Retarded Head Shape. Destroyed. Help!

underdog12

Reaction score
Guys.. your words helped me out a bit thanks. I took the plunge and clippered it all off. Here are the before and after. Going to work was hard today cause of all the attention but life goes on.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mmm your not that bald to shave it all off... eventough you do rock the look m8! just trim the beard... its too thick (i say, shave it the same as you do with your head, same length that is)

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaved is a million times better! You pull it off to a tee.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
You're a good looking guy. Hair loss shoudn't hit you so much, you say of you have job and everything, then you must be over 23. I started balding very severely at 17 and I managed to sort it out. You can too.

I never seen his pic but, if he has a gf, he must be attractive. If you victimize yourself you can **** up your life. Nothing lasts forever. Take it head on.

underdog12

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive advice. My girlfriend came in for the weekend and after the initial shock of the change, seemed to act the same around me and was seemed equally attracted to me (maybe even more so).

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive advice. I am still pretty focused on the shape of my head though. My girlfriend came in for the weekend and after the initial shock of the change, seemed to act the same around me and was seemed equally attracted to me (maybe even more so). Definitely was good for the soul but I still feel my insecurity and obsession consume me at times. Fighting myself from slipping into a dark place again. Should I grow it out again? FML.

If your hairline was staying the same, I might have thought about keep the hair. But as it is vanishing, you need to cultivate a new shaved style.

I too think that with a shaved head, you should shave off the beard, clean shave it. You have very thick eyebrows, and a masculine face yet youthful face. The beard is a negative.

You can pull off a refined, groomed look very well. Work on that. That first shaved pic is excellent. You look very good.
That shirt is horrible. Change to a better shirt. Also, wear a round neck t-shirt underneath.
I would recommend a dark colored shirt, a white round neck t-shirt underneath, clean shaved face, shaved head as you have now. Create contrasts.

A shirt like in the following:
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/jason-statham/images/28137344/title/jason-statham-wallpaper

medilook

Banned
Reaction score
Are u on any meds like finasteride or rogaine

- - - Updated - - -

U look like a pretty boy with hair and a bad-***/tough guy with a shaved head. Which one do you like and prefer to be?

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
All I see now is this huge problem that cannot be overcome. I am looking back at images with my head buzzed and shaved and I am freaking out. My hairline is slowly becoming non-existant and my hair is grown out and looking like ***.

Let me see if I understand you. You used to have hair but shaved it so you looked bald. Now that you are losing your hairline you are freaking out?

I could never understand this. All us guys who suffer from hair loss and guys with full head of hair who shave it off. Frankly I have no sympathy for them if they start to lose it.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys.. your words helped me out a bit thanks. I took the plunge and clippered it all off. Here are the before and after. Going to work was hard today cause of all the attention but life goes on.

Naturally it looks far worse shaved off. Nothing to do with your head shape. Just being bald looks bad.

anxious1

Established Member
Reaction score
FFS dude man up. ur a full grown man, not a little girl. if ur gf is getting turned off, its because shes sensing ur insecurities

youve receded a little bit, but no more than the majority of men ur age, and i suspect, alot less than many others here.

sry to be so blunt, but some of us have no jobs, no gf's no hair, no car. u have probably all of these and ur complaining like a

lil girl. grow up. sweep that girl off her feet, and leave all this negativity at the door. go and live ur life, and be grateful u have such a good one.