Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lurker here. I emailed Replicel a few days ago about the potential release updates in July and was told that the doctors recieve their last data package this month, and said that we still may not hear news for another few months or so. This came from their CEO Lee Buckler (lee@replicel.com) I've attached the email. I really hope he's wrong though cause I have been waiting on this for too long lol.

Thanks for sharing! Lee seems like a bit of an idiot so I don’t take anything he says at face value.

Hopefully sooner than later.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Went away for a few months, i see you sexless baldies are still tripping in heat with no cure in sight, im a starting a startup: the idea is a zoo full of delusional baldies fighting each other for a balding cure as a reward, if anybody wants to be my partner (be caged in my zoo) reach out

Pepe with hair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lurker here. I emailed Replicel a few days ago about the potential release updates in July and was told that the doctors recieve their last data package this month, and said that we still may not hear news for another few months or so. This came from their CEO Lee Buckler (lee@replicel.com) I've attached the email. I really hope he's wrong though cause I have been waiting on this for too long lol.

I wonder where he got this information... How can the doctors leading this trial don't have access to the results yet, the trials are over since months ? How do they come in "packages" lol I don't understand how this kind of sh*t is processed, but now I understand why nothing is moving forward.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone email the shiseido guy again please ? I can't do it myself, my computer doesnt work...

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone email the shiseido guy again please ? I can't do it myself, my computer doesnt work...

Your computer doesn't work yet that is not stopping you from posting here.....

But please don't email. July is not even half over. Ryoji was good enough to respond before but if he gets spammed with emails he may stop answering any questions regarding study results in the event they aren't released this month.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why? Are you stupid? Do you think they will speed up things because a bald crying baby with a malfunctioning computer won't stop bugging them?

Go jerk off

And wait

tenor.gif

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought that there is more with you than this... AA or die ? What the f*** is wrong with you, i read you post history, i saw your hair and besides the fact that you are not even balding, you even admitted that you have body dysmorphia and now you are encouraging taking AA just because you have a mental illness and think this is the right way to treat it ? What the fucks is wrong with some of you guys, get the f*** out of the house the internet is eating your brains !
Firstly, I am balding. Pics dont do my hair justice. Secondly, I have found an AA which is safer than finasteride and stops hair loss, hence: AA or die.