Right Wing Talk Show Host Makes Fun Of People Wearing Hair Systems

Carl McSwankie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do these political hacks have anything better to do with there time????

Always were the jokes... Truly sad

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol first off I don't think i've ever seen something like what that guy got installed on his head. I suppose dreads are different than traditional hair systems.

Also comes from 2 men who seem to have hair, would be interesting if they started balding and changed their tune...

I agree with Noah they both seem extremely high or extremely mentally ill.

Either way at the end of the day you gotta do what makes you happy. If you can look 70% better with hair, why not?

nick2788

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol first off I don't think i've ever seen something like what that guy got installed on his head. I suppose dreads are different than traditional hair systems.

Also comes from 2 men who seem to have hair, would be interesting if they started balding and changed their tune...

I agree with Noah they both seem extremely high or extremely mentally ill.

Either way at the end of the day you gotta do what makes you happy. If you can look 70% better with hair, why not?

Some people at work cracked jokes about me getting a hair system. One female coworker of mine asked me if I ever got serious with a woman if I would ever tell them about it. She said I would be deceiving her if I didn't...I find that funny, women wear 5 pounds of makeup, I find that deceiving! Especially once they take it off.

Anyways, I don't see how it's any different than anything else. Women have boob jobs done all the time, I don't see anybody complaining about that.

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people at work cracked jokes about me getting a hair system. One female coworker of mine asked me if I ever got serious with a woman if I would ever tell them about it. She said I would be deceiving her if I didn't...I find that funny, women wear 5 pounds of makeup, I find that deceiving! Especially once they take it off.

Anyways, I don't see how it's any different than anything else. Women have boob jobs done all the time, I don't see anybody complaining about that.

Who cares what others think! As long as it looks natural and undetectable I don't ever see it being an issue. I don't care to make the hairline undetectable to the touch as imo it's too much effort so I just tell sex partners to not touch my hair lol.

Ive only told a few serious flings about my system and they've never minded. In fact they were concerned as to why I was making such a big deal out of it.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
When one has low self-esteem, they pick on others. It's human nature, it's disgusting.

In polite society, It's no longer PC to attack someone for their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc.

So what is left, size (especially in women), and baldness in men! It's the butt of jokes in movies, commercials, TV, etc.

And what's worse... even if you "do something" about it, except for shaving your head... it's also ridiculed.