Rogaine foam now available to the market..

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Been using the foam for a few days now and I've got to say: this stuff is pretty sweet. It does make the hair a little stiff in the area of application, but it's 500% better than the liquid. The thing that makes me surprised is the tiny amount you're supposed to put on. I really hope this stuff does spread through the lower levels of skin like they say, because the does is barely enough make it in one thin line of foam from the crown of my head to my forehead.

But yeah, I like this stuff A LOT.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
im in australia where can i get some of this stuff???

The Bald Beach Boy

Reaction score
I had really bad allergic reaction to liquid minoxidil and won't dare go near it again but this foam seems promising.
Does anybody know if the foam would be easier for my scalp to absorb without any terrible reaction? Is there a list of ingredients available online?
Thanks in Advance to the kind soul that replies. :)

gambit420

Reaction score
Here's the foam ingredients from the back of my bottle:

Minoxidil 5%, butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40­B, stearyl alcohol

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is this easier to apply and better? how much are we talking per 6 months?

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sams club sells 4 month supply for 50$

helpme2

Reaction score
I think I might try this along with my Propecia pills (i take everyday)...

Also I dont want to apply it everyday, what do you guys think about applying it once a day (at night)??

thanks

menace

Reaction score
i just got ahold of some foam tonight, and WOW, this stuff is amazing. it dries almost instantly! no more scalp full of drippy ppg!

eddie421

Reaction score
Does the foam dry a lot quicker than the liquid. I haven't started the liquid because I'm a little concerned about the amount of time it takes to dry. I kinda have a weird work schedule

Aplunk1

Reaction score
gambit420 said:
Here's the foam ingredients from the back of my bottle:

Minoxidil 5%, butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40­B, stearyl alcohol

lol, Propane?

I noticed that glycerine is used, as opposed to PPG. That automatically means less, if not all, irritation.