Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you.

What is your opinion about the data that will be released in February. What results do you guys expect? Just take a wild guess.
i'll have two answer to ur question

LOGIC says they will release a data showing how they maintained the gained hair density over the years.

and just as u mentioned ( take a wild guess)

IMAGINATION says more hair density and perhaps regrowth.

anyway we must remember that even if my logical answer turns out to be true then there's a good chance this treatment can bring back our nw2 like hair density (not sure about the hairline tho) but still..... we will have a treatment better than finasteride and minoxidil.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
going off topic here
@nameless
i have something for ya
https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...-Phase-Testing-I-was-finally-involved!/page46
artista is back and he is in a real positive mood.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds good!

Did I understand it correctly? Safety data is the phase where they just used the lowest dosage?

They are talking about a 5 year safety data and a 12 and 24 month efficency data...

What is the difference between those?
Did they increase the dosage for the 12 and 24 data or is it still the lowest dosage just for safety and they will increase it in phase 2???

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds good!

Did I understand it correctly? Safety data is the phase where they just used the lowest dosage?

They are talking about a 5 year safety data and a 12 and 24 month efficency data...

What is the difference between those?
Did they increase the dosage for the 12 and 24 data or is it still the lowest dosage just for safety and they will increase it in phase 2???
yes in phase 1 the lowest dose is used as they mainly focus on the safety of the drug/therapy.

5 year safety data - proves the safety profile of this therapy and that it won't harm us in any possible way ( i mean cancer and other awful things)
12 and 24 data - they are talking abt the efficacy of this treatment ( in the other words maintenance as this is phase 1)

and the dose was given only once or may be for a short period of time and not throughout a whole year or two, so the fact that they increased the dosage is out of the question.
All that we are going to hear in this coming month is the results of a small dosage given only once or a few times.
So, if that works, i wonder what the full dose will do.
someone please correct me if i stated something wrong/over-estimated here. I will be glad and correct myself

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes in phase 1 the lowest dose is used as they mainly focus on the safety of the drug/therapy.

5 year safety data - proves the safety profile of this therapy and that it won't harm us in any possible way ( i mean cancer and other awful things)
12 and 24 data - they are talking abt the efficacy of this treatment ( in the other words maintenance as this is phase 1)

and the dose was given only once or may be for a short period of time and not throughout a whole year or two, so the fact that they increased the dosage is out of the question.
All that we are going to hear in this coming month is the results of a small dosage given only once or a few times.
So, if that works, i wonder what the full dose will do.
someone please correct me if i stated something wrong/over-estimated here. I will be glad and correct myself

Thanks for clarification. This makes sense. LoL I thought that we will read something about 80 % density but now I understand what this phase 1 data actually means... Maybe they show at maximum something about 20-25 Percent increase in density with the lowest dose... Any higher rate would be just awesome. as you already said: what would even a higher dose achieve?

February can come :D

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is replicel, so the data coming must be positive in terms of efficacy and safety otherwise they wouldn't publish it.

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When do you think this would make it to US markets with it set to hit Japan in late 2018?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is replicel, so the data coming must be positive in terms of efficacy and safety otherwise they wouldn't publish it.

And Shiseido's facility is purpose built for this product. It's obvious that they feel they have a winner

When do you think this would make it to US markets with it set to hit Japan in late 2018?

Anyone's guess. Lee Buckler recently praised the 21st Century Cures act and what it means for companies like his. He'd be a fool not to take advantage of it asap.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on my phone and I don't know where I read this. I think it was one of @hellouser interviews with them. Anyway, they said that the dose was too high and they'll be experimenting with a lower dose.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The CEO said years ago that the treatment could be offered as low as 889.

No way it will be that low though lol
Don't give them any ideas.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
going off topic here
@nameless
i have something for ya
https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/22031-Dr.-Wesley-has-begun-his-3rd-Pilofocus-Phase-Testing-I-was-finally-involved!/page46
artista is back and he is in a real positive mood.

Artista is one of the most unreliable forum members I've ever seen, anywhere. I can't believe how long that guy's been stringing everyone along with NOTHING to show for after all these months of being completely absent from his promises.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Artista is one of the most unreliable forum members I've ever seen, anywhere. I can't believe how long that guy's been stringing everyone along with NOTHING to show for after all these months of being completely absent from his promises.
I have a question
replicel's phase 1 trial was on a higher dose or smaller one or a mix of both?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
And that mothballed, ghost town of a website protects him because it drives traffic. Any post asking for a legitimate explanation for why he can't seem to go to an hour appointment that he's already a month late for within the next two months never gets past the moderation.

f*** him and Spencer.

Spencer should just shut down the forum, it's dead.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what part in February the 12 month and 24 month results from the phase I study will be released? If the results are positive, and they must be if they're being released, the stock price is likely spike again.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
High dose.
i was just reading the old threads and came across this
Capture11.JPG

so after reading your post i guess they did the phase 1 trial with high dosage but fewer injections. So now they are looking for the perfect dose and no. of injections effective enough to treat baldness.
hence, in phase 2 i.e, sheseido's trial there will more injections as compared to the phase 1.
correct me if i am wrong @hellouser

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the replicel twitter, lee buckler did an interview about their tendon and hair regeneration tech apparently. It hasn't been published anywhere yet, though. Keep your eyes peeled anyway