Results - 1 month minoxidil - Latanoprost 5 months micro needling

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any link for the product in the US? All I see is a product here which is a base or carrier for things to be added to:

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes he's in Marseille, we re probably talking of the same guy. i think he's trustable, he seemed really confident about this. And i asked him severals questions, like "how can the treatment maintain anything if it's used only every other days since the minoxidil is active 22 hours" or "what do you think about the fact that minoxidil lose its efficiency after 2 years". He told me to forget what i read about minoxidil, and if i used the treatment i would not lose my hair.

My main concern is about the side effects of Latanoprost, it appears there are none if applied topically on hair. But if you use it as it's supposed to be used, applying one drop on your eyes every day for glaucoma, then it has a pretty fair chance of darkening your iris permanently.
And since i wear contact lenses, it means i can't use latanoprost on my head and then take out my lense because there would be contact between my iris and latanoprost. What do you think ?

I asked a pharmacist about the price of the preparation im not sure we have the same infos, i thought latanoprost was cheap. He seemed not certain about this anyway

kekecoco

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm half trusting this guy the results for me are good for the moment, but It is maybe only because of minoxidil and Microneedling.
They few studies we found about minoxidil and latanoprost combined say that it doesn't make a difference from minoxidil alone.
However I read somewhere that a guy used 0,1% latanoprost and had really good results.. So for the moment I'm keeping my routine because it is working, but certainly in 4 5 month I will add something to help maintaining may gain.

By the way I bought 5% minoxidil foam I use EOD

And for the side effect, just wash your hand before touching you lenses ? I mean you have to do it anyway
I went to the phamarcy in Marseille who prepare it for all the France phamarcy. I even asked to double the quantity from 100 to 200 ml
with the same concentration to make the application easier and the price was 10 euros more.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
i think he's trustable, he seemed really confident about this. And i asked him severals questions, like "how can the treatment maintain anything if it's used only every other days since the minoxidil is active 22 hours" or "what do you think about the fact that minoxidil lose its efficiency after 2 years". He told me to forget what i read about minoxidil, and if i used the treatment i would not lose my hair.

I’m sold. He’s so convincing.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm half trusting this guy the results for me are good for the moment, but It is maybe only because of minoxidil and Microneedling.
They few studies we found about minoxidil and latanoprost combined say that it doesn't make a difference from minoxidil alone.
However I read somewhere that a guy used 0,1% latanoprost and had really good results.. So for the moment I'm keeping my routine because it is working, but certainly in 4 5 month I will add something to help maintaining may gain.

By the way I bought 5% minoxidil foam I use EOD

And for the side effect, just wash your hand before touching you lenses ? I mean you have to do it anyway
I went to the phamarcy in Marseille who prepare it for all the France phamarcy. I even asked to double the quantity from 100 to 200 ml
with the same concentration to make the application easier and the price was 10 euros more.

What was the price for 100 ml?

kekecoco

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no idea and even if It would be really subjective. I haven't tried minoxidil before, so the latanoprost could be useless,
but the treatments is working so I stick to it. For the moment my hair look thicker but I don't see much regrowth.

kekecoco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some update, I'm gonna try a buzz cut for comparaison soon

vDnQ4rL.jpg

O2y3sxd.jpg

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Magnifique!

For someone on a treatment for only 3 months the results are great. Using 5% minoxidil once/day is not what's benefitting you. It has to be the combo of dermarolling + minoxidil/lat.

kekecoco

My Regimen
Reaction score
@mooreu Yes I really do believe that derma rolling has something to do with the result.

@MrPortugal You are right I'm aware but honestly I can take 3 years, we can't win this war
I'm still following the topical dutasteride thread but it's not seems really convincing. Topical finasteride gave me side and I tried CB0301
and had horrible sides too, so I'm prudent about dutasteride. I'll check with my surgeon first. He also recommanded me using this https://www.centralefillers.com/produit/cytocare-haircare-revitacare/ after derma rolling, I may try this first

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you had sides with topical finasteride then you will likely have them on topical dutasteride.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The patients from the Dr in Marseille who prescribes latanoprost have stop Finasteride and still maintains.

kekecoco

My Regimen
Reaction score
I called my Surgeon who prescribed me the latanoprost + minoxidil and sent him the picture. He said that he had patient who stabilized their hairloss for now 8 years with this solution. Even some who stoped finasteride and dutasteride and maintained the growth. I understand all the theory and the mechanism. He might be wrong but in the same time, he is not selling anything, and I don't understand why he would ruin his reputation, and waste his time for 80 euros, price of the consultation.. He also said that I should use this after needling