RIKEN Announcement: Succeeded in Developing Tech for HF Regenerative Medicine: Study to be Published Feb 10

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Gene Editing Therapy (CRISPR - Cas9) might release a treatment/cure for Male Patterned Balding before Even Tsuji or Stemson and at a far cheaper price.

The link below isn't about Hairloss, but it shows the great advancements that Gene Editing Therapy is making recently and looks very hopeful as CRISPR cures the first ever genetic disorder INSIDE* the human body:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Gene Editing Therapy (CRISPR - Cas9) might release a treatment/cure for Male Patterned Balding before Even Tsuji or Stemson and at a far cheaper price.

The link below isn't about Hairloss, but it shows the great advancements that Gene Editing Therapy is making recently and looks very hopeful as CRISPR cures the first ever genetic disorder INSIDE* the human body:

Will gene editing cure ugliness in adult humans?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Facial beauty can be enhanced, although probably not the point you might expect at first sight. What would you target? You might need to go by single characteristics such as hair, skin, and bone projection, but that does not guarantee you will be attractive because it's much more complex than that.

Height and body size alterations would probably yield more satisfactory results.
height, bone thickness, skin color, eye size, better face proportions, it cannot be changed, I guess cryonics would be more appropriate, a new body built with the old brain with my consciousness....

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will gene editing cure ugliness in adult humans?
In the future I believe it would be possible. The rate at which this tech is growing is very interesting and unlike other things, it's already been used in humans and shown to work

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hairloss will be cured by rna editing pretty soon, easily in the next decade to decade and a half. The issue is that the "cure" from this path will more then likely be preventative, and the hairloss sufferers (both men and women) wont get their hair back. That's why other treatments and things like cloning will still be needed.

Same goes for people with different types of hairloss like chemo induced or a scarring alopecia.

Hope111

My Regimen
Reaction score
La pérdida de cabello se curará con la edición de ARN muy pronto, fácilmente en la próxima década o década y media. El problema es que la "cura" de este camino probablemente será preventiva, y las personas que sufren de pérdida de cabello (tanto hombres como mujeres) no recuperarán su cabello. Es por eso que aún se necesitarán otros tratamientos y cosas como la clonación.

Lo mismo ocurre con las personas con diferentes tipos de pérdida de cabello, como la alopecia inducida por quimioterapia o con cicatrices.
que limitaría el mercado de la empresa que podría revertirlo

Ghc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gene editing is great if you are a fetus, you could choose genes to be 7 feet tall, NW0 with perfect bones and health, but it is almost useless for adults, that's why I think cloning is much better for us.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gene editing is great if you are a fetus, you could choose genes to be 7 feet tall, NW0 with perfect bones and health, but it is almost useless for adults, that's why I think cloning is much better for us.
Over for everyone soon

roided 7‘4 chads will be the new normal

they will prob have the libido too and slay hundreds a week

brutal to be gods child

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the same , so it's better imo to invest in cryonics and have a minimal chance of a new beautiful body

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just neuralink into the simulation and choose whatever body you want. Leave the real world behind.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just neuralink into the simulation and choose whatever body you want. Leave the real world behind.
What if I like this real world? in 20, 30, 40 years a lot can change and for example this cryonics will turn out to be effective, I would like a new perfect body, hair, just to see a beautiful man in the mirror every day

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
What if I like this real world? in 20, 30, 40 years a lot can change and for example this cryonics will turn out to be effective, I would like a new perfect body, hair, just to see a beautiful man in the mirror every day
Keep coping you will never be chad

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure you wont be able to make yourself taller, but everything else you said is false. Gene editing will/is already extremely useful for adults.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure you wont be able to make yourself taller, but everything else you said is false. Gene editing will/is already extremely useful for adults.
there are studies on the reopening of growth plates in adults, maybe someday it will be possible to simply use it for cosmetic purposes and grow like in adolescence

Ghc

My Regimen
Reaction score
In your previous post you said gene editing will be preventative for hair loss and you will still need cloning.
It can't make you taller, it can't get you hair back, so what can it do?