[revived] CB lab tests

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just bought 10 grams for $840 shipped to the uk, about $100 cheaper than kane email sanny at hhdpharm05@outlook.com

payment is western union hplc is 99% pure form 3 and i will do a third party test aswell

also they have setipirant for $750 for 100 grams. think WHP might be a good alternative to kane

If it's a good Seti and with GB,is it possible for 3 to 4$/g ?

fisher

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTW, can you tell me how to storage the CB powder? In normal or need to store it in refrigerator? THX

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Refrigerator.
Btw. If somebody need CB, in polish forum is organised Group Buy.
50$/1g.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
@hilbert how do you make your batches these days? I think if we standardized a protocol, more people would try and add data.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
@hilbert how do you make your batches these days? I think if we standardized a protocol, more people would try and add data.
still 2-days batches, just in case i'd want to slightly change my vehicle % transcutol and BG. multiple months batches would be ok, according to the patent.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont know. Bryan 2003 organised this GB

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you buy from kane? What were the results in terms of purity?
wuhan is better. request 99%. they even replaced me a seized shipment. nmr test will be done soon

at present kane supplies only 98%. this cb is full of impurities. used it. no problem, but my hair got pretty sticky with that stuff

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the NMR data for CB? I just bought a batch of 10g from Kaneshop which reported 98.5% purity and I would like to confirm.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wuhan is better. request 99%. they even replaced me a seized shipment. nmr test will be done soon

at present kane supplies only 98%. this cb is full of impurities. used it. no problem, but my hair got pretty sticky with that stuff
Where are you from? I hate customs they are a f*****g nightmare