 hairs per day.
Now imagine what would happen if i didnt have 15x higher hormone levels than usually.

yea? why dont you post your hair before and after pics? @bluecyclone is a 40 year old with a nw1 and such a mild form of hairloss and his hairloss only progressed on RU. He is the only person to ever truly document the use of RU58841 with pictures and no surprise, it didnt do anything.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You will probably a good responder to finasteride as well

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you even read my comment? Im on it for 1.5 months. The density i got from it doesnt justify making pictures or a new progress thread, you silly sausage.

And what i said wasnt a lie. I was losing hair like crazy, really really crazy a few months ago when i was off cycle. And now im on huge amounts of steroids and i lose pretty much zero hair and my hair gets better and better.
That alone is evidence enough for me that it works great. I mean, i know you are going to make another comment now trying to undervalue my own experience with RU58841. Its a common phenomena in this whole hairloss community. Every discussion thread turns into a online battle for whatever god damn reason
But anways, i cant see how you can do that, seeing just how simple and logical my argument is. Again, i lost crazy amount of hair when i was natural, and now im on steroids and i lose nearly zero hair and my hair gets better.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will probably a good responder to finasteride as well

Im not denying i could be a good responder to anti androgens. But i think my personal experience still holds alot of value and that "you are a good responder" isnt much of an argument, simply because this stuff is doing a great job on HUGE AMOUNTS OF HAIR WRECKING STEROIDS.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you even read my comment? Im on it for 1.5 months. The density i got from it doesnt justify making pictures or a new progress thread, you silly sausage.

And what i said wasnt a lie. I was losing hair like crazy, really really crazy a few months ago when i was off cycle. And now im on huge amounts of steroids and i lose pretty much zero hair and my hair gets better and better.
That alone is evidence enough for me that it works great. I mean, i know you are going to make another comment now trying to undervalue my own experience with RU58841. Its a common phenomena in this whole hairloss community. Every discussion thread turns into a online battle for whatever god damn reason
But anways, i cant see how you can do that, seeing just how simple and logical my argument is. Again, i lost crazy amount of hair when i was natural, and now im on steroids and i lose nearly zero hair and my hair gets better.

stfu up then. if youre honest you would be posting pics of your current hair now, any pics you have of your hair before ru, and then you could provide an update every month

How is it possible to see "density increase" but not be worthy to post pics as a form of proof.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what makes me even more angry. People that not only see internet forums as battlegrounds, but people who neglect everything logical you say, and then just say something else instead even though it is already explained in previous comments. And thats why this will be my last response to you. Obviously, you are not here to discuss anything. You just need another tick on your "amount of internet arguments won today" list. Instead, you twist my words and neglect parts of my post so you have something to say in your next post.

I do indeed plan to make a progress thread in the future, when i have good reason to. I could tell you again, why im not doing that right now. But i already explained 2 times, and you just neglect that. So there is no point in me explaining it a third time, because your next post is just going to be the same argument as before.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what makes me even more angry. People that not only see internet forums as battlegrounds, but people who neglect everything logical you say, and then just say something else instead even though it is already explained in previous comments. And thats why this will be my last response to you. Obviously, you are not here to discuss anything. You just need another tick on your "amount of internet arguments won today" list. Instead, you twist my words and neglect parts of my post so you have something to say in your next post.

I do indeed plan to make a progress thread in the future, when i have good reason to. I could tell you again, why im not doing that right now. But i already explained 2 times, and you just neglect that. So there is no point in me explaining it a third time, because your next post is just going to be the same argument as before.

I am not the one making claims without proof. It would be honest of you to make a thread now with your current status and give updates periodically. Other than that it shouldn't really matter to anyone what you have to say, not becaus I think youre a liar but because out of the thousands of people who have tired ru58841 on this forum, the only person to post pictures regularly during their use showed that ru didnt work

youd think there would be hundreds of threads with pictures of the increase in density that ru provides, but no. Theres none

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What you dont understand is that i dont care wether or not you believe me, thats why im not going to make a whole post ranting and begging you. Im just telling people what i have experienced in 1.5 months, and everything else i said, including the steroids, is true. Wether or not you believe me, is not my problem. If you think i have a reason to lie, all power to you. I dont see them as "claims", im just telling you what i have experienced. Im not here to battle anyone and prove everything wrong so you can all see how great RU is. I frankly dont care.
And as i said, i will post pictures and make a progress thread, when i think it is justified and worth it. With hair, its so easy to look like you are balding or you are NW1. Its dependent on so many factors, angle, camera, time of the day, lighting, freshly shampooed, or oily etc.
And i dont know when that is going to be. Im on steroids year round, so this is probably going to take much longer than it should have.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What you dont understand is that i dont care wether or not you believe me, thats why im not going to make a whole post ranting and begging you. Im just telling people what i have experienced in 1.5 months, and everything else i said, including the steroids, is true. Wether or not you believe me, is not my problem. If you think i have a reason to lie, all power to you. I dont see them as "claims", im just telling you what i have experienced. Im not here to battle anyone and prove everything wrong so you can all see how great RU is. I frankly dont care.
And as i said, i will post pictures and make a progress thread, when i think it is justified and worth it. With hair, its so easy to look like you are balding or you are NW1. Its dependent on so many factors, angle, camera, time of the day, lighting, freshly shampooed, or oily etc.
And i dont know when that is going to be. Im on steroids year round, so this is probably going to take much longer than it should have.
LOL. You’re juicing YEAR ROUND and have hairloss. What a f*****g shock. The fact that you are very rapid responded to a weak AA is borderline insulting. You’re trashing your body because you’re probably some beef cake narcissist and get away with only having to use RU. You deserve to be bald.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. You’re juicing YEAR ROUND and have hairloss. What a f*****g shock. The fact that you are very rapid responded to a weak AA is borderline insulting. You’re trashing your body because you’re probably some beef cake narcissist and get away with only having to use RU. You deserve to be bald.

Come on now. No one deserves hairloss really. We’re all in this together

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I dont really understand what you are saying. Are you this upset about me for being a steroid user, that you think i deserve to be bald? Couldnt really pick up anyting else from this senseless rant.

"Beef Cake"
Im actually vegetarian, but thank you for the offer.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree, @Moosey is coming here saying RU is not weak blabla. Do you really fking think people here wanting to try this potent ru version did not try ru58841. What dose you are on? I tried 350mg and it did jack sh*t. You probably take 100mg max and get results. Just get on finasteride next and leave this forum for the next 10 years, you'll be fine.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As said in my other posts, i use 50mg. Its appereantly enough to completely stop hairloss while on steroids.
I dont really see the point in finasteride when RU works for me.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
26 years ago but nobody used it for hairloss, so why useless thread? I am quite interesting in the research and human trial if somebody tries this out.
Nobody ? really ? Do you know GOOGLE ! what about use it ?

Ru will be never be approve for hair loss. All you can get is homemade in China, and who knows if you actually get the rigth thing. Plus, IT GIVE SIDES !!!!!!!!!! use google !

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nobody ? really ? Do you know GOOGLE ! what about use it ?

Ru will be never be approve for hair loss. All you can get is homemade in China, and who knows if you actually get the rigth thing. Plus, IT GIVE SIDES !!!!!!!!!! use google !
I'm not talking about ru5884 that people on HairLossTalk.com use.

James Passion

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's seems very powerful but how can we it? I would like to try it but I don't know where to buy.

zinny999

Reaction score
I'll give you the summary; It worked very well for him BUT he experienced side effects like he did when on fina so he quit.

Why is everyone answering on behalf of someone who is a complete stranger to them?

He is 29 when he first experience his balding, his dad is NW6 at 68. His brother is Norwood 5 at 39.

So he was lucky to have FULL Thick Norwood 0 hair until he was 28. However by 29 you could see the thinning in the middle and back. His hairline is no longer a Black chalk line some Maori person would have.
I can see gaps in his hairline and that was no other than male pattern baldness.

We didn't took any photos because by this time I had stop taking any med myself as I was fairly depressed with finasteride side effects.
I didn't want to recommend my mate the finasteride, because of the side effect.
However RU was still hard to get back in 2015 so I told him I got nothing.

Than in mid to late 2015 on {Hairlosshelp.com} someone mentioned you no longer have to mix them yourself and do the measuring.

So I bought it together 6 bottles and to split between me and him.
I'm around nw2.5 and would maintained that with slightly thicker hair.

However he was NW2 - tinning everywhere almost back to NW0 and regain all his hairlines. However the hairlines wasn't as Thick black line like before but you could not tell he had 1% of hairloss.

Took less than 6 month to less to reverse all of it. He was derm-rolling once a week. Used the 5% with KB solution.
Also use Lipogaine in the night before bed. in conjunction with RU. Only RU in the morning.

However he has tapered off these drug as he got fairly lazy with routine and barely a few time a week of RU.
He has even loss some of the gain however you could still not be able to tell he really had any hairloss. Unless it was in the broad daylight and you looking very closely over his head from top view.

Last edited:

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g crazy! For me these drugs are like dancing on the edge! Hope guys you're all ok!