Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I don't know if you have realised yet, so here it goes:

1) In 2 weeks, the first batch of Shiseido trial patients would have reached the first milestone. i.e. 12 month efficacy read-out.....fingers crossed.

2) On November 2nd, Dr Jiro Kishimoto of Shiseido Hair Reasearch arm will be presenting a talk on their treatment at the World Hair Congress. They would have had 3 months to evaluate the results, so hopefully they have something exciting to share.

Keep your head up guys...Time to be excited :)

But no one ever said something about this potential 1 year efficacy read out. Replicel said that they expect Data in Q2 2018. That is why I don't understand why you think they could release data in 3 months?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting! One slide says that data read out is expected in late 2017 and the other says Q2 2018. The latter is from the latest company update from May 2017. They definetely changed it from H2 2018 to Q2 2018. I cannot find the the original document where it says in late 2017 because I took a screenshot from a youtube video but I was not able to find it. The youtube guy uploaded the video last month and also used the latest company presentation from May 2017. Right after that slide he showed the page with data read out in late 2017... A bit confusing but it seems that there is a possibility that could get the data in a few months... Actually it doesn't make a big difference if we talk about late 2017 or Q2 2018 but would be really cool to see the data in this year. Here is the youtube link:

upload_2017-6-23_21-6-55.png
upload_2017-6-23_21-7-11.png

Reactions: br1

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interesting! One slide says that data read out is expected in late 2017 and the other says Q2 2018. The latter is from the latest company update from May 2017. They definetely changed it from H2 2018 to Q2 2018. I cannot find the the original document where it says in late 2017 because I took a screenshot from a youtube video but I was not able to find it. The youtube guy uploaded the video last month and also used the latest company presentation from May 2017. Right after that slide he showed the page with data read out in late 2017... A bit confusing but it seems that there is a possibility that could get the data in a few months... Actually it doesn't make a big difference if we talk about late 2017 or Q2 2018 but would be really cool to see the data in this year. Here is the youtube link:

View attachment 55883 View attachment 55884
I really hope things pan out with this treatment. A permanent maintenance treatment next year (which should be decently affordable) will rid me and a lot of people from a lot of anxiety. No more looking in mirrors checking if things have gotten worse and stuff. At that time I'm likely a norwood 3 but I could get a hairtransplant for frontal and I would be set. Really excited for this.

br1

Reaction score
I really hope things pan out with this treatment. A permanent maintenance treatment next year (which should be decently affordable) will rid me and a lot of people from a lot of anxiety. No more looking in mirrors checking if things have gotten worse and stuff. At that time I'm likely a norwood 3 but I could get a hairtransplant for frontal and I would be set. Really excited for this.
No more finasteride ..

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

mate your post got me pumped man

be f*****g wicked if something comes out in the next few years

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I also saw the original document where it used to say h2 instead of q2. Very interesting that they changed it. I assume things are going well?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I also saw the original document where it used to say h2 instead of q2. Very interesting that they changed it. I assume things are going well?

This is really huge if they talk about data read out and launch in Q2.. This would mean that this can come to the market in mid 2018... which means in about 11 months.

Brotzu plus shiseido are very powerful together and both will come to market in 2018!

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really huge if they talk about data read out and launch in Q2.. This would mean that this can come to the market in mid 2018... which means in about 11 months.

Brotzu plus shiseido are very powerful together and both will come to market in 2018!
Let's wait for Shisedo's photos.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't get too excited. Unlike Replicel, who are bleeding money, Shiseido has no incentive to show around photos.

They might keep their cards close to the chest, until they release something I suspect.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did Brotzu tell you this?

sounds very ironic... Of course he did not say this but logic says that it does make sense. Why not using both? I would definetely use both and I think many of us would do the same. I am really curious about Shiseidos results. What do you guys expect from hair density after 12 months multiple injections by Shiseido.

Imagine they got more than 40 % or even more density xD What do you think/expect in comparison with replicels safety trial.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, this just means they expect everything to be ready in Q2 to seek approval. The way I read it, actual approval and market launch are projected to be in 2018, but not necessarily in Q2.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, this just means they expect everything to be ready in Q2 to seek approval. The way I read it, actual approval and market launch are projected to be in 2018, but not necessarily in Q2.

Device anticpated to be completed for 2018 market approval and launch... LAunch of device means also launch of shiseidos treatment?

upload_2017-6-23_21-6-55-png.png