Results After 3 Months Of Using Cb-03-01

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's been about three months using CB (3.33% QD) and my thoughts are it probably works a bit but it's not that great. Maybe 7.5% BD will be much better but Cassiopea's white papers don't show this to be true.

To put this into perspective, .25mg Finasteride twice a week seemed to have more efficacy. My seemed to improve and no daily shedding.

In terms of my results on CB, in 3 months, my hair hasn't changed much and continues to fall out. The CB also seems to lose efficacy after about 1 week of being mixed into solution so making monthly supplies is a bad idea. I'm storing it in a cool dark place in a plastic container and have now switched to making 1 week batches.

MedicinallyCompetent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures?

Also it's not supposed to regrow, it's a maintenance treatment so if your hair is unchanged at three months then I see no problem here.

Also you can't possibly know each solution is losing efficacy each week, that's not how hairloss works.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I would not mix and leave it for days
I mix about 50 mg with about 5ml of alchohol and apply right away
This is key to get constant results
And yes this is for maintenance so no visual changes over times means it works as designed and with no sides

carvo08

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yes this is for maintenance so no visual changes over times means it works as designed and with no sides
Without propylene nor transcutol?
Alcohol at which percentage?

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That's very time-consuming though. I've bought it back to creating a solution once a week atm. I might try bi-weekly too.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would actually say my hair has thinned at the temples after initially getting better. I'm not sure if it's meant to get worse before it gets better like some other treatments.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it's been about three months using CB (3.33% QD) and my thoughts are it probably works a bit but it's not that great. Maybe 7.5% BD will be much better but Cassiopea's white papers don't show this to be true.

To put this into perspective, .25mg Finasteride twice a week seemed to have more efficacy. My seemed to improve and no daily shedding.

In terms of my results on CB, in 3 months, my hair hasn't changed much and continues to fall out. The CB also seems to lose efficacy after about 1 week of being mixed into solution so making monthly supplies is a bad idea. I'm storing it in a cool dark place in a plastic container and have now switched to making 1 week batches.

so you dont store it in the fridge ?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude you went to the extreme of using the original anti oxidant, ascorbyl palmytate, and you know very well from the patent that even without using it cb only degrades a little at warm temp after 1 month. so it's not a matter of stability. at all.
you know the answer: you regimen is too weak. that's the reason I added crap like LLLT and PRP to my regimen, which alone is useless, but in combination it is not. I wish I could afford 7.5 BD though, that sh*t is too expensive for such low effectiveness.

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dude you went to the extreme of using the original anti oxidant, ascorbyl palmytate, and you know very well from the patent that even without using it cb only degrades a little at warm temp after 1 month. so it's not a matter of stability. at all.
you know the answer: you regimen is too weak. that's the reason I added crap like LLLT and PRP to my regimen, which alone is useless, but in combination it is not. I wish I could afford 7.5 BD though, that sh*t is too expensive for such low effectiveness.

7.5BD is way too much in terms of cost. I'm sure it'd help...
I'm doing 3.33% twice a day now.

The rest of my regime is Derminator needling once a week, Minoxidil and Nizoral.

It surprises me how I saw a boost in hair growth and a slow in hair loss initially. My hair has now started to fall out more and my hairline gotten slightly worse. Not sure if it's all part of it working...

el_duterino

Reaction score
Without propylene nor transcutol?
Alcohol at which percentage?
95% ethanol only - Polmos Rectified spirit sold in Liquor stores/ same as Everclear
CB dissolves right away the whole process takes 2 min max
and make sure you massage it hard, to help penetration before it dries
I use nitrile gloves for this

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't forget a thing...CB is only an AR....those who want regrowth have to play with Derminator, Grow factors, WNT Agonist too !

Timpson12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I seem to be losing hair all over - even on the sides and a lot.
Idk why. I've stopped mixing my CB with Transcutol because I'm not sure I trust it.

My hair is looking bummy af but the hope is a lot of what i'm losing will come back. male pattern baldness is only meant to be on top...

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I seem to be losing hair all over - even on the sides and a lot.
Idk why. I've stopped mixing my CB with Transcutol because I'm not sure I trust it.

My hair is looking bummy af but the hope is a lot of what i'm losing will come back. male pattern baldness is only meant to be on top...

Could be shedding only, mainly if it is on sides. Hang in there :) !

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is probably Telogen Effluvium, which is caused by tons of factors. diffuse Androgenetic Alopecia does not tend to be abrupt and intense but rather slow and progressive.
in my case was lack of vit D.
are you on any other medication?

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely store solution in fridge if you are not doing so already.

It may degrade 2-3 times as fast if room temperature is too warm.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Definitely store solution in fridge if you are not doing so already.

It may degrade 2-3 times as fast if room temperature is too warm.

What about the powder ?! Would you stick it in the freezer or fridge is fine ?! I keep my RU in a in the freezer as the packaging says, not sure about CB thou.