Regular Tsuji Updates... Unfortunately They Are In Japanese!

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

Then, it is about the present situation of the early approval system of regenerative medicine in Japan.

Regarding new drug development, I think that it is extremely difficult without much different from the standard of the United States.

However, regarding regenerative medicine, I feel that it is rather loose.

The following is an example.

It is the implementation status of "Kerastem Hair Therapy" by Kerastem.

SEISIN COSMETIC CLINIC in Tokyo on September 26, 2013 has begun recruitment of subjects in clinical trials.

September 26, 2013 News release
"Guidance for recruitment of hair treatment monitor by adipose-derived stem cell transplantation" (Tokyo Initiative only)
https://www.biyougeka.com/news/2013/352/

And on April 16, 2015, treatment is started at SEISIN COSMETIC CLINIC nationwide eight hospitals.

April 01, 2015 News release
"Kerastem (KERASTEM) hair regeneration April 16 th (Thursday) 2015 ~ 8 CLINIC· practice start! "
https://www.biyougeka.com/files/3013/9962/1484/20131015.pdf

The period from recruitment of subjects to complete implementation in the same hospital was 1 year 6 months and 21 days (567 days).

And important thing is that it can be carried out in the independent examination of the hospital without delegating to a third party.

Therefore, in Japan, regenerative medicine is not described as an exam. It is research.

It is much earlier than in the United States.
kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Last edited:

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For f*** sakes last 3 pages have been a doozie. Can't wait to @hellouser to get back home and post the goods. Not much longer I'm hoping my fellow Canuck?

Thankfully as a diffuse thinner a transplant and Shisedio would have me set. I just hope all this blah blah blah doesn't apply to Shiseidos fate lol. Considering they already have 3 year safety data from Germany Replicel trials.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Thankfully as a diffuse thinner a transplant and Shisedio would have me set. I just hope all this blah blah blah doesn't apply to Shiseidos fate lol. Considering they already have 3 year safety data from Germany Replicel trials.

These are exactly my concerns. If Shiseido comes out next I'll be on a flight to Japan for what will hopefully be indefinite, sideless maintenance. After that I can consider my transplant options. However, my hair is pretty diffuse now, who knows how much will be left by the time Shiseido is out.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
So much content and convoluted information might be coming out of the Hair Conference, we'll probably have to get Hellouser a brain transplant instead of hair.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What's your reference for the 2030 date?

Don't worry because that's not what they're saying. The Japanese actually intend to out-South Korea the South Koreans with respect to approving stem cell treatments within an even shorter time frame.

Omega2327

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lolol @nhlpro11 being banned. I have a theory he was on steroids. Would explain the premature balding as well as the angry outbursts.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My guess is that he was really suffering from his hairloss, insulting people that express a different opinion about this possible imminent cure, or maybe he was just a moron, who knows

H

Reaction score
What in the f*** is going on wheres this 2018 stuff coming from? I sense clowns

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lolol @nhlpro11 being banned. I have a theory he was on steroids. Would explain the premature balding as well as the angry outbursts.
That butthead got banned?? Thank god. I know i once backed him up on a topic and he turned around and sh*t on me next chance he got. What an ahole. Glad hes gone

Sworthyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If tusuji is successful in this treatment will the head of hair just look like a very well done hair transplant ? Or are we talking full Norwood 1-2 Brad pit looking hair locks ?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
If tusuji is successful in this treatment will the head of hair just look like a very well done hair transplant ? Or are we talking full Norwood 1-2 Brad pit looking hair locks ?

Nothing can recreate the form and density of the hair pattern or follicle content that was laid down embryologically. One thing that concerns me in the Tsuji method is the sustainability of the follicles if they are dependent on stem cell replenishment and indeed they must be, because with age comes a decline in stem cell generation. Further, I would think that once it is confirmed that the procedure does "take" on human bald scalp, it would take two years at least to declare success of the method after seeing what truly can survive and regenerate.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing can recreate the form and density of the hair pattern or follicle content that was laid down embryologically. One thing that concerns me in the Tsuji method is the sustainability of the follicles if they are dependent on stem cell replenishment and indeed they must be, because with age comes a decline in stem cell generation. Further, I would think that once it is confirmed that the procedure does "take" on human bald scalp, it would take two years at least to declare success of the method after seeing what truly can survive and regenerate.
Two years? Souce? Why not 100?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Two years? Souce? Why not 100?
I dont he has a source he's just speculating also "nothing can recreate the form and density of the hair pattern or follicle content that was laid down embryologically" why not? Maybe right now we can't but why don't you think so?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I was extrapolating based on phases of hair cycles which are commonly known, then threw in an extra year for pounding by diet, environmental effects (combing, brushing, washing, general pollution) and bodily hormones, other functions. And perhaps they will be abe to recreate the density of natural non-bald scalp with multiple applications but not through cell ir hair transplant techniques currently. The precision and potential for negative factors inherent in the procedure like inflammation and viability loss, preclude it.
Educated guesswork nevertheless.