Revita Shampoo!

G

FairTaxNow said:
Not sure if Keto is 1% in Nizoral. I think it is less since you can use it 5x a week rather than once every 3 days.

You can use nizoral 1% every day if it doesn't irritate your hair. Some people on here do.

CCS

Reaction score
I also read that the revita is 2%. If I buy it I'd use it just twice a week.

Those amino acids are dirt cheap. Aveda is less expensive and is all natural, but still not super cheap. Then Jason's is even cheaper. I'm thinking of getting that. I have apple poly and GTE. I don't have spin trap. I can dump some folligen in if needed. I have MSM. I wonder if caffine pills are pure caffine. Not sure if all this stuff will react.

Anyway, since I don't want to use 2% keto every day, I will think of mixing other stuff up. Not sure what combo, though.

As for price, faceetc is $31 and free shipping if you get two.

CCS

Reaction score
this shampoo is the only one without SLS or similar molecules. I just looked at Aveda and Jason's ingredients, and they have it in one form or another.

At least with nizoral it is near the end of the list. My advice is just to wash your hair fast in the shower, and then add a normal topical to your hair and let that sit for the 5 minutes.

too bad it has 2% keto, or someone could use it every day and be fine.

CCS

Reaction score
Now I can't find the ingredients for this anywhere. I know I saw them earlier, but google is not pulling them up any more. Just the active ingredients now.

CCS

Reaction score
This is bullshit that they don't list the inactive ingredients. I'm not buying it until I find the list.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
This is bullshit that they don't list the inactive ingredients. I'm not buying it until I find the list.

Calm down brother. Here ya go (ripped off from another forum) . . .

--------------

I finally got Loreal to send me the Revita ingreds. Here they are.
The complete ingredient list for Revita is as follows:

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Caffeine, Ketoconazole, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract (Roobios), Apple Polyphenol (Procyanidin B-1), Carnitine HCl, Ornitine HCl, Acetyl Cysteine, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Taurine, Emu Oil, Biotin, Prezatide Copper Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Spray Dried), Glycereth-7, Glycerin, Polyquaternium 10, Glycol Stearate, Menthyl Lactate (Menthol Derivative), EUK-134 (SOD Mimic/Spin Trap), PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Menthol, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mehtylisothiazolinone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Red 40, Blue 1

Whyatt

Established Member
Reaction score
Revita contains 1% keta. DS Labs says that the 2% information was a typo on their website..

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I also read that the revita is 2%. If I buy it I'd use it just twice a week.

Those amino acids are dirt cheap. Aveda is less expensive and is all natural, but still not super cheap. Then Jason's is even cheaper. I'm thinking of getting that. I have apple poly and GTE. I don't have spin trap. I can dump some folligen in if needed. I have MSM. I wonder if caffine pills are pure caffine. Not sure if all this stuff will react.

Anyway, since I don't want to use 2% keto every day, I will think of mixing other stuff up. Not sure what combo, though.

As for price, faceetc is $31 and free shipping if you get two.

Prior to its release, Revita was advtertising 2% keto ingredients, but once it became available it turned out to be only 1%. Pretty sure the caffeine is 2%. If you want to buy pure caffeine powder without any fillers "Bulk Nutrition" sells a lifetime supply for under $5.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had side effects from revita? 3rd day in a row that the "sides" of my head have been really itchy. ... Any inputs?

G

Matgallis said:
Has anyone had side effects from revita? 3rd day in a row that the "sides" of my head have been really itchy. ... Any inputs?

Some people have, it's probably due to the 1% ketoconazole (same stuff in Nizoral) and the EMU Oil and Aloe are not mitigating the keto's strong effect. What type of conditioner are you using? Jason Natural makes an 84% Aloe Vera conditioner which might help the itching?

Revita is supposed to be used 5x per week so you should try not doing it 3 days in a row. See if maybe 2 days on one day off works. If not try every other day. If not try every 2 days, etc.