FOL-003.PNG

Attachments

• follica clinical summary_compressed.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 679

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
What dosage would you recommend?
They injected 100uM, so you need at least a 4% concentration to match that. More since you're not injecting it, but it should be well absorbed.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you upset? Today you are welcome to experiment with drugs that haven't hit the market yet and help this community by reporting your results. Are you another loser waking up every morning in front of the mirror watching your balding head and coming to this forum to just vent about the lack of progress while waiting for a miracle cure thats long overdue based on your expectations? Newsflash: it didn't happen for 50 years and it's unlikely to happen in 2020. Do something about it and by this I mean don't write to your congressman.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you upset? Today you are welcome to experiment with drugs that haven't hit the market yet and help this community by reporting your results. Are you another loser waking up every morning in front of the mirror watching your balding head and coming to this forum to just vent about the lack of progress while waiting for a miracle cure thats long overdue based on your expectations? Newsflash: it didn't happen for 50 years and it's unlikely to happen in 2020. Do something about it and by this I mean don't write to your congressman.
I have ordered chemicals online several times to experiment with. I can no longer experiment due to a medical condition. Please dont respond by telling me that I should get off here and should be more concerned about my medical issue. There isnt anything I can do about it.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for providing some background. If your medical condition stops you from experimenting with new treatments (I am sorry to hear that), what makes you think that upcoming hair treatments will be applicable to your condition? It seems that even FDA approved treatments are always denied to people with medical conditions.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, SM is a GSK3B inhibitor. I would prefer a Wnt agonist that inhibits dkk or sfrp. There are question marks around GSK3B inhibiton. With the paltry trial results from SM, and the failure of lithium in Follica's trial, I'm inclined to believe it could do more harm than good.

SM also inhibits dkk1, according to some studies...
But then Gallocyanine can be an advantage more cheaper
For see effect it should be combined with sfrp1 inhibitor(way316606)

What is the Gallocyanine half life?

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! I think that website is just assuming. His source is the trial that doesn't say anything about dkk1. Directly from Samumed it is a GSK3B inhibitor, if it also inhibited DKK1 I would think they would include that.

I think that if SM04554 only was a GSK3B inhibitor dont work... For example, I dont know anyone who had results with VPA

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that if SM04554 only was a GSK3B inhibitor dont work... For example, I dont know anyone who had results with VPA

Who knows. It might do other things too. I think they say the MOA is not fully understood. I guess it's worth taking all of these if you're on something like rapamycin to inhibit mTOR.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

From the company website:

SM04690 treatment decreased the expression of Wnts signaling activators and downstream genes, e.g. Wnt3a, Dvl, Axin2, TCF4, TCF7, APC. GSK3β, CyclinD1 etc. as compared to vehicle

SM04690 treatment increased the expression of Wnt pathway inhibitors e.g. DKK1, 2, WIF1 etc. as compared to vehicle.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Or lithium chloride, for that matter.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for providing some background. If your medical condition stops you from experimenting with new treatments (I am sorry to hear that), what makes you think that upcoming hair treatments will be applicable to your condition? It seems that even FDA approved treatments are always denied to people with medical conditions.
I have no idea if the new treatments will affect my health or not. I'm actually very anxious about that being a string possibility. I am hopeful because that's all I can be right now. And also I'd rather take a chance with an FDA approved drug as opposed to a chinese lab unapproved chemical. No brainer.