Report: Indisputable Proof That Finasteride Causes Sexual Side Effects In Forum Users

Have you experienced negative finasteride related sexual side effects?

• Total voters

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude this has been done to death already.

Also this is not new research or studies.

In summary, gtfo.

This IS research. What a clown.

And clearly it hasn’t been done to death because people are taking part in the poll already.

Additionally. If you didn’t vote, or don’t relate, just bugger off, this isn’t for you, we don’t want more whining people wasting our read time.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, undeniable proof is a poll on a forum where some manage to get sides from Trinov....

Good luck with that

It’s not about luck.

It’s a data point. Coming from members of this community that you’re a part of.

So far, more members of this community have reported sides than not.

As per a comment in the pro finasteride report, they surveyed people who are currently on finasteride.

That’s a broken data point if they are not including people who are no longer on finasteride?!?!?

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely, side effect will dominate, 99.9% of member in this 4rum would vote for "side effect".

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sexual side effects in the official studies were in the form of "questionaire" and people laughed at it, saying it was a joke and stupid. Now, some random polls by some random people on a random hairloss hair loss 4rum, is considered "indisputable" and look quite serious. Oh, PLEASE.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely, side effect will dominate, 99.9% of member in this 4rum would vote for "side effect".
Good.

All that this means is that there is a group of people here who share the same problem as you but experience sides whereas you might not.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
The sexual side effects in the official studies were in the form of "questionaire" and people laughed at it, saying it was a joke and stupid. Now, some random polls by some random people on a random hairloss hair loss 4rum, is considered "indisputable" and look quite serious. Oh, PLEASE.

That was tongue in cheek and my mistake for being cheeky.

I don’t think I can rename it.

Also it’s not fact that all people were laughing at it. Some people here (members of your community) do experience side effects. Which in and of itself is proof that the other report isn’t a fact.

It’s merely proof that a group of people already on finasteride don’t experience sides.

This is simply the opposite. People will identify however they identify and share their personal experience. I don’t know who you are or what credentials you think you have to shoot that down.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t see why not.

I haven’t touched it in years but when I did it took about a fortnight maybe three weeks to notice these symptoms:
- bye bye morning erections
- watery semen
- eventually hard to get hard

The point I want to make (and I already have) is that despite “a fancy report” saying finasteride doesn’t cause sexual side effects 18 members of this community have already confirmed otherwise.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How f*****g awesome is not to be horny all the time without the need to put my penis in everything with a hole...

Just kidding, still horny all the time even on finasteride
You wouldn't even be able to put your penis in an attractive women with a bald head anyway.

Ryko

Reaction score
I really don't understand this obsession of demonizing finasteride and crying about side effects... It's a hair loss medication intended to slow male pattern baldness and it works for 88% of people with minimal side effects with countless studies to back it up. It was YOUR choice to take the medication, there is a pamphlet with all the sides you MAY experience that comes with the finasteride packaging. Just like every god damn medication in the world you can get hit with side effects, it's nothing new.

Crying on forums won't help, it only makes things worse for you and others who may or may not have real or placebo side effects from finasteride. Get off these forums if you think you have sides and go see real doctors and get real tests, I would also recommend a psychiatrist/therapist since I am willing to bet 90% of the ED sides are from underlying mental issues which need attention from professionals... not the internet.