Remixidil? Anyone heard of it or use it?

HairNewbie

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of Remixidil? It's supposed to be minoxidil + DHT blockers + Biotin. It's sold on Amazon.. It was around the same price as minoxidil for a 3 month supply with some added benefits so I was going to give them a shot. I don't really know much about where it's made or if the delivery system they deploy works well. Any ideas?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of Remixidil? It's supposed to be minoxidil + DHT blockers + Biotin. It's sold on Amazon.. It was around the same price as minoxidil for a 3 month supply with some added benefits so I was going to give them a shot. I don't really know much about where it's made or if the delivery system they deploy works well. Any ideas?
You can try it. I am using Spectral DNC-N and I do like it. You just need to try new things and see how your hair reacts.

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctor, if i may ask, whats ur current regimen and age?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Doctor, if i may ask, whats ur current regimen and age?
I use the basics like Propecia and now Spectral DNC. I also use Proxiphen which is made by a doctor who specializes in hair loss. I am ageless. At least I like to think I am. :)

Reactions: Znx

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish i had proxiphen here in brazil... rlly interested in testing it as ive already read a bit about it. Maybe ill try some form of topical spironolactone in the near future... just afraid as im rlly sensitive to everything lol. Thank you for answering!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I wish i had proxiphen here in brazil... rlly interested in testing it as ive already read a bit about it. Maybe ill try some form of topical spironolactone in the near future... just afraid as im rlly sensitive to everything lol. Thank you for answering!
What is your Norwood level? How bad is your hair loss?

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say im a nw2.5 maybe a 2 considerando that i now have loads of small an thinner hairs in my hairline that smh makes it look "fuller". I was almost nw3 when i started consulting with a top hair transplante surgeon here in brazil. The problem is that i feel my hair is thinning right Behind my hairline and in the Sun or Harsh lightining it has become see through.... i can send you pics if you want (i take loads every week as the situation kinda drives me insane)... i just never made a post about me because i actually dont want opinions about it as im trying my best to stop this curse.
Ppl around me cant notice, unless i show them and explain that this small hairs are dying and not regrowing.... but one thing i can assure you, im not those bdd crazy guys we see here and on tressless...
My "luck" is that at least i started woth great density, and my hair strands are thick to cover up.