Ru-59063- Strongest Antiandrogen Ever Created, Stronger Binding Affinity Than Even Dht

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could direct that comment to you too....its all talk its just theory just like enzo and daro was... your claims will be more credible when you get some evidence it works until then stop blowing smoke up everyone else's *** and trying to hype this sh*t

wtf lmao

this forum I swear
*** and trying to hype this sh*t

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could direct that comment to you too....its all talk its just theory just like enzo and daro was... your claims will be more credible when you get some evidence it works until then stop blowing smoke up everyone else's *** and trying to hype this sh*t

*** and trying to hype this sh*t

get real bum, I don't owe you anything. Take your entitled attitude out of here

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
All drugs go systemic. You either accept going bald and stay off all meds or you have a threshold to which point you are willing to accept the possiblity of side effects. Everyone takes that risk when they take even something as weak as finasteride

Lol, you are extremly wrong. Minoxidil will go in a really small %. Ketoconazole dont go systemic, etc .
Put your hair over the qualities of a male, sex, alpha male attitude, etc. Make you an idiot plus a pussy.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do have full access to this study? https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jm000163y

Because I can only read the abstact. If you have the full study can you pm the pdf. I need to do more reseach before coming to any conclusions. I believe one of the three RU molecules has potential for hairloss. The one used in the study to inhib the effects of testosterone on prostate weight is also interesting.

This drug was discover 26 years ago !, dude, simple google instead of creating useless new post. Internet didn't started yesterday.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After much more research it seems that RU-59063 is anti androgenic. However it does posess an androgenic effect as well which makes it not that effective in treating androgen related disorder. It is still an effective anti androgen, but quite weak as shown by this table which I have attaced. It inhibited prostate weight by 21% when given simulatniously with 3mg Testosterone. Not bad but other anti androgens did much better. Which leads me to my main point.

RU-58642 had incredible results on prostate weight and showed to be much more effective than bicalutamide, flutamide, and nilutamide. It was able to inhibit the effects of DHT and Testosterone at a reasonably low dose. Here is the full study: sci-hub.tw/10.1016/S0960-0760(97)00151-9 @Thebaldcel

This is still very early and I am going to do alot more research on this compound but there is reason to be optimistic. I do believe a drug that will be the "cure" for those of us resistant to any treatments is already out there already but it just wasnt tested for male pattern baldness due to the extreme FDA regulations.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 9.33.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 9.33.51 PM.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 241

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This drug was discover 26 years ago !, dude, simple google instead of creating useless new post. Internet didn't started yesterday.
26 years ago but nobody used it for hairloss, so why useless thread? I am quite interesting in the research and human trial if somebody tries this out.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
26 years ago but nobody used it for hairloss, so why useless thread? I am quite interesting in the research and human trial if somebody tries this out.
I am only interested because I want to see if it does something of anything for someone who has pounded themselves with the hardest sh*t out there with no results so far.

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am only interested because I want to see if it does something of anything for someone who has pounded themselves with the hardest sh*t out there with no results so far.

I'm curious about your case. What is your diet and lifestyle like? Are you on hrt? Any alternative treatments?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, daro didnt do sh*t for me.

As it turns out it seems that Daro is quite weak. In theory it has a high affinity and can inhib mutant AR signalled cell proliferation, but it reduced prostate weight with a similar efficacy as Bicalutamide in non cancerous rats.

This means that actually its not as anti androgenic as we once thought and may not be as ideal for hairloss as once believed.

There are new drugs under development that are belived to be more potent than Daro like EM-5854. In any case the solution to hairloss will be to find a drug which can inhibit the AR with no/very little agonism at a similar affinity to Testosterone. Until then were stuck on this forum

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As it turns out it seems that Daro is quite weak. In theory it has a high affinity and can inhib mutant AR signalled cell proliferation, but it reduced prostate weight with a similar efficacy as Bicalutamide in non cancerous rats.

This means that actually its not as anti androgenic as we once thought and may not be as ideal for hairloss as once believed.

There are new drugs under development that are belived to be more potent than Daro like EM-5854. In any case the solution to hairloss will be to find a drug which can inhibit the AR with no/very little agonism at a similar affinity to Testosterone. Until then were stuck on this forum
But Daro is still lot stronger then ru-58841, which work for a lot of people . Maybe contact LUO about EM-5854 or RU-59063

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But Daro is still lot stronger then ru-58841, which work for a lot of people . Maybe contact LUO about EM-5854 or RU-59063

Give up on Ru-59063 it’s partial agonism results in a weak anti androgenic effect. It’s still more anti androgenic than androgenic but as a result of its agonism it’s antsgonistic effects are somewhat neutralized

Ru-58642 has a lot more potential

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Give up on Ru-59063 it’s partial agonism results and a weak anti androgenic effect. It’s still more anti androgenic than androgenic but as a result of its agonism it’s antsgonistic effects are somewhat neutralized

Ru-58642 has a lot more potential
I missed the switch to ru-58642. If i can do anything to help out let me know. The way you talk about this stuff is way out of my league.

@Thebaldcel what do you think about ru-58642? Discussions make this forum better so i'm wondering

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I missed the switch to ru-58642. If i can do anything to help out let me know. The way you talk about this stuff is way out of my league.

@Thebaldcel what do you think about ru-58642? Discussions make this forum better so i'm wondering

Seems to be a better candidate than 59063. Not much data on it so I can't really say anything conclusive. It will likely provide better results than 59063.

I no longer like antiandrogens for treatment so I'm not really invested in these things. Rather, I'm looking at mechanisms in which the AR is upregulated. While not exactly the best model, prostate cancer becoming castration dependent draws parallels with how some people with Androgenetic Alopecia develop sensitivity to a level where not even the strongest antiandrogens have an effect. It led me to my original point of how seeking stronger and stronger antiandrogens is probably not the best answer to reversing hair loss. This is for a long term perspective.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems to be a better candidate than 59063. Not much data on it so I can't really say anything conclusive. It will likely provide better results than 59063.

I no longer like antiandrogens for treatment so I'm not really invested in these things. Rather, I'm looking at mechanisms in which the AR is upregulated. While not exactly the best model, prostate cancer becoming castration dependent draws parallels with how some people with Androgenetic Alopecia develop sensitivity to a level where not even the strongest antiandrogens have an effect. It led me to my original point of how seeking stronger and stronger antiandrogens is probably not the best answer to reversing hair loss. This is for a long term perspective.

While I agree that would be more ideal to be able to ruduce AR sensitivity in the scalp, there is far less research in that area and it becomes even more complex.

Have you even tried any strong anti androgens to be so dismissive of them? Also, we have never had a documented report of anyone trying an anti androgen with anywhere near the potency of Testosterone for the AR.

You can look into UT-155 which is a androgen receptor degrader and has a binding affinity in the 70-80 range so by your standards you should consider it quite strong.

In my opinion, it is very unlikely that ARs in the scalp mutate via the same mechanism that the ARs of prostate cancer do. What we do know is that exposure to androgens upregulates AR densitiy. Therefore not blocking the AR binding effect fully will lead to a higher sensitivity to male pattern baldness over time. I believe this is the reason why there is a "trigger" in mens lives when they start balding at an extremely fast rate where they had no hairloss for many years before that.

This is better explained when you examine steroid users. Sometimes competitors run extremely high doses of testosterone, winstrol, masteron, etc all of which are extremely androgenic but they get no hairloss in their 20s. But once they turn 28/30 they start balding very fastt and even getting off steroids completely doesnt stop or reverse their hairloss. It remains aggressive and they go bald within 2-4 years from a full head of hair. A great exaple of this was nick trigili, dude had an insane head of hair while running massive gear but towards the tail end of his career when he was probably using lower dosages he started balding and is a diffused NW3 in like 2 years.

If you can get a compound that will block DHT from binding to the AR at an equal dosage with low agonism you will never go bald. If you can inhibit even just testosteone that will be enough for almost everyone in the world.

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
While I agree that would be more ideal to be able to ruduce AR sensitivity in the scalp, there is far less research in that area and it becomes even more complex.

Have you even tried any strong anti androgens to be so dismissive of them? Also, we have never had a documented report of anyone trying an anti androgen with anywhere near the potency of Testosterone for the AR.

You can look into UT-155 which is a androgen receptor degrader and has a binding affinity in the 70-80 range so by your standards you should consider it quite strong.

In my opinion, it is very unlikely that ARs in the scalp mutate via the same mechanism that the ARs of prostate cancer do. What we do know is that exposure to androgens upregulates AR densitiy. Therefore not blocking the AR binding effect fully will lead to a higher sensitivity to male pattern baldness over time. I believe this is the reason why there is a "trigger" in mens lives when they start balding at an extremely fast rate where they had no hairloss for many years before that.

This is better explained when you examine steroid users. Sometimes competitors run extremely high doses of testosterone, winstrol, masteron, etc all of which are extremely androgenic but they get no hairloss in their 20s. But once they turn 28/30 they start balding very fastt and even getting off steroids completely doesnt stop or reverse their hairloss. It remains aggressive and they go bald within 2-4 years from a full head of hair. A great exaple of this was nick trigili, dude had an insane head of hair while running massive gear but towards the tail end of his career when he was probably using lower dosages he started balding and is a diffused NW3 in like 2 years.

If you can get a compound that will block DHT from binding to the AR at an equal dosage with low agonism you will never go bald. If you can inhibit even just testosteone that will be enough for almost everyone in the world.

Like I said, prostate cancer is a bad model but is an example of how sensitivity can increase under the right conditions.

And yes I have. I stacked ru, dutasteride, finasteride, and enza for a few months during a slump in my health ( high blood pressure, weight gain, etc.). Still felt inflamed and lost ground so I stopped cold turkey. Of course when I stopped I lost even more ground but when I fixed my health back up I was able to maintain with just derma rolling and minoxidil while on a testosterone cycle.

There are other factors that can upregulate AR, not just androgens.

There is also the long term side effects to consider from using these powerful antiandrogens. Ideally, there would be a powerful drug that does not go systemic but there is no such thing yet.

As such I'm more interested in the upcoming wnt focused growth promoters.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like I said, prostate cancer is a bad model but is an example of how sensitivity can increase under the right conditions.

And yes I have. I stacked ru, dutasteride, finasteride, and enza for a few months during a slump in my health ( high blood pressure, weight gain, etc.). Still felt inflamed and lost ground so I stopped cold turkey. Of course when I stopped I lost even more ground but when I fixed my health back up I was able to maintain with just derma rolling and minoxidil while on a testosterone cycle.

There are other factors that can upregulate AR, not just androgens.

There is also the long term side effects to consider from using these powerful antiandrogens. Ideally, there would be a powerful drug that does not go systemic but there is no such thing yet.

As such I'm more interested in the upcoming wnt focused growth promoters.
What is your current regime then?q

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you @hemingway_the_mercenary for running the research you do.
And also thank you @Thebaldcel for giving input and being (mostly) civil, research papers can sometimes be confusing, even for intelligent amateurs like we are.

I prefer the immediate sides of something like Ru to the slow damage you might be causing by using finasteride. So I am looking forward to more compounds.

I'm looking forward to cb0301 Breezula, because in it's case we can dose incredibly high, even if the affinity is quite low. It's build to not go systemic.
Question will be the price point and penetration.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm curious about your case. What is your diet and lifestyle like? Are you on hrt? Any alternative treatments?
Yes I’m on HRT. I have CRH induced hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, and thus secondary ovarian failure. My scalp has been biopsied plenty of times and I have Androgenetic Alopecia, but it’s rapidly progressive and involves my entire head. My eyelashes and eyebrows are thinning too.