Repigmentation And New Growth Of Hairs After Anti–interleukin-17 Therapy With Secukinumab

br1

Reaction score
Correct thc CAN also be medicinal used... But using the whole plant doesn't mean you get both thc and cbd... Because the plants gets cultivated for either cbd or thc.... So a thc plant hardly contains cbd and vice versa..

Sorry, but that's just not true..
All plants have basically ALL canabinoids, but in different concentrations. Growers usually try to up the THC as much as they can. But there are strains out there with much more CBD than THC.. And everything in between...

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Unlikely. International Flavor and Fragrances(IFF) a giant in the field of flavors and fragrances paid $318.7 million to acquire Lucas Meyer Cosmetics.
Just looked at the IFF website. Under the 'Touch' tab, there is a heading thats says
"Did you know that we lose an average of 100 hairs per day?"
But you cant click on it for more jnfo. Was hoping they were working on a formula to fight baldness, but i cant find anything. Its just weird that they stuck that little fact in their website.

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, thanks for sharing articles like this but please don't give us baldies hope if the product is not available on market.

1. Is this available and if so, how can one get it?
2. Is a doctor all you need? I know several doctor that would help me.
I can try this but someone must write more specific what I need, where I can buy it etc etc. Don't argue the price or anything else and try to be a little concrete.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys, thanks for sharing articles like this but please don't give us baldies hope if the product is not available on market.

1. Is this available and if so, how can one get it?
2. Is a doctor all you need? I know several doctor that would help me.
I can try this but someone must write more specific what I need, where I can buy it etc etc. Don't argue the price or anything else and try to be a little concrete.
After 6 months of therapy with secukinumab, the patient, who also had androgenetic alopeciatype II/III noticed that his scalp hair, which had been totally gray/white for 10 years was becoming darker over the entire scalp with a diffuse increased hair density of approximately 15%
Its in the original post mate .
Secukinumab, trade name Cosentyx, is a human IgG1κ monoclonal antibody that binds to the protein interleukin (IL)-17A, and is marketed by Novartis for the treatment of psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, and psoriatic arthritis
No idea if you need prescription , it is expensive af though

bassa

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, but that's just not true..
All plants have basically ALL canabinoids, but in different concentrations. Growers usually try to up the THC as much as they can. But there are strains out there with much more CBD than THC.. And everything in between...
yes you are right... but if you used cannabis for smoking, than the amount of cbd you got into your system is not an a lot. Because all the illigal growers want to optimize THC

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After 6 months of therapy with secukinumab, the patient, who also had androgenetic alopeciatype II/III noticed that his scalp hair, which had been totally gray/white for 10 years was becoming darker over the entire scalp with a diffuse increased hair density of approximately 15%
Its in the original post mate .
Secukinumab, trade name Cosentyx, is a human IgG1κ monoclonal antibody that binds to the protein interleukin (IL)-17A, and is marketed by Novartis for the treatment of psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, and psoriatic arthritis
No idea if you need prescription , it is expensive af though

Yes you need prescriptions, and yes it's a drug under surveillance, and yes you can't take this for life, up to 6 months.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you need prescriptions, and yes it's a drug under surveillance, and yes you can't take this for life, up to 6 months.
where did you get the 6 months figure ? I read the cosentyx site and i had the impression it is a long term treatment with 1 injection / month

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Based on what?

The same speculative bullshit that prompts assholes here to say it’s going to be $130k without a hint of evidence.

Every time I see one of those going forward I’m going to counter it with my preferred price point.

Cause faaaaaaark them.

signal

My Regimen
Reaction score
aclaris il17.jpg

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Topical anti IL17 drugs would be of great benefit in some patients who seem to have a significant autoimmune component in Androgenetic Alopecia.

Magro (2011) found lymphocytes attacking bulge/follicles (PMID:22134564) and also deposition of immunoglobulin class M., which will invoke the innate division of the immune system. No related serum antibodies were found, meaning that this is not a systemic phenomenon.

What is lacking, though, is definite proof that T helper 17 cells are involved in Androgenetic Alopecia.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t this is nuts. I was diagnosed with AS a week ago and am looking at this drug as a potential treatment!
You are the chosen one of our people

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score