Representative For Dr. ******** Part Time

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys just wanted to let you know that I'm a representative for Dr. ******** (BHR clinic) from now on. I have been asked before by other doctors to rep for them but declined as they weren't really up to my standards. With the unique opportunity to work for Dr. ******** I didn't really hesitate.

I'll be doing this part time.

Case reports will be uploaded to the subforums of Dr. ********.

Have a look at the youtube channel for some video galleries too:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRkWtd-HA_pcGSrH6J7FlJw

There is still much more to come though in terms of case reports, far from finished.

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
On that YouTube channel, Dr. ******** has done at least one 5000+ transplant. Was that done in a single mega session or a mega session over a multi-day period? If Dr. ******** has done more than one such mega session, would love to hear his thoughts (pros and cons) to that procedure as I am considering doing it.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
On that YouTube channel, Dr. ******** has done at least one 5000+ transplant. Was that done in a single mega session or a mega session over a multi-day period? If Dr. ******** has done more than one such mega session, would love to hear his thoughts (pros and cons) to that procedure as I am considering doing it.

Hey, Dr. ******** only does 4000 FUE max in one session if your donor area allows for it (3 consecutive days in total). But yeah he has done 5000+ in one session, but this is FUT.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey, Dr. ******** only does 4000 FUE max in one session if your donor area allows for it (3 consecutive days in total). But yeah he has done 5000+ in one session, but this is FUT.
Are you going to go for round 2 any time soon?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much per graft for BHT? I can only see prices for fue from donor area. I have enough body hairs to cover 2 x norwoods 7. Then I would buzz cut. I'm tired of this--_-- btw I'm serious for price / graft for bht. thx.