Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

RichieRich

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im looking at their website and i am looking at twitter---and i am reading this thread...

I'm confused what you guys are so up/down about.

This. Nothing has changed but a delay to results from replicell, which are still due to come out before the end of q1 this year. If results show a halt in hair loss you can be sure shishedo will be releasing come 2018/19 as they are using the same tech. Replicells tweet about Shishedo being the only ones able to release at this time is just confirming what we already know. There are so many depressed negative people on this forum speculating and nit picking every single possibility and detail, brighten up, have a beer and for real - some of you lot need counselling or some sh*t :)

finnymikeg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am rather hopeful for Replicel. I'd be happy even if it halts or slows hair loss. Although full regrowth would be great, I doubt that it'll happen with this particular treatment (which was shown in the Aderans trials and Replicel has been stating the same recently). Nameless does bring up a good point. I think the only way that you can know for sure if it stops further hair loss is by following the trial patients for 5+ years

Reactions: br1

tress_dreams

Reaction score
Here's hoping Shseido is making good progress on their trials/research. I'm still hopeful on Folica and Samumed in the 1-2 year horizon. Maybe Seti or Fevi at appropriate dosage will show results too. I'm saving for a FUE to buy me time.

I swear to god I'll f*****g paint the walls with my brains

Don't do that bro. One of these things will incrementally help in the next couple years.

br1

Reaction score
Replicel just tweeted this:

We repeat: current market activity is NOT associated with any fundamental event, information, or change. Next week looks very exciting.

Ok, so they're saying data will come out next week and it's good?

br1

Reaction score
Nameless does bring up a good point. I think the only way that you can know for sure if it stops further hair loss is by following the trial patients for 5+ years

Well that's what they did, right? They have 5year's data..

shookones

Reaction score
Replicel just tweeted this:

We repeat: current market activity is NOT associated with any fundamental event, information, or change. Next week looks very exciting.

Ok, so they're saying data will come out next week and it's good?

no, they're not saying that. it may be the case, however.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i just something to maintain my nw4/5 so i can get an fue for the rest and get on with my f*****g life

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
i just something to maintain my nw4/5 so i can get an fue for the rest and get on with my f*****g life

Sunchyme that is the same situation I'm in. If I can find a treatment to arrest my losses then I believe I can end up with a full head of hair via procedure AND KEEP IT with some treatment that will maintain it. But I need to be able to arrest the losses.

I'm hoping that Replicel can at least arrest the losses but I don't know how I can be certain if it got the job done or not. If the company tells you that their treatment arrests losses are you going to believe them? If it turns out that they're wrong then you will continue losing hair slowly and you won't know you've been losing hair until 2, 3, or 4 years go by.

Last edited:

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
With other words: Forget a product launch in 2018. Not wondering why they are losing credibility
With other words: They are not in charge in Asia from the beginning, you guys just bought a statement which was purely marketing.

But maybe one day you will learn...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
This. Nothing has changed but a delay to results from replicell, which are still due to come out before the end of q1 this year. If results show a halt in hair :)loss you can be sure shishedo will be releasing come 2018/19 as they are using the same tech. Replicells tweet about Shishedo being the only ones able to release at this time is just confirming what we already know. There are so many depressed negative people on this forum speculating and nit picking every single possibility and detail, brighten up, have a beer and for real - some of you lot need counselling or some sh*t

Yeah don't know why everyone's so upset, this is not news. I'm glad its up to Shiseido to bring this to market, RepliCel couldn't organize a f*****g piss-up in a brewery. Just hope those fat handed twats stumbled upon some decent tech with RCH-01 and gave it to a grown-up like Shiseido to release.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
To be completely fair to Shiesdo they were ready to start the trial during part of 2016 but had to wait months because of the Japanese government dragging their feet in getting approval for the trial.

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
One of their tweets last month indicated that they were expecting results by the end of February, and in early March. Does this mean that the results that were expected in February have been pushed back to be clubbed into the results that were expected in March, or that perhaps those results have been ditched althogether and we can only expect the results that they promised in March? Apologies for my naivety, I'm not so clued up on Replicel.

Ghostofchristmas

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of their tweets last month indicated that they were expecting results by the end of February, and in early March. Does this mean that the results that were expected in February have been pushed back to be clubbed into the results that were expected in March, or that perhaps those results have been ditched althogether and we can only expect the results that they promised in March? Apologies for my naivety, I'm not so clued up on Replicel.
End of Q1 is replicels promised time since the beginning of this year . Not sure why everyone thinks it's end of February. They have time until 31st 2017. Here is the mathematical explaination :

1 year = 12 months
Quarter = 1/4 or 0.25
Each quarter = 12 months x 1/4
= 3 months
Quarter 1: Jan , Feb, march
Quarter 2: April may June
Quarter 3: July August September
Quarter 4 : October November December

We are in quarter 1 now and end of quarter 1 means 31st march 2017

Thank you

br1

Reaction score
End of Q1 is replicels promised time since the beginning of this year . Not sure why everyone thinks it's end of February. They have time until 31st 2017. Here is the mathematical explaination :

1 year = 12 months
Quarter = 1/4 or 0.25
= 3 months

Thank you

thanks for the math, Einstein

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

1 year = 12 months
Quarter = 1/4 or 0.25
= 3 months

Thank you

Do you really think this thread is just 30 pages of people who are too dumb to know what a quarter is? They may have said quarter at some point in the past, I don't know, but they specifically said "February" afterwards. They even apologized for the delay already.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score

1 year = 12 months
Quarter = 1/4 or 0.25
= 3 months

Thank you

They tweeted that they expected to release 2 clinical readouts in February, (not sure if they did), and one in early march... next body would say a thing if they hadn't of made the promise... if I got annoyed with anyone it would probably be whoever tweeted that...