Regenepure

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
rwhairlosstalk said:
I'm wanting to change to a milder version shampoo because my hair and scalp are already dry. Using nizoral 2% makes it HORRIBLE. Even after conditioning, my hair is still hard to handle, detangle, style, Ugh! Just a mess.

BUT..

nizoral 2% is the ONLY shampoo so far that's lessened my shed.
I tried the nizoral 1%, does nothing.

So I want to try Regenepure but I'm scared it may not ward off the male pattern baldness like nizoral 2% does.

Anyone with aggressive male pattern baldness changed from nizoral 2% to this Regenepure?

How often are you using the shampoo? You want to use it max 2 times per week. Use a milder shampoo the rest of the time.

Have you heard about Vichy Dercos Energising Shampoo with Aminexil? I noticed many female reviewers reported positive results from using that shampoo. I wouldn't recommend this to men just because many of the reviewers for this product are female.

Wow REALLY ? Oh another product of hope! :sobbing: I had run out of options! Thank you so much! I don't know if this helps those with female pattern baldness/dht baldness, but I'm going to read up on it and see. Thanks so much for your input! You and the previous posters have really given me some hope! That nizoral gives me HELL everytime I use it. Hell I tell ya!

sandiego

Reaction score
a couple things... the first one a big thought...

1) CAFFEINE as an ingredient... its all over the web that caffeine can can act as a DHT inhibitor (right phrase?) .. here is a quote from wikipedias page on 'managing male pattern baldness'...

Caffeine has been identified as a stimulator of human hair growth in vitro, and reduced testosterone-induced follicle growth suppression.[SUP][26][/SUP] It has been demonstrated that the addition of caffeine to a shampoo-formulation is effective in administering caffeine to the hair follicles in the scalp.[SUP][27][/SUP] Further research must be done to evaluate the efficacy and adequate dosage of caffeine in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia. A spray made with coffee beans is claimed by the UK pharmacy chain Boots to prevent age-related hair loss in women.[SUP][28][/SUP]

2) the DR formula actually does have additionally KETOCONAZOLE in it.. So this should be just as good as Nizoral, right?

3) additionally the DR formula has ZINC OXIDE in it, which I remember reading from Regrowth.com days that this was a DHT blocker, and the Regenepure site states that too... There are various posts on the web talking about this...

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Regenpure looks like an alternative shampoo to Revita. 1% Keto with a lot of other stuff that might help with male pattern baldness

Been using Revita for a long time now and it's a really nice shampoo, so I think I'll stick with that as it seems to have more ingredients in it than Regenpure, but I doubt there's much difference between them.

I'd recommend using Revita/Regenpure most days of the week and nizoral 2% 1 or 2 days per week max. If it's too harsh, use nizoral 1% instead.

PhillyCarter

Banned
Reaction score
I use Regenepure DR every other day. I actually made the switch from Nizoral and my hair has looked a lot better that with Nizoral. I heard the sulfates in that stuff is horrible for you hair. Regenepure DR is sulfate free and has saw palmetto. Its a pretty good mix. Don't know much about their other shampoo though.

Jacob

Reaction score
Jacob, most people like Regenepure products. I like their minoxidil spray. And it seems that most of the senior members on here like to use their shampoos.

I'm sure anything they come out with you'll love. No one else has such products :)

No, most senior members here or anywhere do not. Just because a few do..

The fact is- they are spammers.

Reaction score
I'm sure anything they come out with you'll love. No one else has such products :)

No, most senior members here or anywhere do not. Just because a few do..

The fact is- they are spammers.

I dunno, I do not see any visible spam from them. I see you do sometimes plug in products like Rob Kardashian plugs in for NuHair.

But I did however also notice that most of the senior members on here and *********talk lists Regenepure as part of their regimen and saying it effective. So whatever.

:devil:

Jacob

Reaction score
I dunno, I do not see any visible spam from them. I see you do sometimes plug in products like Rob Kardashian plugs in for NuHair.

But I did however also notice that most of the senior members on here and *********talk lists Regenepure as part of their regimen and saying it effective. So whatever.

NuHair?

I just pointed to a thread that proves they did. And I've done so before here and at Hairsite, etc.

Most senior members on here and everywhere do not list Regenepure as part of their regimen. That's a good sales pitch though

PreCueBall

Reaction score
What are some regular shampoos people use here when not using Regenpure or Nizoral? Dove Men Care has caffeine in their shampoo and doesn't have too many ingredients in it.

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
What are some regular shampoos people use here when not using Regenpure or Nizoral? Dove Men Care has caffeine in their shampoo and doesn't have too many ingredients in it.

tricomin + regenepure NT

LBerg12

Banned
Reaction score
I really like the Regenepure shampoos and they seem to be good shampoos.

- - - Updated - - -

Any shampoos that are sulfate free and paraben free. I wouldn't trust Dove.

Jacob

Reaction score
I see LBerg12 above is also from Florida, and is also giving me negative reps w/out commenting on what is being said.

Regenepure is made in China...and that is why these guys are doing this.

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
I see LBerg12 above is also from Florida, and is also giving me negative reps w/out commenting on what is being said.

Regenepure is made in China...and that is why these guys are doing this.

What? I don't even...

I felt half inclined to downvote you too when you replied with a facepalm smiley. It's agressive and dismissive of the preceding comments without explaining what your problem is. The guy asked what shampoos people were using in between "Regenpure" and Nizoral (talking about the keto shampoos I presumed) and I told him how I use Tricomin and Regenepure NT (no keto) on the days in between a keto shampoo (I use Regenepure DR 1% every 3rd day). Personally I started off with Nizoral 2% which is what they sell OTC in the UK and even when I used it once a week with a ~5min soak my scalp got so uncofmrtable it hurt to lay my head down on a pillow at night. I don't know how much the 1% keto Regenepure is helping my hair, but I can tolerate it fine - and I think the NT product is a decent every day shampoo that's free from SLS.

I don't know what that gibberish about Florida and China is supposed to be though jesus

Jacob

Reaction score
Maybe I'll post the links on past Regenepure shill'n here and the "made in China" issue another time. The 2 posters here giving me negative reps on the same threads/issues w/out commenting on what is being said are both located in Florida- home of Regrowth/Regenepure etc. Great coincidence if it indeed is that...

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I've had 2 comments with my last 10 reputation votes, so I don't think it's that rare. Like I said I half felt like downvoting you (without comment probably) when you follow my post with a facepalm for no good reason. The guy asked a question, I answered it. I don't care about what brand it is, I'm open to changing and always looking to improve my regimen. I've been trying Regenepure because of the previous Nizoral issues I stated and I wanted to see if avoiding SLS etc. would help with "the itch" - it has't made much difference. It could be Regenepure, Rivita, Lipogaine Big 3 whatever that I use. I don't want to get dragged into the long grass arguing about shills and conspiracies.

Jacob

Reaction score
When they're negative reps from those who stop responding when you bring up something like I'm bringing up...it smells a bit more ;-)

Apologies for the facepalm..just anything Regenepure smells these days.

Jacob

Reaction score
Notice how they both(HustlingBaldy and LBerg12) even sound alike- post in similar ways as well? Did I mention they're both from Florida, where this crap is from(well...most likely shipped from China)? They both never touched on the issue itself. Etc. Oh..and they have a cute taking turns tag-team going on :woot: