Report: Indisputable Proof That Finasteride Causes Sexual Side Effects In Forum Users

Have you experienced negative finasteride related sexual side effects?

• Total voters

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hhahahahaha.
So, what is your theory ? That DHT is an evil hormone, created by mistake by our body ? So you can eliminate it without any problem ? lol
There is no need for theories. Outcome data in 10000s of men taking finasteride suggests its safe both short and long term for the overwhelming majority of users. We could do without ur mumbling about hormones, u don't have the qualifications to make any claims anyways, because ur not an endocrinologist and i even doubt u have a degree in anything.

INT

Reaction score
Source !? Hahahahahhahaha. What about reading what is the fuction of DHT in the body !? What about understanding Why there is a DHT gel use it as treatment ?!?!!?!?! Source ? dude, should I mention books, sites ? you don't read it much, don't you ?

I asked for a source, as in a scientific paper that found that weaker orgasms en lower penile sensitivity are caused by inceased E and not lower androgens.
I am aware of the function of DHT (nice red herring though).

Last edited:

HAIRGOAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i done 1mg of finasteride for 16 years only noticed sides after adding topical finasteride in addition too oral finasteride a few months ago and having read this thread. it could also just be im 16 years older. my peak womanizing was about 2 years into using finasteride never had any problem.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all connected though.

Fina/duta lowers DHT but increases test and estrogen. A balance between the hormones is needed for a good libido,...

Libido yes DHT is huge . But sensitivity is massively E levels . My E levels go up close to 70% on finasteride (although naturally I have very low E) - take some arimidex to bring me back down to normal and sensitivity is back significantly - granted not 100% .

@jamesbooker1975

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody want to watch me on cam prove that you don't need DHT to have quality erections?
Doesn't matter, the birds nest aka pigeon will never have a hard on anymore and its for the best because he should not reproduce.

oleg

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is funny, when an ignorant without any knowledge in physiology or pharmacology tries to make fun of someone.
Why you need hair, anyway? you are a f*****g ignorant average Joe. Ignorants are always happy people.

YOU ARE BLOCKING NATURAL HORMONE AND A NATURAL ENZIME THAT YOUR BODY PRODUCE IT !!!! IN NORAML RANGE !!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T AVOID THE SIDE EFFECTS . ONLY AN IDIOT CAN SAY THAT.
Reading this type of messages makes me hard

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody want to watch me on cam prove that you don't need DHT to have quality erections?
Who talks about erection ? And how can be know it , you need to do a before and after . And I simple don't care, you are probalby to gay, cause your estrogen levels.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who say you need DHT for erections ? According to you DHT is an useless hormone that our body create by mistake, lol.
I never said that, learn to read ignoramus. Ur making claims about side-effects that are simply not true and u don't back it up with any studies. U have a degree in being retarded.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well we know you don't care about male sexual health and are ok to be the buttboy so you have no problem taking daily hormonal poison that kills your dick since you don't need it anyway, but some are not okay taking transexual drugs like you and Ikarus. And it's already too late to save your ratsnest, btw you do know fina is only good for maintenance right buttboy?

Also don't look at the poll it might conflict with your delusions that fina is safe.
I have no issues with my dick, libido or any other. Unlike u. So nice projecting buddy. And fina is regrowing my hair lol.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no rational debate with these people, they are coping too hard. They have to believe that it's impossible for anyone not to get side effects from finasteride because otherwise it would show that their bodies are weak and can't handle it. Their masculinity is threatened by the fact that they can't handle the drug while other men can, therefore they have to believe that other men can't either. It's how they cope with their inferiority.
Yeah Pigeon seems to be very jealous because he is a limp dicked baldcel now with more estrogen in his body than half of the female population together.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, these idiots will all learn in time. Anyway please make me happy and keep swallowing your daily hormonal pills.
I feel extremely bad for you birdman. You are an American which means ur probably fat and short. Combined with a limp dick and a birds nest and clearly ur not so bright. It's over for you man, maybe time to end it.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ignore him, he's the the king of copers and here for our entertainment. Let him take his hormonal poison, he will learn.

But you are right, DHT is a very important hormone. And indeed, fina influences more than just DHT, it fucks up a lot of things in the body.

Hahahahahaha.
I never said that, learn to read ignoramus. Ur making claims about side-effects that are simply not true and u don't back it up with any studies. U have a degree in being retarded.

You didn't even post a single statement based on science. All you do . is insult.

Any study !? Do yourself a favor, read pubmed.gov.
Are you really so, so , so stupid, it is really hard to understand.

Can you explain to us, since you are so smart, what are the fuction of DHT in a male body ? Can you explain us also all the reaction in where 5-alpha reductase is present ?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha.

You didn't even post a single statement based on science. All you do . is insult.

Any study !? Do yourself a favor, read pubmed.gov.
Are you really so, so , so stupid, it is really hard to understand.

Can you explain to us, since you are so smart, what are the fuction of DHT in a male body ? Can you explain us also all the reaction in where 5-alpha reductase is present ?
I'll repeat myself again. This DOES NOT matter. There is outcome data on 10000s of men taking finasteride. Outcome data is far more important than mechanistic data, because we do not know nearly enough about the body to say what reactions will cause what. If you would have had a scientific degree u owuld have know this, but u probably don't. U want outcome data? Use google.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll repeat myself again. This DOES NOT matter. There is outcome data on 10000s of men taking finasteride. Outcome data is far more important than mechanistic data, because we do not know nearly enough about the body to say what reactions will cause what. If you would have had a scientific degree u owuld have know this, but u probably don't. U want outcome data? Use google.

"because we do not know nearly enough about the body to say what reactions will cause what"

You don't know it cause you are an idiot, you know, there are something call it BOOKS

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no rational debate with these people, they are coping too hard. They have to believe that it's impossible for anyone not to get side effects from finasteride because otherwise it would show that their bodies are weak and can't handle it. Their masculinity is threatened by the fact that they can't handle the drug while other men can, therefore they have to believe that other men can't either. It's how they cope with their inferiority.

Hahahahahaha. Another average Joe. Why don't you simple stop breathing ? You are super macho, I am sure that you don't need O2 neither.

So, now you are a harder men cause you Have less androgens in your body , lol

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So ? I have side effects, like any other normal human being . Loose of sensitive in my dick, some brain fog, weaker orgasm, etc.
So why do you keep taking it? What do you need hair for, if your dick aint fully functional? A girl will not leave you even if you’re bald if you f*** her good, but if not, no hair will keep her.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the delusional who still believe in Merck's data, check this thread. Couple of years ago one guy also did his "due diligence" and trusted the merck studies, was a rational guy and also believed in the "3%" side effect stat and was mocking pfs like many here. Guy started a thread with all the info he found, his name is Redstar: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158889153

Guess what happened with him after a couple of years of him taking fina? Well he's on propeciahelp now...

It's a story I've seen so many times now but like many he also had to learn the hard way.

Do you genuinely believe that trial data through the FDA is actually edited and completely made up ? If so you need to take off the tin foil hat.

Apart from the small % of people who have some sort of crazy neurological reaction to finasteride I’m willing to bet most pfs sufferers are just hypogonadal and out of balance . TRT, proviron and some Adex to manage the E would probably benefit 90% of them .

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pure cope to still believe only a small percentage will be affected. Do you really believe a product like fina that needs to be taken for years and years and blocks DHT and messes with other neurological systems is safe and will only affect your hair? I know many are desperate to save their hair, but let's stay realistic here.

Talking about FDA, ever heard about Vioxx? That was approved by FDA too. I'll repost this:

Approval by the FDA should mean that the substance in question is reasonably safe for use in the wider population. Sadly, despite FDA approval, many drugs have had to be subsequently withdrawn from the market after wider use showed severe consequences which were not adequately assessed or communicated by the very institution that was supposed to protect the public from such outcomes. Take another Merck (makers of propecia) drug, Vioxx, which was approved by the FDA. Withdrawn from the market after five years, it caused approximately 100000 heart attacks and thousands of deaths. The revelations that resulted from the ensuing scrutiny offer a chilling insight into the machinations of a pharmaceutical company that nakedly prized its profit margin above its duty not to harm its consumers. It also exposed the FDA’s rank inadequacies in preventing such a tragedy from happening in the first place. https://www.ucsusa.org/manipulating-...out-drug-vioxx

“Merck Manipulated the Science about the Drug Vioxx”

Scientists from the pharmaceutical giant Merck skewed the results of clinical trials in favor of the arthritis drug, Vioxx, to hide evidence that the drug increased patients’ risk of heart attack.

Tragically, Merck’s manipulation of its data—and the FDA’s resulting approval of Vioxx in 1999—led to thousands of avoidable premature deaths and 100,000 heart attacks.?Dr. David Graham, the Associate Director for Science and Medicine in FDA’s Office of Drug Safety, testified in 2004 before the Senate Finance Committee that the FDA's failure to recall Vioxx earlier had resulted in as many as 55,000 premature deaths from heart attacks and stroke, calling it the equivalent of allowing "two to four jumbo jetliners" to crash every week for five years. Even years after discontinuing use of the drug, patients who have taken Vioxx continue to experience complications.
https://www.newscientist.com/article...aths-cover-up/

“Drug giant Merck accused of deaths cover-up”

When a study suggested that Vioxx was more dangerous than a rival drug, for example, the company is alleged to have decided not to publish the results or properly inform the FDA.

Egilman says the documents also contain an email in which a Merck employee tells a co-worker that “this is a very serious result and you will hardly be surprised by the idea of keeping this VERY TIGHT for the moment”.
https://www.news.com.au/news/drug-c...6c8559abf?sv=1f029b17d33bdbde184dbc4c4fed7126

“Vioxx maker Merck and Co drew up doctor hit list”

An international drug company made a hit list of doctors who had to be “neutralised” or discredited because they criticised the anti-arthritis drug the pharmaceutical giant produced.

The email, which came out in the Federal Court in Melbourne yesterday as part of a class action against the drug company, included the words "neutralise", "neutralised" or "discredit" against some of the doctors' names.

"We may need to seek them out and destroy them where they live," a Merck employee wrote, according to an email excerpt read to the court by Julian Burnside QC, acting for the plaintiff
https://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/09/b...s/09merck.html
“Merck Agrees to Settle Vioxx Suits for $4.85 Billion”

Three years after withdrawing its pain medication Vioxx from the market, Merck has agreed to pay $4.85 billion to settle 27,000 lawsuits by people who claim they or their family members suffered injury or died after taking the drug, according to two lawyers with direct knowledge of the matter. https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/m...1804dgtest.pdf

----

Recent article about Fina:

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...recy-propecia/

A REUTERS SERIES

Court let Merck hide secrets about a popular drug’s risks

Lawsuits claim baldness drug Propecia causes sexual problems and depression. The judge sealed evidence – uncovered by Reuters – suggesting the maker downplayed the side effects. A widow wants the truth out.

---

Let's see what someone from Harvard has to say about FDA too:

https://ethics.harvard.edu/blog/risk...not-be-trusted

The bar for “safe” is equally low, and over the past 30 years, approved drugs have caused an epidemic of harmful side effects, even when properly prescribed. Every week, about 53,000 excess hospitalizations and about 2400 excess deaths occur in the United States among people taking properly prescribed drugs to be healthier.

Prescription drugs are the 4th leading cause of death.

This evidence indicates why we can no longer trust the FDA to carry out its historic mission to protect the public from harmful and ineffective drugs. Strong public demand that government “do something” about periodic drug disasters has played a central role in developing the FDA.2 Yet close, constant contact by companies with FDA staff and officials has contributed to vague, minimal criteria of what “safe” and “effective” mean.

Yes we all know about Vioxx. It was a huge f*** up because the studies around Vioxx were 1) very short and 2) predominately used people who had no risk of cardiovascular problems so weren’t even at risk during the trial until the drug was used by those who were at risk of this - when of course they died.

As for the ‘cover up’ of finasteride it’s not like they covered up sides that actually affected half of the people . It was found that 23 individuals of 925 dropped out prematurely and that wasn’t disclosed . 9 of the 23 that dropped out from the study had sexual side effects. So it’s not like the 3% figure is jumping to 50% .

As for the drugs effects I don’t think anyone claims that it leaves everything untouched . We all know that by reducing 60% of DHT you’re likely to have a reduced sex drive unless you have an insane increase in T to make up the difference. And with reduced 5ar you have potential to have reduced neurosteroids - but not eliminated. finasteride has high selectivity for type 2 5ar and minimal for type 1 . Type 1 and 3 are found in greatest concentrations in the brain.

Independents have since done long standing 10 year studies on finasteride of which are no concern of Merck’s anymore given finasteride a generic status . The results remain that it is generally well tolerated long term. Again, in no way am I trying to take away from the fact that like with all drugs and human intervention in nature there will always be a % who will be affected negatively.