Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What cracks me up is the 400 page thread with the ppl sweating some unproven bozos lotion, this is the real game changer if the science which seems to be logical works
Brotzu was the closest thing we could get. It was also really new. Science was also logical. Plenty of things to discuss.

If we would sum up all the replicel threads, the amount of posts/pages would be way higher than Brotzus. Replicel is existing for soooooo many years now.

I'd rather want to see replicel on the market than brotzu lotion for sure.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
We need to put in contact Elon Musk with hair loss scientists...
I think he can accelerate things.

Reaction score
We need to put in contact Elon Musk with hair loss scientists...
I think he can accelerate things.
elon needs to spill the beans who his transplant surgeon is because his hair is nice AF. I wanna go to that guy, unless its just a hair system which would explain how nice it looks and how its stayed so solid over the years

Moran XING

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking very much forward to see data release.....Not sure the resoult is good or not..There is very limited operation for us now.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On Twitter, they said they don't know at what point the follicles are too far gone because they haven't tested the outer limits of the product.

I assume that is part of phase 2

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On Twitter, they said they don't know at what point the follicles are too far gone because they haven't tested the outer limits of the product.

I assume that is part of phase 2
give the link where they said this or post a snap of that info.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So do you think It is likely that shiseido can answer this question from their testing?

I hope so, but it's impossible to say without knowing the extent of baldness in their subjects, exactly how they've optimized the treatment, etc.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel is going for a little talk with FDA to speed up their trials since FDA has already begun accepting Regenerative Therapy Applications for RAT Designation as outlined by the 21st Century Cure Act.

http://www.raps.org/Regulatory-Focu...ve-Therapy-Applications-for-RAT-Designation/#

Capture0123.JPG

things are looking good in my point of view.

sidebar - i want to know what the third guy wrote. ( can anybody help me here?)

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ca veut dire qoui ... - That would signify what exactly, that the product for hair would enter the market sooner?

Morning Norwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel is going for a little talk with FDA to speed up their trials since FDA has already begun accepting Regenerative Therapy Applications for RAT Designation as outlined by the 21st Century Cure Act.

http://www.raps.org/Regulatory-Focu...ve-Therapy-Applications-for-RAT-Designation/#

View attachment 48542

things are looking good in my point of view.

sidebar - i want to know what the third guy wrote. ( can anybody help me here?)

This is super awesome! This is the first I've seen of one of these companies acknowledging and acting on the 21st Century Cures Act. The possibility of RCH-01 coming to America is not even something I had considered. Do you think it'll happen? I suppose if it does, it still won't be as soon as it's released in Japan.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
indeed it's a good news, now what remains to be seen is whether RCH01 is approved under this Act. Since they are focusing so much on this point-

The drug is intended to treat, modify, reverse, or cure a serious or life-threatening disease or condition;

but you know what under a government like Trump's anything can happen especially when he stated he will cut down FDA regulations by 75% - 80%.
so the thing is we will get RCH01 much earlier than anticipated in America but not as soon as in Japan. The Japanese are moving with a lightning speed, they are going to start human clinical research with iPS cells to cure some eye related problems and who knows may be pattern baldness after one year.
http://www.riken.jp/en/pr/topics/2017/20170207_1/

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The drug is intended to treat, modify, reverse, or cure a serious or life-threatening disease or condition

According to Trump hairloss is clearly a serious condition. :D

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to Trump hairloss is clearly a serious condition. :D
have to agree buddy, considering his flyable hair, Hair Loss should be considered a serious problem.
One gust of wind, GONE, YOU ARE GONE BABY, GONE!!
You know what a lot of people feels pathetic just by looking at his hair, he should realize this soon.
I wish somebody insults him about his hair and then he will feel the pain and do something about it.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have to agree buddy, considering his flyable hair, Hair Loss should be considered a serious problem.
One gust of wind, GONE, YOU ARE GONE BABY, GONE!!
You know what a lot of people feels pathetic just by looking at his hair, he should realize this soon.
I wish somebody insults him about his hair and then he will feel the pain and do something about it.

People have been insulting his hair for 30 years... I don't think he'll do anything about it now.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have been insulting his hair for 30 years... I don't think he'll do anything about it now.
Up until now, there was nothing he could do really except invest. He now has the power to change legislation.