Report: Indisputable Proof That Finasteride Causes Sexual Side Effects In Forum Users

Have you experienced negative finasteride related sexual side effects?

• Total voters

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't understand this obsession of demonizing finasteride and crying about side effects... It's a hair loss medication intended to slow male pattern baldness and it works for 88% of people with minimal side effects with countless studies to back it up. It was YOUR choice to take the medication, there is a pamphlet with all the sides you MAY experience that comes with the finasteride packaging. Just like every god damn medication in the world you can get hit with side effects, it's nothing new.

Crying on forums won't help, it only makes things worse for you and others who may or may not have real or placebo side effects from finasteride. Get off these forums if you think you have sides and go see real doctors and get real tests, I would also recommend a psychiatrist/therapist since I am willing to bet 90% of the ED sides are from underlying mental issues which need attention from professionals... not the internet.

They can’t take it themselves, for what ever reason, so they try to put down people who take it.

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't get sides or you are just less sensitive to them, good for you and I hope you are doing well for a long time.. But, please stopp to call out people how get sides! I respect people without sides and don't call finasteride poison as much as people should stop saying finasteride gives no sides.

Here my experience:
I was on finasteride around 2 years.. Started at 1.25mg ED and was fine for some months. Sides can build up slowly and this was the case for me.. Got watery semen quiet fast, some weeks after I started. Sex was always possible, but it was less intense than before finasteride. No problem till this point..
But, the worst part followed after taking finasteride for some months. Severe cognitive problems started to get more frequent.. Memory problems, lack of concentration, anxiety, sleep problems.. Most would call it brain fog. So I decided to lower my dose first to 1mg (Propecia) and later 0.5mg (half of one tab). First I was always fine, but the lower the dose it just took some more time for this sides to appear. I ended up with topical finasteride at a very low dose.. Took around 5 months and got again this horrible sides. I took my final decision that this drug isn't for me and that I stop messing with my GABA r. Now, I try to recover since 3 months as I got a severe adverse reaction from stopping finasteride.. Some call it PFS, but I think it is just my body that needs time to balance after this whole sh*t.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sh*t is like politics.

If you get more value than sides, you will praise it like finasteride is the best sh*t ever.
If you get less value than sides out of it, you'll run around telling everyone how you'll die 15 minutes after you take your first finasteride pill.

The truth is somewhere in-between. Do I want to be on dutasteride? No man, I just hate being bald more.

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yep they have to make themselves comfortable with them not taking it and being able to profit from it. its severe cognitive dissonance. they clearly care massively about their hair otherwise they wouldn't be here on this forum so often. but they are also scared and neurotic and thus can't take finasteride. they have to rationalize that choice somehow and thats what we see unfold. plus generally not everyone of course but a lot of people on hairloss forums have an undiagnosed mental illness, like el cucy, he is definitely cognitively disabled

and just look into his flair, "looking into hair systems". dude is bitter and salty as fuuuuck

First of all, thanks for the dislike. Perhaps you don't like my experience, but it is what it is... I think you can't relate to this kind of sides as long as you experience them yourself... Having said this, trying finasteride is a major step in everyones hairloss fight. I don't deny this and everybody has to decide if it gives more positive than negative aspects. And this is completely individual!

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride gave me permanent gynecomastia at 1/12th of the regular dose, that's 0.25mg every 3 days, I quit and the tissue stopped growing, it's not too bad but I might get surgery at some point.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, look at these borderline psychopatic responses because of a thread where users can state having adverse reactions to fina or not.

And these poll results don't surprise me...

You mean this right?

You’re not having any sex though. When you finally break out of your cocoon, you’ll find out that it’s different than jerking it. You can ejaculate during masurbation with a semi erect penis. Now try to penetrate a woman’s vagina with that semi erect penis and add on top of that a X amount of stress that naturally will be there. Now add to that the fact your sperm is watery af. So we have a borderline infertile male, you, delusional, with no previous sex partners, on finasteride, with brain fog, with a semi erect or should I say semi flaccid penis, nerves burnt from overmadturbation and finasteride’s poisonous damage to the sympathetic / parasympathetic system that is responsible for fueling your penis with blood. But wait we ain’t done yet. Atrophied penis from complete cease of spontaneous or morning erections. Possible desensitization too. Cortisol and adrenal glands all over the place as finasteride is proven to mess with both.

And you think your poor soul is gonna be able to have sex. Nope, you won’t be.

From now on, when someone opens his mouth about sexual side effects on finasteride he needs to clarify if he’s an asexual virgin or sexually active.

That's your guy @Pigeon

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i would defenitly take finastride and resist a slight drop in libido and brain fog than being bald for sure. So even this survey is useless cause it won’t stop most of us from taking the pill.

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i would defenitly take finastride and resist a slight drop in libido and brain fog than being bald for sure. So even this survey is useless cause it won’t stop most of us from taking the pill.

Brain fog is no fun, believe me! But everybody has to make his own experience and for many people this little pill once per day is a game changer. For others it is a nightmare, and that should also be accepted. Respect and empathy are abilities you definitely need your brain for...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t see why not.

I haven’t touched it in years but when I did it took about a fortnight maybe three weeks to notice these symptoms:
- bye bye morning erections
- watery semen
- eventually hard to get hard

The point I want to make (and I already have) is that despite “a fancy report” saying finasteride doesn’t cause sexual side effects 18 members of this community have already confirmed otherwise.

Those side-effects are the most tolerable side-effects... At 41 I’m pretty sure that you get less morning erections nonetheless? I highly doubt those side effects have affected your life as negatively as you’re perceiving it to have. We don’t live in a perfect world where you can take medications without potential side effects. It’s a risk, which is why you should properly battle the pros and cons and come to a conclusion of whether you should go on these medications or not.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like always, you fools need to learn the hard way.

Keep on popping those fina/duta pills boys.

And both sides need to calm down btw. And we need a thread in good fate with users experience with fina. Don't know why peterson and the fina crew are so scared of that?

Well guess what, I’m on spironolactone, dutasteride and estradiol and my libido hasn’t changed! It didn’t exist in the first place, so I will continue taking it.

Honestly, it just seems like you’re mad that it didn’t work for you so now you have to fearmonger people into not taking it so they can suffer like you.

INT

Reaction score
Yes. It. Is.

I work with researchers. Do you know how they collect data?

Through surveys and polls.

So if I make a poll asking people about their favorite color I am a researcher? Cool! Will ad that to my linkedin.

Ryko

Reaction score
Like always, you fools need to learn the hard way.

Keep on popping those fina/duta pills boys.

And both sides need to calm down btw. And we need a thread in good fate with users experience with fina. Don't know why peterson and the fina crew are so scared of that?

Why do finasteride haters constantly feel the need to tell everyone how evil this drug is, If it doesn't work for you I'm sorry, but don't expect everyone to experience the same side effects as you. I don't like fish but I don't go around food forums complaining about my hate for fish... finasteride WORKS, and it does so for most of the population without significant side effects, some people are hugely grateful for saving their hair because of this drug. There is no need to spread hate when your experience is pretty much worthless to anyone but yourself. If you got sides it's your problem not other peoples, so keep it to yourself. Everyone knows the possible risks and the benefits of the medication, stop the jealousy and acknowledge the fact that finasteride works for most people with no significant sides... THE END.

INT

Reaction score
Why do finasteride haters constantly feel the need to tell everyone how evil this drug is, If it doesn't work for you I'm sorry, but don't expect everyone to experience the same side effects as you. I don't like fish but I don't go around food forums complaining about my hate for fish... finasteride WORKS, and it does so for most of the population without significant side effects, some people are hugely grateful for saving their hair because of this drug. There is no need to spread hate when your experience is pretty much worthless to anyone but yourself. If you got sides it's your problem not other peoples, so keep it to yourself. Everyone knows the possible risks and the benefits of the medication, stop the jealousy and acknowledge the fact that finasteride works for most people with no significant sides... THE END.

There are also a lot of people that give people with side effects a lot of sh*t, even when the unfortunate ones that did get side effects express it in a normal way. Moral of the story: the loudest voices on both ends of the spectrum are never the ones you should take serious.

Not everyone knows the possible risks of finasteride. I wish I had known... I

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...cts-in-forum-users.122151/reply?quote=1792058

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not doing people with side effects any favors when it comes to being taken serious.

I acknowledge that sides are real for some people. But I find that antifinasteride gang has a hard time acknowledging that some people live normal lives using those drugs. It’s always something like: “you may be fine now but I will laugh at your limp dick soon”.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It works if you want to grow a big f*****g vagina with a clit bigger than Chad’s dick! THE END!

Some of these hoes act as if they sprouted ovaries and a pair of knockers the same size as Annie Hawkins-Turners from just using DHT blocking shampoos lmao