Regrowth On Temples After 4 Months Minoxidil. (pics)

MuffinHumper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so your lucky - from the video Eric posted, he said you should roll over areas you have hair as you may break further the thinning hair. So when you do it you literally hit the edges of your hairline right?
I hit bald spot + beginning of hair line, did not know it was potentional bad to do it lol.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So its been now around 4 months of using minoxidil 2% and other stuff that I'm finally see results.
I was giving up hope after the shedding stage, but now I'm hyped as f... :eek:.

First pic was around 1 month right after shedding, Latest pic is around month 4-5.

My routine:

Every day:
- 2 doses minoxidil 2% (6% gives me sides like tiredness and black eyes)
- every morning DR shampoo + DR biotin conditioner
- every 3 days revita shampoo + BEAVER argan oil conditioner (gives me a lot of volume, I use this instead of DR shampoo + DR biotin)
Every week: derma roller

I also throw in a bit of nanoxidil every now and then, that is the first product I bought but never gave me results, now I just use it few times a week on top of my current routine to empty my remaining containers ^^

+ my hobby is fitness and healthy life style, I use some supplements like omega 3, multi vit and sometimes zma before sleep.

Attached Files:

I just just finished my 1 month and I am looking like this - https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...le-area-trying-to-fix-it.110326/#post-1595650

I feel worried a bit sometimes as it feels like it's hitting my front hairline and thinning that out

MuffinHumper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long time no see, but having some slow but pleasant results.
I expected a bit faster and better results but I'm happy afterall.
I used minoxidil 2% because I had to much sides, now after I while I started using 5% a week back.
Hope to see more growth.

Attachments

• IMG_3302.jpg
    IMG_3302.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_3264.jpg
    IMG_3264.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 736

daiji

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re amazing‼︎

Have something to ask you, Does early depilation and temporary hairline have become wider?

I have used minoxidil 15 percent and 5 percent for nearly two weeks, but the hair grows but the hairline spreads out

MuffinHumper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I had massive shedding for the first month or so, it was pretty depressed :p. Hair started to grow a bit at the time I was giving up around month 4.
Just keep using it and expect results between 5-8 months.