Rogaine foam now available to the market..

beaner

Reaction score
A little pricey...not too bad though if you get the 3 month supply.

RTJBJ

Reaction score
now this can be a morning minoxidil for me..

we need to evaluate how does it leave your hair afterwards..

Felk

Reaction score
About the only issue I would want to know about would be how it compares in systematic absorbtion with other minoxidil. formulations.

If no one ever got side effects like water retention, edema, heart rate changes, or excessive body hair, everyone would be using minoxidil.

Does it say anywhere whether it's systematically absorbed to a greater or lesser extent than liquid minoxidil?

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
can any one who has used it tell me how it leaves your hair after application?

RTJBJ

Reaction score
techprof said:
can any one who has used it tell me how it leaves your hair after application?

i just bought 3 of them , waiting for my mail in rebate status to get clear..

will let you know once used it.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rtjb thanks.

markelbentley

Established Member
Reaction score
i also want to know if minoxidil foam will have less side effects, specifically water rention in the face. i would like to get back on it...hopefully the foam will take care of all issues. keep me updated anybody that tries it...

RTJBJ

Reaction score
Today I use this stuff for the very first time.

And it was not good experience , and its all because I got confused on how to use it.

It comes out very quickly , when I try to use it via finger , I have difficulty in applying , parting hair and then applying at the same time.

Then I tried directly on the scalp, and it was a mess , I end up applying it on all over the hair than scalp.

Next time I will be careful, and will try to use the cup….

Felk

Reaction score
markelbentley said:
i also want to know if minoxidil foam will have less side effects, specifically water rention in the face. i would like to get back on it...hopefully the foam will take care of all issues. keep me updated anybody that tries it...

This is what i'm hoping. If there's less systematic absorbtion, i'm using it for sure.

jj_24

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the supposed benefit of this? Is it easier to apply or something? I havent used minoxidil yet but am thinking about it. If this makes it alot easier to use maybe I will give it a shot soon.

jj_24

Established Member
Reaction score
What is supposed to be the advantage of the foam? Is it esier to aply or does it dry quicker? I havent tried minoxidil yet but am thinking about it if my propecia doesnt work in a few months.

RTJBJ

Reaction score
You guys might have seen this, the Rogaine website actually post before /after pics from the Rogaine foam results.

http://www.rogaine.com/Results/?ID=1684

and also its is been stated as

Rogaine is proven to regrow hair in men with hereditary hair loss. In fact, in a clinical study, 85% of men regrew hair in just 16 weeks with twice-a-day use of Men’s Rogaine Foam.

85% that’s quite a lot. pls correct me if i am wrong for normal Rogaine the success percent was 50%. ??

Logic1

Established Member
Reaction score
RTJBJ said:
You guys might have seen this, the Rogaine website actually post before /after pics from the Rogaine foam results.

http://www.rogaine.com/Results/?ID=1684

and also its is been stated as

Rogaine is proven to regrow hair in men with hereditary hair loss. In fact, in a clinical study, 85% of men regrew hair in just 16 weeks with twice-a-day use of Men’s Rogaine Foam.

85% that’s quite a lot. pls correct me if i am wrong for normal Rogaine the success percent was 50%. ??

Very intresting...but if it were a more improved formula that showed better results...I'd think that Rogaine marketing would be all over this citing better and more improved results.