RepliCel Presents Further Clinical Data - Good news

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Uk male, Hi - did Nanogen growth factor serum work for you? I cant take finasteride,.. and minoxidil gives me dark circles. I need a growth supplement. Look forward to your reply. I came across this serum Nanogen growth factor and thought it may be worth a try.

Best regards

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Uk male, Hi - did Nanogen growth factor serum work for you? I cant take finasteride,.. and minoxidil gives me dark circles. I need a growth supplement. Look forward to your reply. I came across this serum Nanogen growth factor and thought it may be worth a try.

Best regards

Hi Aks, i see you tried to inbox me but my inbox was full, i've emptied it out now. Anyway, onto the nanogen VEGF serum, it did zero for me, absolutely nothing, i even used a dermaroller before applying. maybe i didn't give it long enough, who knows, (3months) but i didn't see any difference in my pattern of hair loss. if think you should have a look at the cetirizine thread http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...t-stopping-Finasteride/page34?highlight=aks20

and try what most of us in there are doing. i'd also recommend adding folligen and andalou naturals thinning hair system, it includes a hair serum that contains argan stem cells which sounds interesting, i've just ordered some. it's incredibly cheap too and you get the shampoo with it.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Aks, i see you tried to inbox me but my inbox was full, i've emptied it out now. Anyway, onto the nanogen VEGF serum, it did zero for me, absolutely nothing, i even used a dermaroller before applying. maybe i didn't give it long enough, who knows, (3months) but i didn't see any difference in my pattern of hair loss. if think you should have a look at the cetirizine thread http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...t-stopping-Finasteride/page34?highlight=aks20

and try what most of us in there are doing. i'd also recommend adding folligen and andalou naturals thinning hair system, it includes a hair serum that contains argan stem cells which sounds interesting, i've just ordered some. it's incredibly cheap too and you get the shampoo with it.

Hi, how bad is your hair loss if I may ask? Is it early stage thinning on the Norwood scale or substantial (like mine)..

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh you can bet your money that it will be expensive. start saving.
LOL My thoughts exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

nah. 3 mos was long enough if it was going to do something.