Results - 1 month minoxidil - Latanoprost 5 months micro needling

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes that's hyaluronic acid. It talked me about it but i didn't use it for the moment. By the way im one month in and i have stopped to use classic foam (Alostil/rogaine foam) 2 times a day. I now use the latanoprost + minoxidil preparation of the Dr we talk about, once a day. It works, end of the story. i have been using Alostil for 2 years and progressively losing density since then. One month in latanoprost and the progress is obvious. This makes me think that the Dr is trustable and what he says about using it only every other day after 3 months for maintaining can really work.

It would just make me move from a situation where i have to use it every day twice, to a better hair situation where i can use the treatment only 3 times a week. It's just insane that it's not more public.

drock18

Reaction score
Yes that's hyaluronic acid. It talked me about it but i didn't use it for the moment. By the way im one month in and i have stopped to use classic foam (Alostil/rogaine foam) 2 times a day. I now use the latanoprost + minoxidil preparation of the Dr we talk about, once a day. It works, end of the story. i have been using Alostil for 2 years and progressively losing density since then. One month in latanoprost and the progress is obvious. This makes me think that the Dr is trustable and what he says about using it only every other day after 3 months for maintaining can really work.

It would just make me move from a situation where i have to use it every day twice, to a better hair situation where i can use the treatment only 3 times a week. It's just insane that it's not more public.
I'm curious about latanoprost
Can you confirm what strength you're using 0.05%? And how much are you applying to your head?

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone can explain to me what is the latanoprost mechanism against the male pattern baldness

Thanks

kekecoco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi ! here is some update ! I started mesotherapy with azelaic acid today, 1mm dermapen. Will see if there is improvement, now I'v reached the maximum potentiel of minoxidil and latanoprost.

t0fhm3y.jpg

fMkdmlf.jpg

ZzS6gZ2.jpg

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good results, you will be the best effect around the 6 month mark. But if you are already respond it at 4 weeks, it means you are a good responder.