Regrowth On Temples After 4 Months Minoxidil. (pics)

MuffinHumper

My Regimen
Reaction score
So its been now around 4 months of using minoxidil 2% and other stuff that I'm finally see results.
I was giving up hope after the shedding stage, but now I'm hyped as f... :eek:.

First pic was around 1 month right after shedding, Latest pic is around month 4-5.

My routine:

Every day:
- 2 doses minoxidil 2% (6% gives me sides like tiredness and black eyes)
- every morning DR shampoo + DR biotin conditioner
- every 3 days revita shampoo + BEAVER argan oil conditioner (gives me a lot of volume, I use this instead of DR shampoo + DR biotin)
Every week: derma roller

I also throw in a bit of nanoxidil every now and then, that is the first product I bought but never gave me results, now I just use it few times a week on top of my current routine to empty my remaining containers ^^

+ my hobby is fitness and healthy life style, I use some supplements like omega 3, multi vit and sometimes zma before sleep.

Attached Files:

Attachments

• kaal1.jpg
    kaal1.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 5,491
  • kaal3.jpg
    kaal3.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 7,495
  • kaal7.jpg
    kaal7.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 4,852
  • kaal5.jpg
    kaal5.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4,544

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great. When did u start nanox? I heard minoxidil works faster but eventually nanox catch up.

MuffinHumper

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well 7 months ago I started with nanoxidil and revita shampoo every day, but only gave me thick good looking hair but no regrowth.
Then I switched to DR shampoo + DR biotin conditioner every day + minoxidil and it gave me regrowth. But the DR shampoo gives 0 volume so there for I'm using revita + beaver conditioner 2-3 times per week. It does wonders for thick hair.
Revita is pretty harsh and can dry your hair out but in combo with the beaver argan conditioner it does WONDERS
Best combo I tried for healthy good looking thick hair.
I really advice everyone to try the BEAVER argan with revita shampoo its unreal, not for regrowht but pre styling.
beaver-professional_argon-oil-conditioner_pd_1500x1500.jpg

I tried a lot of weird comination but found 1 working for me.

Last edited:

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have thick hair to and it seems like your struggling to something what I am, but yours is less then me.

So your using DR shampoo conditioner everyday?

When you say 2 doses minoxidil, is that morning and night? Your's is just 2% - I'm using a 2.5% one in morning and then a strong 12.5% one at night like a cream from Belgravia Centre

What Derma Roller did you get and how long does it take? What time do you do it and do you have to do anyting before or after using it?

I want to try your method, seems like similar hair type

AIH

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use now also Regenpure DR instead of Nizoral.
My hair got thinner after 3 month's Nizoral.
Nizoral has SLS in it , my hair looked like straw with this stuff.

MuffinHumper

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have thick hair to and it seems like your struggling to something what I am, but yours is less then me.

So your using DR shampoo conditioner everyday?

When you say 2 doses minoxidil, is that morning and night? Your's is just 2% - I'm using a 2.5% one in morning and then a strong 12.5% one at night like a cream from Belgravia Centre

What Derma Roller did you get and how long does it take? What time do you do it and do you have to do anyting before or after using it?

I want to try your method, seems like similar hair type

- 2-3x a week
- no 2 doses at once before bed
- i do not know what derma roller sorry

I have a felling that minoxidil is key, quit the nanoxidil btw.
Just use minoxidil with DR shampoo mainly and some times revita for more volume

MuffinHumper

My Regimen
Reaction score
back again with new results pictures.
The minoxidil is kicking in very good. I'm at month 5 I guess.
As you can see the baby hairs grew longer and a TON of new baby hairs entered the scene. Hopefully they grow as long as the rest. Then my temples will be regrown almost fully.

Attachments

• kaal10.jpg
    kaal10.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 1,791
  • kaal11.jpg
    kaal11.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 1,454
  • kaal13.jpg
    kaal13.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 1,382

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I think I ordered a 0.5mm one as he said it was safer to start with that - I move get a 1mm if that's what you went straight onto?

Do you do it all over or just on the temples? Is your hair loss only the temples, what about the crown?

So you use Dermaroller 2-3x a week? DO you apply Minoxidil directly after using the Derma roller? At what time of the day do you use Dermaroller?

The method your using is really motivational, especially since your doing it with limited products. I've spoke to alot of people here and in my personal opinion, they are meddling about and trying to many different things that, if you do that it can only do harm in the long run.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last question to Muffin dude, when you do the Derma Roller, do you do it all over your head? Do you go over your hair also?

An when you have done it, then after you apply minoxidil? Or Minoxidil has nothing to do with the same time you use derma roller?