Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
so nameless, do you think this inductivity problem will be solved soon considering the research paper that I have posted?
because as far as I know if this is solved, it will end our misery right now

The inductivity problem may actually be completely solved by Dr. Terskikh iPS cells. The below excerpt from a question answer session with Dr. Terskikh that was just posted at this site.

HLC2020: Do the DPs that you have created show similar gene expression to ordinary, healthy DPs? Do they maintain the gene expression when multiplied by 3 orders of magnitude (I think that means 3 hair follicle cycles)?

Dr. Terskikh: Currently there are no methods to amplify DP cells in the dish. They loose the hair induction properties after couple of passages. This is precisely the problem. That’s why we don’t amplify DP cells in the dish. We amplify iPSCs cells, which could grow in the dish almost indefinitely. Then the “buckets” of iPSCs cells are converted to the “buckets” of DP cells that are needed for transplantation.

Last edited:

Rofler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The inductivity problem is actually completely solved. It's the iPS cell work being done by Dr. Terskikh. His method completely solves the inductivity problem. The below excerpt from a question answer session with Dr. Terskikh that was just posted at this site.

HLC2020: Do the DPs that you have created show similar gene expression to ordinary, healthy DPs? Do they maintain the gene expression when multiplied by 3 orders of magnitude (I think that means 3 hair follicle cycles)?

Dr. Terskikh: Currently there are no methods to amplify DP cells in the dish. They loose the hair induction properties after couple of passages. This is precisely the problem. That’s why we don’t amplify DP cells in the dish. We amplify iPSCs cells, which could grow in the dish almost indefinitely. Then the “buckets” of iPSCs cells are converted to the “buckets” of DP cells that are needed for transplantation.

What about statements that this approach can cause cancer?

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmfao still no news, this is a sick tease.

third party issue :(
s897.JPG

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I respect this. The data is being evaluated by a third party. Guess we have to wait...
I'm rooting for them but as I said if they at least stop the hair loss in 5 years it is still a substantial win...

Replicel says they (Replicel) haven't leaked information but Replicel wouldn't know if the 3rd party that's evaluating the data has leaked info.

Last edited:

Moran XING

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe there's a leak of information by the 3rd party evaluating the data. That could explain the recent stock price drop. Replicel says they (Replicel) haven't leaked information but Replicel wouldn't know if the 3rd party that's evaluating the data has leaked info.
Its hard to say the 3rd party evaluating the data in the past few days since they usually make the stock price drop by man-made before going up for some new inversters. We are looking forward the coming up data in hungry. Here comes one question from my side. Is there anyone know the soures from Replicel or Shishido???

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Maybe there's a leak of information by the 3rd party evaluating the data. That could explain the recent stock price drop. Replicel says they (Replicel) haven't leaked information but Replicel wouldn't know if the 3rd party that's evaluating the data has leaked info.

Why would a 3rd party do that? Don't be so negative you are killing the few strands of hope I have left! :)

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Why would a 3rd party do that? Don't be so negative you are killing the few strands of hope I have left! :)

What do you mean "Why would the 3rd party do that?"

Why wouldn't they do that?

And even if Replicel fails there is still room for hope.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean why would the 3rd party do that?

Why wouldn't they do that?

And even if Replicel fails there is still room for hope.

There really isn't any hope. At least for us in Generation X.

Our hope is gone, with our youth ship.

By the time a medication comes out that actually "reverses" vellus, long dead follicles, it won't
do either of us any good.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Because they would be sued into oblivion and never work in the field again. Also, it would be an SEC violation, so they would then go to jail.

Nothing's leaked.

And if these potential consequences (litigation, jail, blackballed from working in the industry) would stop everyone from leaking then there would be no such thing as leaks but of course leaks happen anyway.

It's real simple Occulus, some people at the 3rd party company thought Replicel sounded like a nifty idea so they got friends/family to buy lots of stock. Later those people at the 3rd party company see the negative results and warn their family/friends, who sell-off the stock. The stock price comes down.

Last edited:

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
There really isn't any hope. At least for us in Generation X.

Our hope is gone, with our youth ship.

By the time a medication comes out that actually "reverses" vellus, long dead follicles, it won't
do either of us any good.

I feel so much better.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
So if it rarely happens then it definitely happened?

Take your mess dude, seriously - have you thought about counseling?

You need to grow a brain, moron. I never said it happens "rarely".

Like I said, lots of stock-holders must be calling Replicel with concerns about leaks or else Replicel wouldn't have tweeted that Replicel hasn't done any leaking. It looks like lots of people are seeing the same thing I'm seeing. LMAO! You need to go back to school.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
So "lots" of uninformed people speculating on the internet called Replicel, so that means there's a leak?

Whenever I engage you, I always come away feeling bad, because it's very obvious to me that I'm dealing with someone who is not only emotionally unbalanced, but who also never received a remedial education in basic logic fallacies.

So let's break down your argument, shall we?

Leaks happen. "Lots of people" (how many? You must know, since you know it's "lots") of people have asked Replicel why their stock price fell. Ergo, some one leaked data, and its negative.

Log off for a while, huh? See what the world's like when you're not obsessing on this site? You will feel better, I promise.

I didn't even bother reading your stupid sh*t and I won't read anything else you post. I have no time for your stupidity. So long dumb-***.