RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol. I think that's a completely wrong way of thinking. Having hair doesn't mean being a better kind of person. It just helps you look a little more attractive. I would allow everyone in the world to feel more comfortable. Simply because I also know how it feels when you are not feeling well.
FACTS we are not spouse to look like sh*t. Its insane to me that somthing that destroy soo many ppl life and make them inscure for life, is still a thing! We should be at the point where balding is not a thing to worry about . But we still waiting for HC to be a thing....

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, I hope it's so expensive most people can't get it. That way being a fullhead will still mean something
Even if this procedure is available and affordable (ie 10-20k), the vast majority of people will not get it. This is especially so if it's only offered in Japan/South Korea/etc. It will be a higher number then currently get hair transplants, and mostly younger guys will flock to it, but still a relatively low capture of hairloss sufferers. Cosmetic surgeries just don't have a high market penetration rate, even for something as important as hair.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if this procedure is available and affordable (ie 10-20k), the vast majority of people will not get it. This is especially so if it's only offered in Japan/South Korea/etc. It will be a higher number then currently get hair transplants, and mostly younger guys will flock to it, but still a relatively low capture of hairloss sufferers. Cosmetic surgeries just don't have a high market penetration rate.
There is no cosmetic surgery that cost 300k to this date , and i truley belive when HC would be out it would cost like 100k only for year or two and after that we would get to 50k which is somthing that we can get if we work hard enough.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no cosmetic surgery that cost 300k to this date , and i truley belive when HC would be out it would cost like 100k only for year or two and after that we would get to 50k which is somthing that we can get if we work hard enough.
I could afford the higher price point (ie 300k), but I wouldn't ever pay that. I'm not astronomically wealthy but I couldn't ever justify paying that type of price point for anything cosmetic, even hair.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could afford the higher price point (ie 300k), but I wouldn't ever pay that. I'm not astronomically wealthy but I couldn't ever justify paying that type of price point for anything cosmetic, even hair.
Right? I think most men around here want to have 100% of their hair back so that they can regain their self-esteem or look more attractive.

The thing is: money beats looks in the game of life. It is like a cheat code. If you are not rich, but you have 200-300k to spare and can't get a girl for yourself, you deserve to be bald.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much is your house worth?
If you are really confident we can arrange a bet with escrow. Dm me

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right? I think most men around here want to have 100% of their hair back so that they can regain their self-esteem or look more attractive.

The thing is: money beats looks in the game of life. It is like a cheat code. If you are not rich, but you have 200-300k to spare and can't get a girl for yourself, you deserve to be bald.
A lot of people aren't trying to save their hair to get girls. There is just the general sense that you aren't yourself, or maybe it's necessary their careers. Pretty much anyone paying 300k isn't doing it because he's an incel. That is a lot of money though. I don't think even Tsuji will cost that much. Stemson will be a lot cheaper. The only thing going against Tsuji is that Stemson's technique will be a cheaper to implement and may work just as well. That asks being in Japan are probably the two biggest reasons he's having trouble getting investors.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people aren't trying to save their hair to get girls. There is just the general sense that you aren't yourself, or maybe it's necessary their careers. Pretty much anyone paying 300k isn't doing it because he's an incel. That is a lot of money though. I don't think even Tsuji will cost that much. Stemson will be a lot cheaper. The only thing going against Tsuji is that Stemson's technique will be a cheaper to implement and may work just as well. That asks being in Japan are probably the two biggest reasons he's having trouble getting investors.
That is why I mentioned self steem =p Work is also a nice reason. There are other good reasons to have hair.

This price around 200k was given to us one or two years ago. I won't look for the post here, but in hairlosscure2020 an old article says: "It will initially cost 20 million to 40 million Japanese Yen ($190,000 – $380,000 per today’s exchange rates). Prices will then slowly come down over the next decade."

It may just be a lie. I do not know. I hope Stemson is successful too. Nothing like a bit of competition to lower the prices.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is why I mentioned self steem =p Work is also a nice reason. There are other good reasons to have hair.

This price around 200k was given to us one or two years ago. I won't look for the post here, but in hairlosscure2020 an old article says: "It will initially cost 20 million to 40 million Japanese Yen ($190,000 – $380,000 per today’s exchange rates). Prices will then slowly come down over the next decade."

It may just be a lie. I do not know. I hope Stemson is successful too. Nothing like a bit of competition to lower the prices.
Yes, I think they've refined their technique since then to speed up the culturing process. It's still going to be six figures though probably. Stemson hopefully will not be, and Tissuse threw out a figure of 50k.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eh this might sound dumb lol, but isn't the latest news report, Dr. Takashi Tusji made, the one we were waiting for!? Like the "interview", Hairliciously asked for!?

H

Reaction score
Eh this might sound dumb lol, but isn't the latest news report, Dr. Takashi Tusji made, the one we were waiting for!? Like the "interview", Hairliciously asked for!?
I dont think he ever got the reply?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's only a cheat code if you if you have insane wealth. For regular wealthy people, it really doesn't do much unless you have other admirable attributes to go with it.

I'm not even looking for a perfect head of hair to be attractive or for self-esteem, I simply like having hair.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah a 300k price tag prices out the vast majority of the market. It's probably around 60-70k where it starts to become a procedure that people get priced out at. At 20-40k and offered globally you have hooked in the majority of younger men/women.

H

Reaction score

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet people still manage to buy 20k cars and houses. People will just finance it, especially if its a one time thing.

Most of the US public is in no position to spend another $20k on ANYTHING no matter how it is financed.

If the cost of food for a couple/household abruptly increased by $20k/yr then there would be widespread starvation. It's that bad.

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most of the US public is in no position to spend another $20k on ANYTHING no matter how it is financed.

If the cost of food for a couple/household abruptly increased by $20k/yr then there would be widespread starvation. It's that bad.
That is right and has nothing to do with what @trialAcc said.