Ru-59063- Strongest Antiandrogen Ever Created, Stronger Binding Affinity Than Even Dht

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is it
Ru-59063 is simillar in its structure to Ru-58841 however its over a 100x or more strong.

It was found to have a binding affinity to the AR even higher than DHT but it was never marketed because it showed some very slight androgenic effects which could be problematic for prostate cancer AR proliferation but likely will have a very little effect on male pattern baldness as this drug will be guaranteed to block the follicle from testosterone and even DHT.

I dont think the partial agonism of this drug is to be convered with because even drugs like Cyperatone Acetate which is known to be one of the strongest anti androgens is also a partial agonist. If this drug can block testosterone it will be doing 100x more good than harm.

As I have explained before in other threads, there are no marketed drugs which can bind to the AR with anywhere near the affinity of Testosterone. This creates a limitation because at equal levels Testosterone will render the compounds useless. As a result, extremely high dosages of these drugs are needed to even have a chance of competing with testosterone.

Additionally, it is possible that testosterone has the ability to rip off drugs like Darolutamide/Enzalutamdie off the AR and bind itself instead thus resulting in androgenic gene expression.

Relative Binding Affinity of Know Compounds
Metribolone 290
Dihydrotestosterone 180
Testosterone 100
Cyproterone acetate 10
Bicalutamide 1.8
Nilutamide 0.8
Hydroxyflutamide 0.8
RU-59063 300
RU-57073 163
RU-56187 92

As you can see DHT has one of the strongest binding affinity to the AR of any know substances. Powerful drugs like bicalutamide only have a binding affinity of 1.8. That is unbelievably low compared with DHT. Even cyperatone acetate only has a binding affinity of 10. RU-59063 will overpower DHT has potential to be the greatest compound of all time for hair loss, because due to its incredible binding affinity, every single molecule will bind to the first AR it comes across. This means that the chance for systemic absorption is quite low as a very low dosage can be used for a great effect.

Unlike all other AR antagonists talked about on this site it does not need higher concentration than DHT to bind to the AR.

This drug is it its own realm. It is significantly stronger than Enzalutamide, Darolutamide, over 150x stronger than Bicalutamide.

Sharing this for all the sufferers of aggressive androgenic alopecia. Would anyone be interested in doing a group buy?

Here are some sources where you can get more info on how amazing this drug has potential to be:

https://books.google.ca/books?id=vc...4Q6AEwFXoECA8QAQ#v=onepage&q=RU 59063&f=false

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8136296 - source for being stronger than DHT

So many people are willing to try out RU-58841, would anyone be willing to try this?

@Georgie @itchymadscalp @whatevr @JLF @iamme_ @abcdefg

abcdefg

Reaction score
Great 10 more years before we know if its safe or not. That strong its almost for sure it carries some strong sides nothing stays local completely.
Again best case you get maintenance and prevention? You cant regrow hair off AAs no matter how powerful. Regrowth you need to be looking into that WAY drug or other pathways

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great 10 more years before we know if its safe or not. That strong its almost for sure it carries some strong sides nothing stays local completely.
Again best case you get maintenance and prevention? You cant regrow hair off AAs no matter how powerful. Regrowth you need to be looking into that WAY drug or other pathways

It’s not being researched bY any drug companies. The only anti androgens companies are investing into are those that fight prostrate cancer and the slight agonism of this compound probably makes it risky to try on cancer patients

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah ... why not ... nothing works for me, I'm thinking about giving up ... but maybe I could try something just one last time ...
Depends of the price, and for how long, how many times ... ?
And it doesn't seems to be anytime soon we will get this wonderful drug :(

EDIT:
From Wiki "RU-59063 is a nonsteroidal androgen or selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) which was first described in 1994 and was never marketed.[1] It was originally thought to be a potent antiandrogen, but subsequent research found that it actually possesses dose-dependent androgenic activity, albeit with lower efficacy than dihydrotestosterone"

... it's not that good then ?

Like I tried to explain before its a mild agonist. Even cyperatone ace is a mild agonist. Im not 100% sure if it will work or not, there has not been any research on just how androgenic. Heres a study in which it prevents the effects of 6x the amount of testosterone measured by prostate weight.

This is what I mean when I say this is in a world of its own. Any other drug would need to be administer at dosages at least 20x the dose of testosterone to inhibit the testosterone meanwhile this is able to inhib the androgenic effect of testosterone at 6x lower concentrations. Insane

For reference the medium dose for daro is 200-250mg 2x daily, meaning 400-500mg per day, while a man with high testosterone will only be producing at max 20mg per day

"Thus, RU 56187, given orally in castrated male animals, prevented in a dose-dependent manner the effects of 3 mg/kg testosterone propionate (TP) on mouse renal ornithine decarboxylase (acute test) and of 0.5 mg/kg TP on rat prostate weight (chronic test). In these two models, its ED50 was 0.6 and 1 mg/kg, respectively. In the intact rat, when given alone, it inhibited dose-dependently the effect of endogenous androgens on the seminal vesicles (ED50 approximately 1 mg/kg) and prostate (ED50 approximately 3 mg/kg) weights. These results suggest that these new compounds may be useful as specific markers for the androgen receptor as well as for the treatment of androgen-dependent diseases or disorders such as prostate cancer, acne, hirsutism and male pattern baldness."

iamme_

Established Member
Reaction score
I am up for it to give it a try. What vehicle would be needed for it to work? Also is your current regime working?

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
There needs to be more research on this. It seems that it would act as a very potent agonist (strong binding) in some tissues and perhaps an antagonist or weak agonist (thereby displacing testosterone and DHT) in others. This is how SARMs work. They usually activate receptors in say the muscle but not the prostate (or act as an antagonist), same with SERMs (+bone but blocks ERs in breast).

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The smaller dose requirement would make this treatment a lot cheaper. Seems like a pretty attractive option.