Report: Indisputable Proof That Finasteride Causes Sexual Side Effects In Forum Users

Have you experienced negative finasteride related sexual side effects?

• Total voters

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
So why do you keep taking it? What do you need hair for, if your dick aint fully functional? A girl will not leave you even if you’re bald if you f*** her good, but if not, no hair will keep her.
Is so hard to read ? Why you ask if you don't read ? I don't have ED .

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, Do you think that people really learn anything from your posts ? All you do is insults others. No real information at all. Pathetic.
Ur information is complete bogus and speculating. Fck off u donkey. Even the admins and moderators agree with me, maybe read the forums policy about finastere and dutasteride.
Also ur a complete idiot for taking dutasteride for so long while having side-effects. No wonder ur easily offended u estrogenated ladyboy.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the delusional who still believe in Merck's data, check this thread. Couple of years ago one guy also did his "due diligence" and trusted the merck studies, was a rational guy and also believed in the "3%" side effect stat and was mocking pfs like many here. Guy started a thread with all the info he found, his name is Redstar: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158889153

Guess what happened with him after a couple of years of him taking fina? Well he's on propeciahelp now...

It's a story I've seen so many times now but like many he also had to learn the hard way.
Ur information is complete bogus and speculating. Fck off u donkey. Even the admins and moderators agree with me, maybe read the forums policy about finastere and dutasteride.
Also ur a complete idiot for taking dutasteride for so long while having side-effects. No wonder ur easily offended u estrogenated ladyboy.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Yes, that it what happen in University, you get "bogus and speculating" . . You are a genius man !!!!! I bet God direct speak with you. Who need to read, you are a superman thanks to finasteride !!!!!!!!

Relax Average Joe.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahaha. Yes, that it what happen in University, you get "bogus and speculating" . . You are a genius man !!!!! I bet God direct speak with you. Who need to read, you are a superman thanks to finasteride !!!!!!!!

Relax Average Joe.

Are you still using spironolactone cream? I heard it's pretty useless, just wondering why you would want to continue using it if you are.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still using spironolactone cream? I heard it's pretty useless, just wondering why you would want to continue using it if you are.
No, no longer using it .
. Topical I am only using Minoxidil/tretinoin lotion and then ketoconazole shampoo . Going to add cetirizine too ( used in the past with good results ) .

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, no longer using it .
. Topical I am only using Minoxidil/tretinoin lotion and then ketoconazole shampoo . Going to add cetirizine too ( used in the past with good results ) .

Have you thought about adding dermarolling alongside your minoxidil? How is your hair currently?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you thought about adding dermarolling alongside your minoxidil? How is your hair currently?
Could be a good idea. Problem is I got a bad hair transplant in 1998, that finally got infected and was with antibiotics a whole year, plus tons of scars . So I prefer not to use something that hurt the scalp.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
No wonder you're so angry, you got a hair transplant before they got good. Poor little dude.
YOu are the only one hair that mock other hair loss problem. You are the one that don't share any realible information.
Look, The only pathetic here, is you, you are a poor guy, pretty basic, without any education. People like you, are usless.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Serious question, where are you from? I'm genuinely curious because your broken English is unlike any I've seen before, and you're so deranged that you have disliked 9 of my posts in the last 10 minutes.
So, you can barely speak on language , and you don't use it to read it . So ?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you two arguing and disliking each others posts exactly?

He disliked a post of mine that had nothing to do with him. I asked him why, he said karma. He is just disliking all my posts because he doesn't like my comments about finasteride. Dude is literally going through my post history disliking every single post.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet you are so idiot you didn't have a blood work done. Don't you ? Check your hepatic enzymes and your cholesterol levels, you will be surprise .

Dude, you're a f*****g retard. I'm in excellent health. Hell, the doctor said I have the liver function of someone twenty years younger

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Admin This guy is seriously deranged
1.JPG

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is so hard to read ? Why you ask if you don't read ? I don't have ED .
I didnt say you have ED and your dick is not functional. But "Loose of sensitive in my dick, some brain fog, weaker orgasm" and less libido make your dick semi-functional. Its not the same way it would be with full androgen level. That makes your life quality worse and if you recognize it, why dont you stop taking the medication?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didnt say you have ED and your dick is not functional. But "Loose of sensitive in my dick, some brain fog, weaker orgasm" and less libido make your dick semi-functional. Its not the same way it would be with full androgen level. That makes your life quality worse and if you recognize it, why dont you stop taking the medication?

Slight reduction in libido and weaker orgasms are sides some can tolerate for the sake of their hair. I have those sides and it hasn't put me off using dutasteride.

dm900

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is the arguement that some people get permanent side effects or that everyone gets some side effects? I thought the studies were pretty clear.

dm900

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is funny, when an ignorant without any knowledge in physiology or pharmacology tries to make fun of someone.
Why you need hair, anyway? you are a f*****g ignorant average Joe. Ignorants are always happy people.

YOU ARE BLOCKING NATURAL HORMONE AND A NATURAL ENZIME THAT YOUR BODY PRODUCE IT !!!! IN NORAML RANGE !!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T AVOID THE SIDE EFFECTS . ONLY AN IDIOT CAN SAY THAT.
My undergraduate and graduate studies were in molecular bio. You don’t have to put a paper weight on your caps button to get your point across. Your English isn’t very good, and you’re annoying.