Retarded Head Shape. Destroyed. Help!

underdog12

Reaction score
I can't take it anymore. I am so overwhelmed. I have lost myself at moments like this. I feel like my identity is gone. All I see now is this huge problem that cannot be overcome. I am looking back at images with my head buzzed and shaved and I am freaking out. My hairline is slowly becoming non-existant and my hair is grown out and looking like ***. I feel as though I am losing control over my relationship with my gf, my career, and my new job. I just wish that the pain could stop.

underdog12

Reaction score
Helpmeimdying you said this in another post "For already ugly men , or some average men, if they go bald they fall into social outcast territory because they look like freaks. If you have the wrong head shape this is your fate from balding."

Last edited:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've seen that picture of the guy on the motorcycle on this site long before this post. Your count is 33. I am suspicious of your identity. If that is you though, you have plenty of options to preserve your hair as you still have a good amount of it. No evidence of a strange headshape in those photos.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This guy is either trolling for "lulz" as bbsa would say, or else he must have a very serious case of bdd because there is nothing wrong with that head shape, round and proportioned.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
actually if he lost a bit of weight he could lose some of the flab from his neck, which would further improve the head shape

underdog12

Reaction score
WTF... I am not trolling at all. I've been struggling with this since I buzzed my head at 23 years old.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Your head shape is fine. And looking at your forearms, you have good potential to build some serious muscle, which will suit you.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your head shape is fine. And looking at your forearms, you have good potential to build some serious muscle, which will suit you.

this

you hair shape looks fine!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. That head shape is great, far better than most and definitely better than mine. I don't only have a ridge, but my head is much longer and narrower than yours. That's not a conehead, mine is. But even I have learned to accept my headshape...

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
troll.

proudinmyself

Banned
Reaction score
This guy is either trolling for "lulz" as bbsa would say, or else he must have a very serious case of bdd because there is nothing wrong with that head shape, round and proportioned.

its not only hair loss. i have a lot of reasons for it

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you crazy dude?

You are one of the few guys who can pull off the balding look. You are masculine and with a decent build.

Come back and cry when you are skinny , feminine and short.

Totally wrong. Part of why he is being punished is for wearing his hair so short. It is like the guys who have full heads of hair but they shave it down to nothing. What the heck is up with that?

Hair loss will affect every aspect of his life from girls to his job. He will likely lose both.

underdog12

Reaction score
Totally wrong. Part of why he is being punished is for wearing his hair so short. It is like the guys who have full heads of hair but they shave it down to nothing. What the heck is up with that?

Hair loss will affect every aspect of his life from girls to his job. He will likely lose both.

That's reassuring. Totally my sentiment.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
You look great. It suits you.

Obviously you have seen yourself go from having a low hairline to a slightly higher one, that's why you're depressed. But anyone who sees you for the first time won't think anything is wrong.

I'm a bad diffuse thinner with an NW1 hairline but I would much rather have your hair. No one will ever call you bald, because you're not.

Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing patches of thick hair next to completely bald areas. That's what I have.

monkeymoron

Reaction score
Mate, Your head shape is awesome, just work on your jawline, then know that regardless of the state of your hair - you would be a good enough looking guy for it not to matter

- - - Updated - - -

Mate, Your head shape is awesome, just work on your jawline, then know that regardless of the state of your hair - you would be a good enough looking guy for it not to matter