RU 58841 users and your lab tests

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok I guess if we are all going to subject ourselves to a drug with no prior testing on humans with absolutely no prior safety record, then we need to monitor ourselves for any detrimental effects.

So this thread is for RU58841 users to post their lab tests while on RU.

Some lab tests I propose we should monitor ourselves on I think should be:

1. Liver function test
2. Thyroid stimulating hormone
3. complete blood count
4. Total and free testostrone
5. DHT levels

Please feel free to add any others to the list.

You should monitor these levels at 1 month interval when first starting then increase it to 3 month intervals

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blood test*

Can you easy test your liver by blood test by just going to your doctor or is that more advanced/hard to test? And add estrogen to your list

el_duterino

Reaction score
RU was tested in humans, there was 2 tests done, each on about 40 people during 3 months at 5%.

We don't have access to the results but the firm that did the test found it safe enough to seek partners for further development and marketing.

I have my liver tested every year and so far no issues.And I was using 400mg/day of RU for several weeks and then 200mg a day for a few months prior to the liver tests.

Due to its short serum half life, it is very well documented that RU does not change the systemic androgenic levels of hormone so its a waste of money to do the DHT/T test.

But yes, liver, kidneys and other vitals need to be checked regulary...on RU and in general anyways.

danzuchy

Reaction score
I have been using it for 1.5 years and had a battery of blood test done (unrelated to RU58841 use). No abnormalities in anything and that includes liver, thyroid, testosterone, sperm count etc.(has extensive test for this since we were trying to figure out who was infertile- me or wifey).

Anyone who went through infertility tests know they check EVERYTHING and I mean everything. No abnormalities found and I was on RU58841.

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
danzuchy said:
I have been using it for 1.5 years and had a battery of blood test done (unrelated to RU58841 use). No abnormalities in anything and that includes liver, thyroid, testosterone, sperm count etc.(has extensive test for this since we were trying to figure out who was infertile- me or wifey).

Anyone who went through infertility tests know they check EVERYTHING and I mean everything. No abnormalities found and I was on RU58841.
[url][/url]

Can you please tell us which ru company you use, also the following :

1) how much ru do you use

2) how many times per day do you use it

3) how do you store/mix your ru

4) what other treatments do you use for hairloss

5) do you apply ru on a wet,damp, or dry scalp

6) how have yiur results been

Thanks man

Ruk

Reaction score
Should probably add blood pressure to that list, easy enough to get checked also.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Also if your liver function test comes back abnormal, I'd suggest drinking a glass of apple cider vinegar and colloidal silver twice a day! It will clear it all up, and regrow your hair like ***** 'n Span!

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Was that a subtle dig at hoppi rogazzle?

this is what was said about RU:

"The product has good systemic and dermal tolerance. In human clinical pharmacology, there was no systemic anti-androgenic activity and again good general and dermal tolerance. "