RSR39 Success story at 13 months (26 month pics pg 6)

biloba

Reaction score
Re: RSR39 Success story at 13 months treatments

RSR - can you give a little more detail about your regimen? Looks like you use the nizoral cream (and micon) - do you apply this before minoxidil? Are you using foam now, or equate?

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score

Sorry I missed a few questions. Been less interested in hair loss forums because I don't think about it as much. I am at 17 months into the Big 3 and still making progress. I took my 16 month pics and then promptly shaved my head to a #1. Too hot in Florida in the summer for long hair...

Attachments

• 16month1.jpg
    16month1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 615
  • 16month2.jpg
    16month2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 779
  • 16month3.jpg
    16month3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 682
  • 16month5.jpg
    16month5.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 645
  • 16month6.jpg
    16month6.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 659
  • 16month7.jpg
    16month7.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 678

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score

Stlyed up a bit crazy!

Attachments

• 16month8.jpg
    16month8.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 609
  • 16month9.jpg
    16month9.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 660
  • 16month10.jpg
    16month10.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 642
  • 16month11.jpg
    16month11.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 697

FabioM

Established Member
Reaction score

Amazing!

Congratulations on your results,i´m at the one year mark taking finasteride. It seems the hair loss has slowed down and hopefully i can have some recovery...let´s see.

Picard

Reaction score

cassin said:
hah....so confused for a second...thought RSR39 was a drug I never heard of!

Congratulations!

LOL, I thought the same exact thing!

Anyway, You have definitely turned back the years by at least 20, when it comes to your hair. Keep up your regimen and it should be smooth sailing from here on out.

My only question whether you experienced any shedding, and if you noticed any occurrence of side effects.

I too have to keep my hair short, sine It's impossible to style up as it is. I have kept my hair short even when my hair was fine, which is probably why my hair loss crawled up on me. I glad you can style it up, I sure does make a difference. Congrats. :bravo:

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score

I seem to always shed, but my hair keeps getting better. A few times it seemed to increase, but I never saw a real decline in hair after a shed. On the contrary, it always looked better month by month, regardless of shed hair numbers. I have had no side effects worth mentioning. Thanks!

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score

RSR38 said:
I seem to always shed, but my hair keeps getting better. A few times it seemed to increase, but I never saw a real decline in hair after a shed. On the contrary, it always looked better month by month, regardless of shed hair numbers. I have had no side effects worth mentioning. Thanks!

This is very motivating to read regarding the shedding! In fact your story is very inspiring especially for the "older guys" if I may say so. Thanks for coming back to share. Keep up the good work.

SMart

Reaction score

Great results. Very impressive.

I think it's kinda crazy the range of results people have from the same treatments.

BenVegas01

Reaction score

RSR 39 -

Do you use anything for workouts in the Gym - protein powders, BCAA's?

Not saying they contributed to the hair growth, just wondering...

Cheers

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score

I use Syntha 6 protein powder 1-2x daily and I use micronized BCAA's made by USP Labs during my workouts. I don't use any other supplements except Somatomax for sleep and GH release. I take in extra Omega 3 from fish oil capsules and eat about 5-7x daily including shakes. Probably 3000 K/cals daily.

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score

RSR38 said:
My situation is the same , i am shedding but my hair is getting better every month !

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

hey rsr,

did taking finasteride mess with your performance at the gym? did you lose muscle?

thanks

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score

Well I haven't updated in a while, but here are some pics from 26 months. As you can see, I am growing out my hair. I have not been able to do this since I was in mid 30's (5-6 years ago). My hair density is really good now and it is still getting better each month even though I shed 100 or more hair per day.

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 959
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 854

MGZ

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol are you f*ing kidding me, that is surreal.

Did you see results like one month after using Finasteride? It seems guys with staggering results see results quicker than others.

JWM

Reaction score
RSR39,

What brand of finasteride and minoxidil are you using? Are you still only applying minoxidil once a night?

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
MGZ said:
Lol are you f*ing kidding me, that is surreal.

Did you see results like one month after using Finasteride? It seems guys with staggering results see results quicker than others.

Actually, things got real bad for me in month 2-3, then around 4th month it stabilized and by 6 months I was improving fast.

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
JWM said:
RSR39,

What brand of finasteride and minoxidil are you using? Are you still only applying minoxidil once a night?

Fincar brand and liquid Equate minoxidil from Walmart. Yes, I usually apply about 3-4ml once at night.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Over the moon for you, pal, hair looks out-f*****g-standing.

:punk:

T

TravisB

Holy hell!

And to think you went from this:

file.php

to this:

file.php

Seems almost impossible!