Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember when I had enough hope to discuss over this subject. Now I am like: "Show me or it isn't true". I suggest you guys do the same. It is not worth fighting over this.

jnestor481

Reaction score
Data in 2 weeks fellas !
I mean, if someone actually goes to Barcelona and takes an audio...

There is a guy from Spain here who’s an active member here, I think his username might be Jose or something. Crowdfund his expenses ! Or maybe we’ll just wait foe the info to become public...

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys we have Big chances to See Shiseidos cell Therapy against hair loss commercialized!!!
Last Week Shiseidō posted a new section on their Homepage in which they talk about their new global Innovation centre opened in April 2019.
Also there You Can find a new entry of RCH-01: :) :)

Shiseido cell-Processing & Expansion Center

• Established in May, 2014 at the Business Support Center for Biomedical Research Activities (BMA) in Kobe
  • Facility for culturing and processing of human cells for accomplishment of regenerative medecine, such as cure for hair baldness by cell-based therapy.
https://www.shiseidogroup.com/rd/network.html

Guys, please make Sure somebody has To go Barcelona. I assume we will get The Data or big news about Commercialization of RCH-01!! They Would not have posted on their website about their regenerative Medicine curing baldness if the trial results Are bad.

Bro @Long John Silver You really have to go please. I feel it RCH-01 will
Be commercialized. Believe me! The Whole forum begs You for go to Barcelona hair congress! :);)

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact they have opened a location for culturing and processing the cells is huge. You would not go to this extent unless you had a viable product. Keep on waiting guys :)

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys we have Big chances to See Shiseidos cell Therapy against hair loss commercialized!!!
Last Week Shiseidō posted a new section on their Homepage in which they talk about their new global Innovation centre opened in April 2019.
Also there You Can find a new entry of RCH-01: :) :)

• Established in May, 2014 at the Business Support Center for Biomedical Research Activities (BMA) in Kobe
  • Facility for culturing and processing of human cells for accomplishment of regenerative medecine, such as cure for hair baldness by cell-based therapy.

Guys, please make Sure somebody has To go Barcelona. I assume we will get The Data or big news about Commercialization of RCH-01!! They Would not have posted on their website about their regenerative Medicine curing baldness if the trial results Are bad.

Bro @Long John Silver You really have to go please. I feel it RCH-01 will
Be commercialized. Believe me! The Whole forum begs You for go to Barcelona hair congress! :);)

Man you are always on the ball with new info. Much appreciated! Also, I too wish for the hairline of James Rodriguez

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of info do we usually get at this congress ? I mean, for instance what did we learn last year ?

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Its a strong statement writing its for a "cure for hair baldness" if they keep on with that kind of promotion with a word like cure. I would speculate about its really potent

benjt2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They might have only added it to their website recently, but the facility isn't news it all.

Didn't they open it back in April 2018 or something? They needed the facility for their large-scale trials anyway.

It is a good sign because it meant that they saw enough promise in the treatment to actually open a site (primarily) for this method, but it doesn't mean anything in way of commercialization unfortunately.

baldingAF

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is hopeful but this is some pretty standard marketing. Before a convention/community release of info/results they update their website to the public even though those in the know (people like us that have been digging) don't see it as news, cause its not news, its part of an announcement....or just throuwing out some key words to show on their "innovation" page they on the forefront of what matters. idk

Again im a hopeful f*** so remember all the other times this industry has shat on us while you read that, this is just my opinion on this observation.....

but gahhhh do i want it

This is my 3rd edit on this comment,

but where does it state they're "opening" the facility. That line in there just says they have one- not if its commercially operational or pumping anything out

Last edited:

Left4bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido will open its public spaces on the first and second floors of the building from 13 April to encourage interaction with the visiting public.

Building-1024x791.jpg

We aim to enhance our marketing and brand strategy,” he said. “That means ensuring value for our consumers, and innovation is central to that. In 2014, investment in research & development (R&D) was just 1.4% of sales. We have increased that to 3% and want to reach 4% in the future. We will strengthen R&D in the regions [Shiseido has research centres in China, US, Korea, France and Singapore as well as in Japan – Ed] so it is more localised for consumers. Innovation is not only about products but about technology and its application, and we will develop that.

“We will collaborate with others to create a new business model. We also have to pay attention to the world around us and want to be the most trusted beauty company in the world. That means being trusted by society and being an employer of choice.

Shiseido-GIC-new-stage.png

“Creating corporate value means economic value and social value. This means being transparent, empowering women, acting to protect the climate and our oceans, and being a positive force for an ageing society. We want people to feel better about themselves. That’s why we have created a new mission statement: ‘Beauty Innovations for a Better World’.

He added: “We have opened this facility not as an ordinary manufacturer. We are creating cultur
e.”

Shimatani said: “R&D is not only about skin science or cell analysis but also about behaviour and psychology, the emotional side of consumers. We want to deepen and widen our research here, add new ideas and see inspiration born. That’s why the name S/Park is relevant. We welcome the creative spark of diverse people with knowledge.”

“So we spend a lot of time thinking about how we can make them confident and support their life,” Ms. Inoue said. “They have many important events ahead, and they don’t want to fail — a job interview, a serious boyfriend.”

She was speaking of women but said Shiseido is also “investigating men’s physiology and their needs, their lifestyle, who they want to become.” The company first came out with a men’s line in 1959.

We realized men are also really concerned with how others see them,” Ms. Inoue said. “Impression is very important.”

https://www.moodiedavittreport.com/...-innovation-center-as-it-looks-to-the-future/

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s not go full brotzu thread again.

I'm not sure what you mean?

But if a word like "cure" is used, then is means you're back to normal state.

And some parts of the world its illegal to use fake commercial/PR. So if replicel / shiseido uses the phrase "Cure for hair baldness" then, to me it have some weight behind it.

I don't see many other companies, if any having a heavy statement like this. They mostly state regrow of maintanence or so. I can't recollect a company using the term cure.

But of course we will see, if they launch commercially and still chooses to use the word "cure"

AlwaysMedicated

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean?

But if a word like "cure" is used, then is means you're back to normal state.

And some parts of the world its illegal to use fake commercial/PR. So if replicel / shiseido uses the phrase "Cure for hair baldness" then, to me it have some weight behind it.

I don't see many other companies, if any having a heavy statement like this. They mostly state regrow of maintanence or so. I can't recollect a company using the term cure.

But of course we will see, if they launch commercially and still chooses to use the word "cure"

How can you be so gullible? And wrong. They used the word cure so they must be on to something?

Are you kidding?