Regenpure Conditioner, Quick Question.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone use this? The directions on the bottle are a bit strange because they advise you to use it like a shampoo ie "massage into the scalp and then rinse". However I thought conditioner was normally meant to be applied to the tips of the hair and then left in for a few minutes? Any thoughts?

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have used it but I didn't like it, the same way I'm not overly mad on the shampoos. I hear wonderful things about their shampoos, but I've never seen results from using their products. I found this conditioner to be very greasy, and it's not easy washing it out. Won't do you any harm, but it won't save your hair either. There is better out there.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I totally agree about it being greasy. I'm not convinced it will make your hair look thicker either despite being marketed as an "intense volumizing conditioner". It does do the basic job of stopping your hair drying out though and it's one of the few conditioners that's totally free of sulphates, parabens ect which is a bonus. Overall I'd give it 7/10.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Agreed. The thickening part of it is non-existent, same with the shampoo. That has to be done artificially, after the wash with the usual suspects....