Revita Shampoo!

southdakota

Reaction score
Does anyone out their know where you can buy Revita Shampoo. It seems to be a mystery product! HELP!!!!! :evil:

Guy Legend

Established Member
Reaction score
There's actually a lot of excitement building for this product. It should start shipping sometime this month.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got this on the 12th of Feb. after I emailed DS Labs.

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your email and your interest in DS Laboratories' latest products.

We are currently mass producing Revita Shampoo and it should be available for purchase from most of our dealers over the next 10 days. Aikenskincare and a couple other dealers will most likely have Revita in stock by the end of this week.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Have a great week!

Regards,

Angie C.
DS Laboratories, Inc.
Customer Service
http://www.DSlaboratories.com
angie@divineskin.com

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
young gun said:
Why is there so much hype about this shampoo?

because it has a kitchen sink ingredients list, ie,

Primary ingredients:

Apple Polyphenol
Copper Peptides
Spin Traps
Ketoconazole 2%
Caffeine 4%
MSM
Biotin
Emu Oil
Rooibos Tea
Carnitine Tartrate
Amino Acids: Ornitine, Taurine, Cysteine,

Guy Legend

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it will be available in stores, or at least a good number of online retailers.

The ingredient list seems encouraging. I wonder if it could compare tos something like Revivogen - something that also contains natural ingredients:

Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA), Alpha Linolenic acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid, Oleic Acid, Azaleic acid, Vitamin B6, Zinc, Saw Palmetto Extract, Beta-Sitosterol and Procyanidin Oligomers.

Andy-Harriers

Reaction score
can it be used with finasteride?

I will be adding this product to my daily treatments; just a little worried though, as it specifies in the small print that it can be used with any other minoxidil treatment.

Is it safe to use with finasteride?

Combining Treatments

Revita hair loss regrowth shampoo can be safely combined with other topical treatments containing minoxidil. Get DS Labs Spectral DNC 5% minoxidil treatment now . However, before the use of other treatments consult the manufacturer if it can cross-react with any of the components in Revita.

nguy1832

Reaction score
So is this stuff going to grow hair or what? Will I still need to use nizoral or can I just use this stuff everyday and be good?

Sean68

Reaction score
itll be safe to use with finasteride. theyd take a bit of a hit to the sales figures
if it wasnt.

what the hell are spin traps?

bigblackattack

Established Member
Reaction score
Revita, interesting...haven't heard anything about it. Is this for DHT (keeping what you have) or regrowth?

I haven't started using anything I am wondering if I should use this or Nizoral shampoo? Any suggestions?

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well if you read about it.. it got most of what you need off topical.. exept minoxidil..and we know wy minix and shampo dont mix well.
So yes ist the Uber shampo .. thats coming out.

G

It should help with regrowth if you look at the ingredients and the technical info on their website. I mean if Nizoral 1% does I'm sure this would have to be better.

FYI http://www.faceetc.com also has this stuff in stock now and for a little bit cheaper than Aiken does.

I was hoping that orbitus-superstore.com would have Revita in already too as they have the cheapest price on the Spectral DNC and figured they'd be competitive with the Revita as well (cheap shipping too and good customer service). If anybody else wants to help inflate the demand for this from them please contact them here: http://orbitus-superstore.com/contact_us.php

G

Follically Challenged said:
27 bucks flat at Amazon. My order has been placed!

They carry Revita?!?! I wonder how much they sell Spectral DNC for. Look what you did man, now their website is down from everybody flooding it trying to get Revita!! :lol: