RepliCel Presents Further Clinical Data - Good news

jimjams

Reaction score
RepliCel enters phase 2 - 2013 - great news

Everyone seen this? Looks promising.

June 11, 2012 – Vancouver, British Columbia – RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. (the “Company†or “RepliCelâ€) (OTCBB:REPCF) presented significant new data from its Phase I/IIa first-in-man clinical trial at its Annual General Meeting (“AGMâ€) of Shareholders held on Monday, June 11, 2012. To view a copy of the presentation, please click here.

David Hall, RepliCel’s President and CEO, stated, “As previously reported, a 6-month interim analysis of data from RepliCel’s first-in-man clinical trial revealed that the RepliCelâ„¢ treatment is safe and effective. This news is significant, as it allows us to move forward with our Phase II dosing trial. RepliCel’s team is working with European regulators to finalize protocols for the Phase IIb clinical trial application, expected to commence in late 2012. The Phase IIb clinical trial will be designed to optimize treatment regimen for hair growth. Several different treatment regimens will be tested, including different concentrations of cells and different treatment schedules, including single and repeat injections.†Mr. Hall further stated, “The Company is also focused on optimizing the RepliCelâ„¢ procedure with the objectives of enhancing cell yield and isolation from scalp biopsies and improving cell replication yield and processing time.â€

Over the past six months, the Company has raised over USD$2.8 million through a series of private placements. These funds will be used for the continued advancement of the RepliCelâ„¢ technology.

Source of date: http://www.replicel.com/replicel-presen ... reholders/

Last edited:

JDW

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't forget that regrowth aside, if this works as they hope it will it should immunise current, existing follicles from the effects of DHT

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oh you can bet your money that it will be expensive. start saving.

or you could buy replicel stock
if successful then the raise in value could fund you getting HM
if it fails then you will be unfortunately free of a future expense

andersonlynch

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm hoping too, that's it is affordable so anybody can work on this.

jimjams

Reaction score
So good news, phase 2 starts 2013. This is looking promising.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Phase II Dose Ranging Trial on its Hair Cell Replication Technology Expected to Commence Mid-2013[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]VANCOUVER, BC - November 7, 2012 - RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. (the "Company" or "RepliCel") (OTCBB: REPCF) is pleased to report on its pre-filing scientific meeting with the German Competent Authority responsible for cellular therapies - the Paul Ehrlich Institute (PEI).[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]During the latter part of 2012, the Company has been making enhancements to the RepliCel™ procedure to improve the quality, characterization, and shelf-life of its autologous hair cell product which has been named RCH-01. RepliCel's scientific team met with experts from the PEI on November 2, 2012 to discuss these important revisions and to receive guidance on its proposed current Good ManufacturingPractice(cGMP)-compliant manufacturing process and product specifications that will be used in the conduct of RepliCel's upcoming Phase II, dose-ranging clinical trial. The PEI experts agreed that the proposed manufacturing process for RCH-01 is acceptable for the conduct of a Phase II study and recommended some additional validation work on the manufacturing process be included in the investigational medicinal product dossier (IMPD) that forms part of the clinical trial application.

[/FONT][FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.replicel.com/replicel-completes-first-pre-filing-review-with-german-competent-authority-on-its-rch-01-autologous-hair-cell-manufacturing-process/
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Don't hold your breath on this one you guys....more people are getting better results using cetrizine than this ...

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't hold your breath on this one you guys....more people are getting better results using cetrizine than this ...

Heres why I'd prefer replicel over cetrizine. Who wants to apply topicals to their head every day, for life? I sure as hell don't. Longer lasting treatments are preferable to shorter lasting treatments.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
This could be the humble beginning of something better, something promising or it could just be the same old failed attempt at cracking the code.

I feel like a zombie apocolypse is more likely than a cure coming out. Perhaps the cure will go wrong somehow and cause the epidemic that will usher in the extinction event of humankind. And of course the bald man would be to blame.

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel like a zombie apocolypse is more likely than a cure coming out.
A full cure? Yes. Better treatments? Inevitable. But unfortunately that won't be for at least 5-7 years, and many of the names were here at the moment will be long-forgotten by then (remember Intercytex?).

jimjams

Reaction score
I love how all us hairloss sufferers have been screwed over too many times, now we just don't believe anything, that way if something does come out it will be a pleasant surprise! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I love how all us hairloss sufferers have been screwed over too many times, now we just don't believe anything, that way if something does come out it will be a pleasant surprise! I am keeping my fingers crossed!

I agree, we are all some of the most cynical and skeptical people there are. Way too many false claims and snake oil. My first
reaction to any commercial product is that it's a scam and most(or all) of the time I'm right. I do think some of the
Histogens/Replical's/HM/HR companies will produce at some point, it remains to be seen how good the results will
be. I hope it's not just an equivalent replacement for minoxidil. A full head of hair with no daily maintenance/regime and
no hormonal effects is the holy grail and anything less is not a cure.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, we are all some of the most cynical and skeptical people there are. Way too many false claims and snake oil. My first
reaction to any commercial product is that it's a scam and most(or all) of the time I'm right. I do think some of the
Histogens/Replical's/HM/HR companies will produce at some point, it remains to be seen how good the results will
be. I hope it's not just an equivalent replacement for minoxidil. A full head of hair with no daily maintenance/regime and
no hormonal effects is the holy grail and anything less is not a cure.
true but better treatments than what we have now are still great imo

preventive maintenance we have pretty down pat its just regrowth we need to work on

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
A full cure? Yes. Better treatments? Inevitable. But unfortunately that won't be for at least 5-7 years, and many of the names were here at the moment will be long-forgotten by then (remember Intercytex?).

Better treatments don't mean jack **** to an nw5 so I don't see anything to be encouraged by here. This whole section is just propagating false hope for the ones who actually need it the most. Just the thought of getting my hair back one day... looking and feeling like a normal ****ing human being again just tears me up inside when juxtaposed against my reality. Simply torture.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah although Intercytex didn't get past phase 2, Aderan bought all their Assets and studies etc and carried it on and they're now taking it to stage 3