Rolling The Way To A Rejuvenated Pate-success With Dermarolling After Dropping dutasteride, Estro And spironolactone

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
few question about dermarolling if you don't mind, did you use a roller or a stamp? and how long each session is for you?
also, where do you get a 2.5mm roller? I can't even find a 2.mm one
Roller. 20-30 min but reallyt made the bald areas bleed and the thinning areas sting

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• beforen.PNG
    beforen.PNG
    968.6 KB · Views: 1,117
  • aftern.PNG
    aftern.PNG
    408.1 KB · Views: 1,076

dupapls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you dermaroll your sides?

I have diffuse loss with more loss on my sides than my top, and a diffuse cowlick bald spot. The back is the only place where original density is still there.

same here. would like to know as well if anyone applies min/dermarolls the entire scalp

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the results but now I have a MASSIVE shed/ hairloss and my hair is worse than it started. I am contemplating suicide

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the results but now I have a MASSIVE shed/ hairloss and my hair is worse than it started. I am contemplating suicide

Dermarolling in conjunction with what you say you take in your my regimen? I have yet to see someone get any cosmetic difference from dermarolling alone. How long have you been needling for you if you say it is failing you? 5mg oral min over topical is an option. Btw there is little point in using 10% minoxidil when dermarolling, it is usually more expensive than your regular 5% min, save yourself some money if you want.

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermarolling in conjunction with what you say you take in your my regimen? I have yet to see someone get any cosmetic difference from dermarolling alone. How long have you been needling for you if you say it is failing you? 5mg oral min over topical is an option.
The cosmetic effect was fantastic (pikemason has posted my pics above) but now its getting fucked up. I am on finasteride (8 days in) and minoxidil (10%, 2X 1ml a day) too.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cosmetic effect was fantastic (pikemason has posted my pics above) but now its getting fucked up. I am on finasteride (8 days in) and minoxidil (10%, 2X 1ml a day) too.
OP, you should never stop find/duta if you have genetic hair loss. Micro-needling alone won't give you good results in the long term.

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have got back on finasteride though (it has worked in the past and I feel the slight ball pain 8 days in)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride had increased my DHT levels, it was a horror show

Did you do lab work? The variations of DHT can go -/+ 20% on a given day. When you do blood test you take a snapshot of the crime scene but DHT is commiting murder constantly.

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Updating in 2022, had some sheds in between but never as brutal as the worst. I guess after all the experimentation, I can confirm, dermarolling+minoxidil is the only real cure. Since I haven't lost any ground since past 1.5 years, I guess the chapter of hairloss is closed for now, just a bit of regrowth left at temples (NW1.5 or so) and a bit in the crown region

reposting the pic from 2019:
NEqPwYF.png

Flashlight+wet hair+exposed hairloss areas today:

KHmKyUH.jpg

scaredabouthair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
waiting for a couple more months for all the hairs to come to a length where i can get a haircut to even out my hair after 6 long years of struggle

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Could you indicate what your current regimen is and if you use drmaroller or dermapen?