Rogaine once-a-day foam application with pics

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You know I have a message board for car stuff, and here and there folks have announced stuff with the clear point of drumming up business. Now I take pics in hair transplant threads with a grain of salt just because I can see folks messing around to pump up biz, but the rest of us are just posting pics to share results and learn from each other.

My hair is the same way, combed forward looks good, combed back not as good. I noticed after 5 months of the regimen that combed back looked tons better than the same time last year. In fact, I have been tempted to wait combed back which I never would have considered a year ago, it looked pretty darn bad.

I don't know every little thing about hair loss and regrowth, but the big3 + msm and vit c work great.

inktomei

Reaction score
Update posted

Posted a couple of updated pics for the 4-month mark. Pictures dated 7-08-07. Thanks!

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
inktomei said:
Hi all,

I started Propecia almost 2 years ago and had recently added Rogaine Foam to the mix. I started that about 3 months ago and been applying Rogaine foam once a day(at night) everyday for the past 3 months, and here is the result.

Image dated 3-10-2007. Dry hair.
dryhairnoflashbefore1strogaineuse2.jpg

Image dated 6-3-2007. Dry hair.
100_2654.jpg

Image dated 7-8-2007. Dry hair.
100_2684.jpg

From the above photos the result isn't obvious. But take a look at the comparison with the hair combed back:

Dated 4-5-2007. Post rogaine foam application. Combed back.
100_2319.jpg

Dated 6-2-2007. Post rogaine foam application. combed back.
100_2656.jpg

Dated 7-8-2007. Post rogaine foam application. combed back.
100_2697.jpg

Keep in mind that I've only been applying the foam once a day at half a cupful each time. I was lazy and didn't want to have to do that in the morning, so opted for once-a-day application. This foam stuff WORKS!

Happy for ya.

Mine just arrived two days ago.
I think I'll use it once day like you.
My hair similar to yours...frontal baldness.

Three aerosol cans of 60g.
Can I labelled it 1,2 & 3 and use it different aerosol each day?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
this is some scary result man

I am happy for you nontheless! :hairy:

Felk

Reaction score
Id like to add... impressive comb over job in the beginning! As you say, the pics look similar until you comb it back - that says something for how you combed it hehe

Finish line

Established Member
Reaction score
that would have to be the most precise and hi resolution photoshop of all time to be a fake.

He would have had to find a person with his exact hair type and with just so greater thickness, photgraphed from the exact same angle in the exact same light at the exact same distance. It would have to be the SAME ROOM.

Photoshop is not GOD, people.

lol @ the bitter guy.

Fyi, I have better hair than him (far less receded) and am also experiencing spectacular results to the point of nearly beating my problem.

I've gone from a Norwood 2.5 to looking like David Beckham. I must be getting paid to post here.

inktomei

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm been debating with myself whether I should do it twice a day to get more results, or should I wait until the once-a-day has run its course. Choices choices!!!

DudeInNJ

Reaction score
I can attest to the success I've had with foam (my photos link from my signature). I'm only using foam and nizoral 1%. No finasteride. I've almost got my thinning beat as well.

And I don't own photoshop. :lol:

Finish line said:
that would have to be the most precise and hi resolution photoshop of all time to be a fake.

He would have had to find a person with his exact hair type and with just so greater thickness, photgraphed from the exact same angle in the exact same light at the exact same distance. It would have to be the SAME ROOM.

Photoshop is not GOD, people.

lol @ the bitter guy.

Fyi, I have better hair than him (far less receded) and am also experiencing spectacular results to the point of nearly beating my problem.

I've gone from a Norwood 2.5 to looking like David Beckham. I must be getting paid to post here.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Felk said:
Id like to add... impressive comb over job in the beginning! As you say, the pics look similar until you comb it back - that says something for how you combed it hehe

comb over --- yes

but still krazy *** improvement though. It's undeniable.

inktomei

Reaction score
Guys,

Just posted an update pic on the first page for September. Been shedding like a mofo for the past 6 weeks; I easily shed 30+ hair during the application, and another 70+ during shampooing. Scary, yes, but I'm not sure if hair density has actually gone down at all. We'll see what happens! Thanks.

Ink

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Great results, and that's good you have kept updating your pics. Can you tell if you shed consistently, like every other month or something like that?

inktomei

Reaction score
klink said:
Great results, and that's good you have kept updating your pics. Can you tell if you shed consistently, like every other month or something like that?

Just noticed the shedding has decreased considerably. I think this is like the 2nd "massive" shed that I've had other than the initial shed. This one must have lasted like 4 weeks or so. I don't think that the shed is "consistent" in the sense of having a regular cycle; it's more like an initial shed about one to two weeks after starting rogaine, and then again at the 5-month mark.